Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,648 members, 7,851,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate? (6579 Views)

Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS / Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock / President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate? by babadee1(m): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
shachris:

my brother, you wont understand. i was looking forward to this debate. i even bought fuel and kept my charged inverter battery in case NEPA strikes. I really wanted to see buhari on this debate, but he has failed me and i believe countless nigerians too.

You have not been paying attention then. Buhari already made it clear that he won't participate in this debate several months ago.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate? by WisdomFlakes: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
babadee1:

You have not been paying attention then. Buhari already made it clear that he won't participate in this debate several months ago.

LOL. Leave them make dem celebrate na. This celebration is the closest they'll ever come to the real thing. Debate or no Debate, Jonathan is done, as in.. you can stick a fork in him. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate? by PassingShot(m): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
jmaine:

You might just be telling millions of "1 vote" to shove it. . . . . . . You guyz will be taught a very memorable lesson this weekend.
I love your arrogance towards those you seek to convince . . . . Goodluck . . . .

Who seeks to convince who?

The fence sitters can not even be up to 10% of electorates of which none might be on this forum.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate? by simongonner: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
shachris:
I am a die hard APC supporter but what i do not understand is why buhari is dodging debates?

I want to categorically say it here that if buhari does not participate in any debate before the elections, i will not vote for him.
www.saharareporters.com/2015/03/22/controversy-allegations-shady-deals-rock-nigeria-election-debate-group
Re: Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate? by jmaine: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
PassingShot:

Who seeks to convince who?

The fence sitters can not even be up to 10% of electorates of which none might be on this forum.

Yeye dey smell.

Lolz . . . . .Then why is the APC still campaigning and deploying propaganda if the unsubstantiated percentage you quoted doesn't hold water.

The yeye that is smelling is your evident defeat this weekend and the next fortnight , else you won't be spending time on nairaland campaigning for your party of choice.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate? by Nakarey(m): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
shachris:

the false confidence these APC goons are exhibiting is really scary. Imagine snubbing a national debate and still insist that they must win. I wonder what would happen if they do not win.
If you really want to hear the speak as u said, take time to attend one of the town meetings if that can be feasible for you. That's where the real talking and promises are made.
Debates are more or less arguments. Winning a debate or have a good act of speaking doesn't transcend to good leadership.
#right now Buhari is right now in East meeting with stakeholders,debates are really not necesaary for him right now
Re: Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate? by brownlord: 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
Demdem:

Brownfool, was in ur town during the week. I learnt ur oba is dead but yet to be announced. Kindly confirm. grin

Damn it, you brought your curse leg to my town? you're lucky as I would have asked they use your head in performing rituals during the obas funeral if they still practice that.

Next time, hola me when next you be around, I need give you the beating of your life for your senseless attack on the president, that'll be after 1 or 2 bottles.

As for the Oba, maybe true but won't be announced until the crown prince assume throne
Re: Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate? by jamace(m): 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Buhari thinks he is above the law. He will be disqualified!
https://www.nairaland.com/2205547/10-suits-seeking-buharis-disqualification
Re: Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate? by IVORY2009(m): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Demdem:

Debates doesn't swing votes in Nigeria. It won't start from this Saturday.
In 2011, shekarau even performed better than Buhari in the debate, how many votes went to him?
Instead the fool that was absent but later debated with himself won. Doesn't that suggest to u that debates in Nigeria of today doesn't matter.
His absence from this charade won't stop his emergence. Already the vast majority of voters have made up their minds and a fraudulent question and answer show won't change it.
Onovo obviously performed better than Jonah-daft however I await to see the number of votes that will go to him. grin

Paid poster
Re: Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate? by Demdem(m): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
brownlord:

Damn it, you brought your curse leg to my town? you're lucky as I would have asked they use your head in performing rituals during the obas funeral if they still practice that.

Next time, hola me when next you be around, I need give you the beating of your life for your senseless attack on the president, that'll be after 1 or 2 bottles.

As for the Oba, maybe true but won't be announced until the crown prince assume throne

Brownfool, i frequent ur town often. Many of ur lost souls are in my payroll. If not for God and my benevolence, their lives would have been miserable.
Ur towns men treat me with respect because they see me as a "saviour ". They will choose me their benefactor far far above an ordinary cocck sucker like u.

Will the crown prince primary function be ffucking and ffucking and ffucking till he kpeme? He may not last longer like his papa oooo. Which of ur daughters have u surrendered for his pleasure?
Re: Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate? by Nakarey(m): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
shachris:

typical APC redhead.

Amanpour and Chatam house have PVC abi? he should come and answer questions asked by NIGERIANS...haba.

If you have being following GMB keenly, u won't still be asking for an opportunity to see him speak.
Guess u didn't know about or watch the town hall meeting he held in lagos with Artisans, carpenters et al where he was directly asked questions by the people and he provide answers adequately as he could.
Am sure uve been a half-hearted GMB supporter!
Re: Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate? by brownlord: 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
Demdem:

[b]
Brownfool, i frequent ur town often. Many of ur lost souls are in my payroll. If not for God and my benevolence, their lives would have been miserable.
Ur towns men treat me with respect because they see me as a "saviour ". They will choose me their benefactor far far above an ordinary cocck sucker like u.

FOR YOUR MIND ABI? JUST HOLA @ME WHEN NEXT VISIT.
Re: Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate? by Demdem(m): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
brownlord:

FOR YOUR MIND ABI? JUST HOLA @ME WHEN NEXT VISIT.

Brownfool, don't u get it, i don't roll with shameless cocck suckers like u that depend on a fool for sustenance. I roll with with my classy class.
Re: Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate? by brownlord: 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
Demdem:

Brownfool, don't u get it, i don't roll with shameless cocck suckers like u that depend on a fool for sustenance. I roll with with my classy class.

We are not rolling retard, i want to see the cretin behind this monicker and if not worth it then give you the beating you deserve.

Not asking you to come do me favour or roll with me
Re: Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
shachris:

every debate in this country is compromised. Even the one channels TV wanted to organized.

how come other candidates are there? is buhari a special candidate?

lol i remember SSCE exam lol, dem get special candidate class
Re: Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate? by iamrealdeji(m): 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
shachris:

as in ehh...i have just being shouting changing with having heard from the horses mouth the outline of the change.

i hate GEJ but i am seeing better options in this other candidates. this kowa woman and chekwas okorie are really winning my heart.
Dude,Onovo is the man,dude is very intelligent and young,courageous and wild,i prefer him
Re: Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate? by abokikhalifa: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lord buhari as learnt is lesson that participating in a debate dos not count in nigeria presidential race...jonadoom never participated in any presidential debate in 2011 but e won.... Moral lesson..... No be by debate... Na by PVC

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate? by haywire1: 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
shachris:
I am a die hard APC supporter but what i do not understand is why buhari is dodging debates?

I want to categorically say it here that if buhari does not participate in any debate before the elections, i will not vote for him.

Lol hahahahhahahaha, Don't waste ur 0.00000000000000000001% of election votes.

GEJ already knows d answers to d questions, so don't b deceive cos we Nigerians are educated.

Vote buhari for d sake of ur generations unborn
Re: Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate? by gists: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
Debate or no debate - #iHaveDecided.
I don't need a debate question and answer section to know that a president shouldn't go dancing the next day Nigerians were bombed in Abuja.

Who needs a debate to know that PDP/GEJ is lying when they said there Nigerians can't afford modern trains

Fashola has taken public buildings (High court, General Hospital, street lights) in Lagos off the grid and yet pdp is still telling us constant electricity will take a lot of investment and time.

Wify just bought a bag of rice at the same old price. The so-called Nigerian made rice are no where to be found in the market (maybe they're all consumed in aso rock). Fresh pdp propaganda everywhere.

A report came out last week that we can expect naira to trade around N260/$ before the end of the year. Meaning harsher times for industries with high dependence on imported raw materials.

I don't need a question and answer to know who to vote for.

#iHaveDecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate? by Demdem(m): 7:44am On Mar 23, 2015
brownlord:

We are not rolling retard, i want to see the cretin behind this monicker and if not worth it then give you the beating you deserve.

Not asking you to come do me favour or roll with me

Brownfool, its a privilege to see me. Where i am or where i thread upon i doubt if anyone in ur cocck sucking lineage can reach such height.
Re: Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate? by IVORY2009(m): 8:09am On Mar 23, 2015
Demdem:

[s]Brownfool, its a privilege to see me. Where i am or where i thread upon i doubt if anyone in ur cocck sucking lineage can reach such height.
[/s]

Paid agent?
Re: Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate? by brownlord: 11:17am On Mar 23, 2015
Demdem:

Brownfool, its a privilege to see me. Where i am or where i thread upon i doubt if anyone in ur cocck sucking lineage can reach such height.

Okay retardD, please give me the privilege to see mighty retardemdem when next you in my town.
Re: Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate? by Demdem(m): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
brownlord:

Okay retardD, please give me the privilege to see mighty retardemdem when next you in my town.

Brownfool, considering the fact that its coming from a world renowned cocck succker, request denied.
Re: Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate? by bidexmat(m): 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
omenka:
Leave the two timing mor0n. Who is he to even call anyone a goon? Some cretins just feel too important here. Folks that can hardly stand a mile close to where others do in real life would come here posting trash like airheads from the mid-twenties.

He can shove his PVC (if he has one) up his brown eye for all I care.
Bro, pls take a Chill pill. Silence, they say is golden. Some things are better left unsaid. It will be all over atmost by 30th march.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Announces Portfolios For Commissioners, Sas / Three Igbo Colonels Who Are The Highest Ranked Nigerians In The US Army / Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.