Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

My Mind Goes Off When Its Time For Solah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / My Mind Goes Off When Its Time For Solah (579 Views)

Solah Behind An Innovator / 7 Common Mistakes In Solah / How To Earn Additional Reward While Preparing For Solah (fard Prayer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mind Goes Off When Its Time For Solah by abdrazak: 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
Salam Alaykum
I would like to seek for advice and some du'a to be making or reciting when its time for solah.
Wallahi, it always pains my heart anytime I didnt perform solah. The issue is this:
Any time, any moment, I always think of performing solah but ones its time, it goes off my mind. I always prayed five times daily when I'm with muslim colleagues.
Re: My Mind Goes Off When Its Time For Solah by bratan(m): 12:14am On Mar 24, 2015
Wa Alaikum salam
I cannot give much advice, cos I'm a victim too. Try spending more time with muslim brothers who are solat dedicated, with time insha Allah, we will adapt.
Re: My Mind Goes Off When Its Time For Solah by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
That is why the prophet (saw) pointed out that the Shaytan goes after the lone muslim the way that a wolf goes after the sheep that strays from its herd... or words to that effect.
Try to always stay in countries/ regions where you can increase in your faith by interacting with muslims who are conscious of their hereafter. Whenever one is about to fall, the others lift him up.

1 Like

Re: My Mind Goes Off When Its Time For Solah by abdrazak: 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
Abuamam:
That is why the prophet (saw) pointed out that the Shaytan goes after the lone muslim the way that a wolf goes after the sheep that strays from its herd... or words to that effect.
Try to always stay in countries/ regions where you can increase in your faith by interacting with muslims who are conscious of their hereafter. Whenever one is about to fall, the others lift him up.
Jazakumullahu Khaeran
Re: My Mind Goes Off When Its Time For Solah by denigma2(m): 11:43am On Mar 27, 2015
Beloved brother

Why not inform a dedicated and practising brother in your neighbour to always call or flash you when it is time for Solat. The person should also call you after Solah to ascertain that you have prayed if you are mosques apart.
Most importantly make dua'a

(1) (Reply)

The Neighbour’s Rights In Islam / Dr Ahmed Gumi, The Wahhabi Hireling: / Hadith For All Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.