Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

DPR Says No Fuel For Gallon. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / DPR Says No Fuel For Gallon. (729 Views)

Bag Of Rice Will Sell For N5, 000, Dollar Will Exchange For N150, Fuel For N30 / DPR Seals Off Filling Stations, Sells Fuel For Free In Ogun [Photo] / Kachikwu Orders DPR To Auction Petrol Hoarded In Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DPR Says No Fuel For Gallon. by babatawa(m): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
So i woke up this morning, picked up my gallon and headed straight for Total filling station Malali, owing to the fact that i stay in a neighborhood with no electricity at all, I'd already made up my mind that Gen was going to be on all through the day.

At the gas station the looks i got from motorists on the queue was quite disturbing, had to take an intrinsic look at myself to be sure that "i never match cow sh.it", well that's by the way.

Got to the pump and the fuel attendant or is it fuel dispenser sef was like "you see anybody here with gallon?" asked what he meant by that and he said "we nur dey sell fuel for gallon" and just to satisfy my curiosity i asked him why, he replied "na DPR give the rule"....

What i don't seem to understand is if actually this "DPR rule" is true

And who in God's name sat down and came up with such, coz in as much as we don't have stable electricity and cant get fuel at N97 from gas stations, but N180+ from black market then i guess this is another form of extortion and of the highest order, and Whosoever is responsible for this will surely answer to God.

And some of y'all come up here chanting Transformation and Change when they're all the same buncha CrackHeads trynna use us all.

1 Like

Re: DPR Says No Fuel For Gallon. by Vision4God: 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Weda u blame d govt or not, it doesnt yield result ryt now.

Find alternative, atyms wen der is long queue @ f-stations, dey dont serve piple wt gallons.

Lets b reasonable in our thoughts.
Re: DPR Says No Fuel For Gallon. by babatawa(m): 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
Vision4God:
Weda u blame d govt or not, it doesnt yield result ryt now.

Find alternative, atyms wen der is long queue @ f-stations, dey dont serve piple wt gallons.

Lets b reasonable in our thoughts.

What possible alternatives could there be? Besides long queue ain't an excuse for not servin those with gallon. Fact is they go on and sell it to those black market guys at night all to the detriment of we the masses.
Govt or no govt someone just has to take the blame

(1) (Reply)

Caught On Camera: Snake Devours Crocodile After 5 Hour Battle / Write A Letter To Future Nairalanders. / Jumias' Black Friday (27th November) And Kongas' Yakata (26th And 27th Nov)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.