Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Hunter's Moon - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hunter's Moon (991 Views)

The Hunter - A Techno thriller / EBELE The Hunter And Mama Ngozi The Pepper Soup Seller.. Short Story / Why Baba Polina No Dey Do Hunter Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hunter's Moon by Shadowbean(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hunter's Moon

The Evils that men do will always haunt them like a curse even though it has to wait for a long time.

This work is copyrighted by me and must not be reprinted in any other form without permission or credit. This is a work of fiction and any similarities with real life names, places and events is coincidental.

Genre - Horror, Supernatural.

Re: Hunter's Moon by fhunkhy(f): 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
I like supernaturl stories... Well then keep d updates coming.....too much wait for ur readers isnt good
Re: Hunter's Moon by Shadowbean(m): 10:58am On Apr 02, 2015
Will update soon.
Re: Hunter's Moon by Shadowbean(m): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
Inspiration

The first scenes in the story were inspired by the Mexican movie Apocalypto. Salem's Lot and 30 days of night also gave me ideas for the story.

I'm a fresh writer but I believe I can describe everything to make you read more. I would like criticism for my work. I promise to update daily as soon as I start from the prologue.
Re: Hunter's Moon by Shadowbean(m): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
"NOOOOOO!" Odewaju's scream was loud and clear. It was not from the pain of dying again-seeing his body turn into a mass of roasted flesh
It was seeing the woman that gave him a reason to live fall down the chasm with the tormenting flames leering at her. The veins on his body became thick, his claws retracted. The canines on his still screaming mouth metamorphosed to form fangs. Time seemed to slow down. He leapt towards her, knocking her back before the flames could consume her. The short man was gripped with shock when Adara's body landed on him causing him to fall. Quickly he got up, drawing out the dagger from his loincloth. Odewaju attacked too fast. The dagger was thrust into one of his eyes, penetrating deep.

He writhed in pains as if he was struck by lightning. He smashed a punch into the man's jaw sending him tumbling into the pit. Odewaju could hear him screams until he was completed consumed. The two guards began to retreat hastily baring him with their spears. Pain ate every inch of his soul. He gripped the handle of the dagger in his eye and pulled it out along with a slushied mess. The last thing he saw before everything went black was Adara.
Re: Hunter's Moon by oluvick(m): 8:51am On Apr 07, 2015
**spreads mat** - -

**orders for a Trailer load of popcorn and Lacasera**

@op, its beta worth it.

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy A Juju Ring Pt 1 / My Housemaid - Episode 3 / Get A Free Copy Of Anthony Robbins' "notes From A Friend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.