Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) (30609 Views)

Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja / Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) / Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by ibkgab001: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
Cool
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by Aystarz: 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
ichidodo:
Patience will tear Aisha to shreds...

Yea like the area mama that she is
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by chrisviral(m): 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
Believe you Me

Aisha's way of speaking (although her english isn't that good) would work in a civilised country, or perhaps Ghana...

Not that Nigerians aren't civilised, but kind of small small talk isn't our culture, we like shouting like market women cheesy grin
But PEJ sabi d koko, to win the masses, you have to do an "Interactive" campaign, involve the masses, with or without good english.

For some reasons, I can still recall all PEJ said (mostly because they were funny and catchy phrazes, but I can't say same for Aishas.

Pro APC oya hang me grin grin
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by chrisviral(m): 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
babzy2007:
I hear d house clean and quiet of GEJites rotten mouths. See d difference? Remove ur sentimental rustic and outlanddish focus and. See d light!

Meanwhile, APC GMB/PYO com saturday

Why GMB run from debate?
E for send en Wife naa grin
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by shaqhead: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
ndcide:
GMB should have been at the debate today. That would have been good for better assessment.

APC shifting the goal post and majoring on the minor. Besides, Buhari said he'll scrap the office of first lady. based on that this video is pointless.
The question is can u quote a part of d quuestion that created or gives d first lady statutory constitutional powers.

Quote it or forever remain silent!

Why do u support unconstitutionality!
The office of the first lady is a constitutional recognised position-and the person dt shd bother doesnt care less!

No where is it stated in our electoral act that one must partake in any organized debate when contesting in any election!

If Buhari out of his discretion/volition decides not to engage in any debate, whats d fuss about it? Afterall GEJ snubbed ds same debate for his own organised debate wt dbanj in 2011!

If u want to c Buhari debate, his 2011 debate is somwhere online! Go knock urslf out wt it!

Its lucidly clear dt u n ur ilks r d ones majoring on d monor. Cant u see how ds whole debate lacks buzz evn wt ur GEJ there-nobody is talkin about what points GEJ made but about d absence of GMB.

Read through ds thread if u dnt believe me!

PS:Wont b surprised if GEJ looses ds debate-only if it was credible!

Mr. its Sai GMB....#IHaveDecided!
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by ugwum007(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
i prefer buhari wife abeg.......
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by kuuljay(m): 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Liar!

They were warned not to verbally attack each other, must u apc cockroaches lie?
verbally attack? did you watch when euginia asked that guy... his name sounds like onovo to only concentrate on what the party has to offer? and pls am not an Apc cockroach neither am I a PDP cockroach just a concerned nigerian
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by supereagle(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
Mama Piss can cook better than Aisha Buhari.
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by Aminat508(f): 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nicklaus:
Look who is scorning PEJ cheesy we don't know if you are speaking English or Pidgin-English :X
both
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by ndcide(m): 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
shaqhead:

The question is can u quote a part of d quuestion that created or gives d first lady statutory constitutional powers.

Quote it or forever remain silent!

Why do u support unconstitutionality!
The office of the first lady is a constitutional recognised position-and the person dt shd bother doesnt care less!

No where is it stated in our electoral act that one must partake in any organized debate when contesting in any election!

If Buhari out of his discretion/volition decides not to engage in any debate, whats d fuss about it? Afterall GEJ snubbed ds same debate for his own organised debate wt dbanj in 2011!

If u want to c Buhari debate, his 2011 debate is somwhere online! Go knock urslf out wt it!

Its lucidly clear dt u n ur ilks r d ones majoring on d monor. Cant u see how ds whole debate lacks buzz evn wt ur GEJ there-nobody is talkin about what points GEJ made but about d absence of GMB.

Read through ds thread if u dnt believe me!

PS:Wont b surprised if GEJ looses ds debate-only if it was credible!

Mr. its Sai GMB....#IHaveDecided!

You don't get the point.

it's you and your ilks who are raising dust about the First first lady and Mrs Buhari. it' s okay for GMB to scrap the office of first lady. based on that, the noise being made about both ladies is pointless. we are not voting for them.

on debate, you'd agree with me that we need to entrench the culture of political debates, as this promotes, issue based campaign. did anyone at the debate attack personalities? No. did they tell us their personal and not necessarily party understanding of issues and policies? yes they did. can we now see that the two front liners are not necessarily the best brains? Yes! that's the reasons for such debates.

for the records GEJ did not run from debates in 2011, I heard him say he'd only like to attended the one conducted by NEDG considering his tight itinerary. you'd agree that he was the only candidate traveling around the country for campaigns. The rest including GMB never traveled that much as they relied mainly on their proxies. His opponents including GMB were the ones who boycotted the debate organised by NEDG in protest of GEJ to attending the one earlier organised.

Now it's clear to you now.

Vote GEJ. vote justice, unity and progress.
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
see many of you talking didnt even watch the video.

chai,, we dont need patience to be in aso rock for another 4 years oh, we just cant live with her!
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by HardeyBbee: 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
kuuljay:
that useless debate where they kept warning them not to talk about the failures of the present govt and focus on what they intend doing if voted in.but the same nta has been airing documentaries that has nothing to do with what PDP intends doing but rather to damage other opponents personality.rubish

wow, are you serious? so they told other presidential candidates not to talk about the failure of the present government. that taking away the points the oppositions could have used against Gej. I guess they told Gej not to talk about the success of his admin undecided
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by digitalembrace(m): 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
Yes the Buhari lady is the most eloquent but ask yourself this question. Which of them is more representative of Nigeria today? The Nigerian middle class is populated more by gatemen, okada riders and houseboys than bankers and ceos. So ironically enough the decisive majority would connect more with patience than Aisha. Sad but true.

1 Like

Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by shaqhead: 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
ndcide:

You don't get the point.

it's you and your ilks who are raising dust about the First first lady and Mrs Buhari. it' s okay for GMB to scrap the office of first lady. based on that, the noise being made about both ladies is pointless. we are not voting for them.

on debate, you'd agree with me that we need to entrench the culture of political debates, as this promotes, issue based campaign. did anyone at the debate attack personalities? No. did they tell us their personal and not necessarily party understanding of issues and policies? yes they did. can we now see that the two front liners are not necessarily the best brains? Yes! that's the reasons for such debates.

for the records GEJ did not run from debates in 2011, I heard him say he'd only like to attended the one conducted by NEDG considering his tight itinerary. you'd agree that he was the only candidate traveling around the country for campaigns. The rest including GMB never traveled that much as they relied mainly on their proxies. His opponents including GMB were the ones who boycotted the debate organised by NEDG in protest of GEJ to attending the one earlier organised.

Now it's clear to you now.

Vote GEJ. vote justice, unity and progress.
Now u make me laf.incase u hv forgoten, let me refresh ur mind on ds..
Who said she attended an Ambrose Ali University-Kaduna Campus whose licence was withdrawn by NUN therefore her certificate from dt school was invalid?

Who twisted an unambiguous statement spoken in good faith for cheap political mileage so as to place her on d same pedestal wt Mama Piss-com on wat has class got to do wit crass?

Who went as far as saying she got married at d age of 9 and labelled GMB a paedophile?

Now who has got Mrs Aisha Buhari on d spotlight?

Pls can u b charitable enough to find d link where GEJ talked about a tight electioneering schedule being d reason he dodged a debate, he cdnt have whispered that in ur ear?

Yes I agree we should have robust and CREDIBLE debates enshrined in d electoral act but as long as it remains Voluntary, it is what it is, VOLUNTARY! Live with that!

Even if GMB debated n he trounced GEJ wc we are savin GEJ from (dt Youth debate was a preamble), u folks wl still peddle slurs about his cap, his smile, his height, aha n his accent...no point wastin energy when ur minds are already made up!

Mr. on this debate matter d PDP is like a girl so in love with ds guy(Buhari) n u kno somtin-Hell hath no wrath like a woman spurned....Buhari spurned d PDP n 6 days to elections his name is still on ur lips. Go check tru d NEW thread n u wl see Buhari this, Buhari that!

U guys shd kp doin d campaign...we enjoyin it!

March 28 beckons!
Sai GMB

1 Like

Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by Phiniz(m): 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
joystickextendr:
final battle?? okay

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
I MUST SAY, THIS IS 50% HILARIOUS,30%RIDICULOUS,20 %FUNNY. JOY NI STICK KO, LOI
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by moneypassmadam: 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Aisha Buhari is definitely First Lady material
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by Nicklaus(m): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
Aminat508:
both
InTeReStInG
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by Aminat508(f): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nicklaus:
InTeReStInG
hun
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by kuuljay(m): 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
HardeyBbee:

wow, are you serious? so they told other presidential candidates not to talk about the failure of the present government. that taking away the points the oppositions could have used against Gej. I guess they told Gej not to talk about the success of his admin undecided
unfortunately they didn't that's what pissed me off
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
saytan:
It is quite a pity we still entertain a person like patience jonathan in our polity. It tells so much about the nigerian society and how much we have been degraded over the years. We actually had a lineage of First lady traditions. If one of the first lady did not focus on girl child development and trafficking, the next in line will focus on some health program or family and baby programs, others partners with unicef and who.

BUT WHAT DO WE GET FROM PATIENCE JONATHAN.............
a call for people to stone and kill northerners because they shout change.
The spurious claims that northerners give birth anyhow like pigs

would Stella Obasanjo of blessed memory, Mrs Babangida likewise, or even the first lady in waiting Aisha Buhari have spoken vitriols and attack words like this? then why would they justify the various child and family programs they run?

clap for urself,we know this is what this thread is for...now can u please go back to ur psycho ward?
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by ndcide(m): 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
shaqhead:

Now u make me laf.incase u hv forgoten, let me refresh ur mind on ds..
Who said she attended an Ambrose Ali University-Kaduna Campus whose licence was withdrawn by NUN therefore her certificate from dt school was invalid?

Who twisted an unambiguous statement spoken in good faith for cheap political mileage so as to place her on d same pedestal wt Mama Piss-com on wat has class got to do wit crass?

Who went as far as saying she got married at d age of 9 and labelled GMB a paedophile?

Now who has got Mrs Aisha Buhari on d spotlight?

Pls can u b charitable enough to find d link where GEJ talked about a tight electioneering schedule being d reason he dodged a debate, he cdnt have whispered that in ur ear?

Yes I agree we should have robust and CREDIBLE debates enshrined in d electoral act but as long as it remains Voluntary, it is what it is, VOLUNTARY! Live with that!

Even if GMB debated n he trounced GEJ wc we are savin GEJ from (dt Youth debate was a preamble), u folks wl still peddle slurs about his cap, his smile, his height, aha n his accent...no point wastin energy when ur minds are already made up!

Mr. on this debate matter d PDP is like a girl so in love with ds guy(Buhari) n u kno somtin-Hell hath no wrath like a woman spurned....Buhari spurned d PDP n 6 days to elections his name is still on ur lips. Go check tru d NEW thread n u wl see Buhari this, Buhari that!

U guys shd kp doin d campaign...we enjoyin it!

March 28 beckons!
Sai GMB

Firstly, Get this clear a battle between Mrs Jonathan and Mrs Buhari, that you want to hold on to, is pointless. We are not voting for any of them

Besides, Buhari told the world that his wife have no place in government should he win the election; as he's going to scrap the office of the first lady. Why market what's not going to be sold?

Secondly, I'm not one of those who will insist on a web link for any information just to ascertain if its true or not, as not every thing is found in the web; and that does not mean they don't exist. Having said this, I'd like to tell you that I saw and physically heard the president say that he will only attend the debate organized by NEDG in 2011, because of his itinerary. Even if there is no web link to it, it remains the truth. But for people like you who will insist, find it below.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/nn24-presidential-debate-why-jonathan-won%E2%80%99t-participate/

As for Buhari's candidacy, No rational Nigerian with a good sense of history, or a Nigerian who believes that those who seek leadership position should run on their records will vote for Buhari.

A patriotic Nigerian have done a good analysis for all to see, read and know that GEJ is a superior presidential candidate than GMB.
please do read it and vote wisely, vote GEJ.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/jonathan-superior-presidential-material-buhari/
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by luggy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
Walkopet:
[size=30pt]Aisha I like, Shepopo I dislike. No offence.

#VoteAPC

#VoteChange![/size]
bad market fo APC
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by shaqhead: 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
ndcide:

Firstly, Get this clear a battle between Mrs Jonathan and Mrs Buhari, that you want to hold on to, is pointless. We are not voting for any of them

Besides, Buhari told the world that his wife have no place in government should he win the election; as he's going to scrap the office of the first lady. Why market what's not going to be sold?

Secondly, I'm not one of those who will insist on a web link for any information just to ascertain if its true or not, as not every thing is found in the web; and that does not mean they don't exist. Having said this, I'd like to tell you that I saw and physically heard the president say that he will only attend the debate organized by NEDG in 2011, because of his itinerary. Even if there is no web link to it, it remains the truth. But for people like you who will insist, find it below.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/nn24-presidential-debate-why-jonathan-won%E2%80%99t-participate/

As for Buhari's candidacy, No rational Nigerian with a good sense of history, or a Nigerian who believes that those who seek leadership position should run on their records will vote for Buhari.

A patriotic Nigerian have done a good analysis for all to see, read and know that GEJ is a superior presidential candidate than GMB.
please do read it and vote wisely, vote GEJ.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/jonathan-superior-presidential-material-buhari/

Wrong Mr. Am not holdin onto som first lady's battle-rmbr i quickly reminded u of d unconstitutionality of it nt necessarily because GMB sees dt office as an alien appendage of government.

My respose was necessitated by series of attacks on Mrs Buhari by ur ilks which u cuningly evaded! Such comparison wl always b thrown up for as long as u folks mk a fuss about GMBs wife, daughter n even cows!

Good job for gettin d link and just because u said somtin is true doesnt necessarily make it to true but I still stand by what I said, dt as long it remains voluntary, u folks makin a fuss of GMBs absence frm debating is of no substance-majoring on d minor once more!

I may be pardoned for not having a sense of HISTORY about GMB (wc I kno I am nt naive about except ur own version of dt history) but in my opinion it is treasonable to want to repeat a government for another four years with the PRESENT realities due to some shallow unfathomable reasons.

If u cannot see though the 50 shades of glaring deceit this PRESENT government represents HERE and NOW den how do I trust that u have ur facts right about GMBs HISTORY or evn if u do how am I sure it is nt tainted with malice or outright hate!

Two things we can trust with GMB; our kids and our money!

Which can I trust with ur GEJ?

Sorry I ddnt bother readin ur second link, have bn on nairaland long enough, read a whole lot and watever is in dere wdnt b any different frm wats bn peddled within this circle!

If a man after 6yrs nids words to talk about his works, den its obvious his works are mere empty words!

Ask urslf, shdnt ds electn b a homerun for GEJ, y has d tide turned? This nt an election btw GEJ against GMB but against Nigerians and com March 28, Nigerians wl speak!

This is a MOVEMENT!

Dnt waste ur vote my friend!
Vote Change... Vote GMB!
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by luggy(m): 12:22am On Mar 23, 2015
Walkopet:
[size=30pt]Aisha I like, Shepopo I dislike. No offence.

#VoteAPC

#VoteChange![/size]
bad market fo APC, ur mad. APC is not for chanege, APC is for chop money, vote for GEJ. thanks
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by lastpage: 1:06am On Mar 23, 2015
Controlled:
very different ladies......one speaks with class ...and Poise! grin....the other like a market woman LOCAL FISH SELLER ...... angry....how did we ever get here

Forgive me for editing your post........ l cant help it!

It is an embarrassment to WOMEN, to even put the two ladies together in the same sentence!

Lastpage!
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by p1jiobi: 7:53am On Mar 23, 2015
I rather vote a tout like PEj, who doesn't consider me a LovePeddler than vote a tribalistic supposedly classy woman like AMB. Who called Edo people prostitutes. The mentality of d average northern muslim is that southners are prostitutes, that view was just echoed by your so called first lady wannabe(God. Forbid) I pity Nigerians, should GMB win the elections. This man has a mortal hatred for southners.I stay in d North so I know what am talking about.
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by tellmemore15: 8:20am On Mar 23, 2015
TWO DIFFERENT WOMEN, ONE IS A BORN POLITICIAN THE OTHER AN HOUSE WIFE.

ONE BORN WITH A SILVER SPOON, THE OTHER BATTLED AND STRUGGLED TO SURVIVE.
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by kuuljay(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Liar!

They were warned not to verbally attack each other, must u apc cockroaches lie?
so why did they give jona expo? he didn't even hide it grin grin grin
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by patpaul: 9:24am On Mar 23, 2015
saytan:
It is quite a pity we still entertain a person like patience jonathan in our polity. It tells so much about the nigerian society and how much we have been degraded over the years. We actually had a lineage of First lady traditions. If one of the first lady did not focus on girl child development and trafficking, the next in line will focus on some health program or family and baby programs, others partners with unicef and who.

BUT WHAT DO WE GET FROM PATIENCE JONATHAN.............
a call for people to stone and kill northerners because they shout change.
The spurious claims that northerners give birth anyhow like pigs

would Stella Obasanjo of blessed memory, Mrs Babangida likewise, or even the first lady in waiting Aisha Buhari have spoken vitriols and attack words like this? then why would they justify the various child and family programs they run?

But your so called President in waiting says he doesn't recognize the office of the first lady, that is when he becomes president i Northern Nigeria.
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by Albishir: 10:12am On Mar 23, 2015
We don't care,the wives are not the contestants but the men and where are their own speeches?
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by SQURA(f): 10:17am On Mar 23, 2015
can someone do the same for buhari and jonathan lets compare?
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by EmmyDe25(m): 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
How you go dey carry sleep dey compare death....Aisha and Mama "stone them to death" shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence.
You don't buy class.... it's an inborn impulse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Ben Bruce Presented Two Important Bills To Nigerian Senate Today / Anti, Pro-Akpabio Protesters Storm National Assembly Over NDDC Probe / Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.