Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Urgent Advice Needed! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Urgent Advice Needed! (803 Views)

MMM Participants Needs Urgent Advice..very Urgent!! / Urgent Advice Need On Corolla 2001-2002 Model / Urgent Advice On Termination Of My Late Mum's Fixed Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed! by LordGuru: 11:04am On Mar 22, 2015
Opportunity comes but once they say, I've been very confused on how to maximize a rare opportunity that came my way few days ago. Pls, don't ask me how; I got direct phone numbers of David Mark the Senate President, Patience Jonathan the first lady, some State Govs and Senators. If only I know the exact thing to tell David Mark or Patience Jonathan, I would easily get my own share of the National Cake; my millions. A friend of mine has been begging to take me to a powerful herbalist in Ijebu Igbo. He said they would be remote controlled to favour me through the call. Another, told me to go to Indian temple, to get and use "do as I say" Indian charm. He said with that, I will just text Patience Jonathan my acc details, call her and say "Go and send N650Million into my account right now!" and she'll do instantly. Yet, I think there must be a better legitimate things and services that I can offer them and get prosperous pecuniary reward; this is where I need the suggestions of intelligent Nlanders. Pls, advise me on these:
1) If they ask me where or how I got their Nos, what do I say? Because I must NEVER disclose how I got their numbers else...
2) What irresistible guaranteed legit services, advices and/or business can I offer them?
If ur idea works, I promise to share the bounty.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed! by SurePresident: 11:33am On Mar 22, 2015
Just call them one by one and tell them that you a their partner in progress; that u r a thief just like them and that you thereby demand they give u ur own share of looted treasury, else!!!
Re: Urgent Advice Needed! by afanide: 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
SurePresident:
Just call them one by one and tell them that you a their partner in progress; that u r a thief just like them and that you thereby demand they give u ur own share of looted treasury, else!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha funny guy......

(1) (Reply)

Become A Land Owner By Just Paying Five Hundred Naira Daily / 26 Richest People Of All Time. / Get your Environmental products here. #containthewaste project.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.