Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork (6487 Views)

Woman Takes Photo Exposing Her boobs While Breast Feeding Her Son / Tiwa Savage Unclad Picture Leaked On Twitter / Photos: Woman Takes Naked Photos Of Herself All Over Newyork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by Nazacent: 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
Imagine what this world is turning into. French-American photographer, Erica Simone has posed naked all over New York to create a book called Nue York: Self-Portraits of a Bare Urban Citizen. Simone is currently crowd-funding to raise $10,000 to publish the book. She explains why she's doing the shoot; "The point is not to be nude for shock value. I am simply an artist looking to humorously poke at some interesting thoughts about society and question who we are and embody as human beings inhabiting this home we call Earth. It's now up to you to answer or raise these questions, as you like."

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by DuchessLily(f): 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
Pinshure!!
Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by Nazacent: 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
Pinshure is there!
Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by xreal: 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Antichrist at work.

1 Like

Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by williamspaul22(m): 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
Wow, I like what am seeing tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by pwerrymansion(f): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hmmm........what else is left to see or hear on this earth Haven't we encountered them all?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by prevail23(m): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
if na 9ja wey she dey,she for no try dis nonsense,dey for don put her behind bars or immediately nicknamed #a mad woman
#iamproudofMYcountry#nigeria#
Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
Y do I never get to see all these weird stuff myself angry
Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by neroflo: 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
Win Free Bitcoin Every Hour - Get Free Bitcoin [100% Working Method]
If want to earn free Bitcoin then here is a very simple method I'm going to share. You can win free Bitcoin every hour and you can even multiply your Bitcoins by betting. This method is very easy and you don't have to do anything fancy for getting your free Bitcoins every hour.
If you are newbie and don't know what Bitcoin is then here is a short description of it.
Earn Totally Free Bitcoin Without any Work
With the help of this method you will earn BTC without doing anything special.
*.First goto {HERE NOW}
*.Then register and claim your BTC.
*.You can claim your free Bitcoin every hour.
*.Now if you want to multiply your Bitcoin you can bet/play the game
Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by tameera(f): 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Signs of end time abeg.......NEXT!
Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by braindamage(m): 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
grin..fine body... tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by EmmySparky(m): 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
A typical oyinbo body..athletic as always

1 Like

Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by cigaricon(m): 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Good choice for her
Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
Wow. . . loser expressing her looseness? undecided
Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by swisschris(m): 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
And if it was a guy it would be termed disgusting
Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by sarmiie(m): 11:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
and she wasnt arrested ??

besides that, all her reasons are hogwash....it IS for the shock value.

men don suffer o!!!

imagine walking with ur girlfrnd and u pass dat chic.
you dare not look, coz if u do, mehn ur OYO
Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by jessiecah(f): 1:03am On Mar 23, 2015
It's nice to know that's she's comfortable in her own skin, but not to this extent...western culture sef
Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by bighead1(m): 2:18am On Mar 23, 2015
End time things are here again, Grab ya copy nowwwwww!!!
Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by pretydiva(f): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2015
Nobody even mind her sef. I so luv d whites,also minding their business since d creation of Adam n eve

1 Like

Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by Nazacent: 9:17am On Mar 23, 2015
pretydiva is dat the same type of life you want here naija?
Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by pretydiva(f): 11:54am On Mar 23, 2015
Nazacent:
pretydiva is dat the same type of life you want here naija?
if u read my post n understand it well,u wil no I never encourage such. Was trying 2 point out dat d people around didn't gve a poo abt wat she did. Nobody paid attention 2 her. Unlike here in naija were celeb pulls various stunts jst 2 b relevant, n we sm times gve dem d hype dey so want
Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by Nazacent: 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
pretydiva:
if u read my post n understand it well,u wil no I never encourage such. Was trying 2 point out dat d people around didn't gve a poo abt wat she did. Nobody paid attention 2 her. Unlike here in naija were celeb pulls various stunts jst 2 b relevant, n we sm times gve dem d hype dey so want
owk! So wots up?
Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by pretydiva(f): 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nazacent:
owk! So wots up?
m cool
Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by Nazacent: 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
pretydiva:
m cool
do u mind we becoming frnds?
Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by esther1994(f): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
It's her life.
Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by vislabraye(m): 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Oyibo sabi crase
Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by pretydiva(f): 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nazacent:
do u mind we becoming frnds?
lolzzz grin...buh we ain't enemies either
Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by Nazacent: 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
pretydiva:
lolzzz grin...buh we ain't enemies either
lol. Buh u knw wah I mean nw
Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by pretydiva(f): 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nazacent:
lol. Buh u knw wah I mean nw
nah..seriously I don't.
Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by axortedbabe(f): 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
*yawns*
what's d topic again..
Re: Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork by Dolemite(f): 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
prevail23:
if na 9ja wey she dey,she for no try dis nonsense,dey for don put her behind bars or immediately nicknamed #a mad woman
#iamproudofMYcountry#nigeria#

I see mad naked men and women on the streets, what are you proud of? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf / Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears / OMG!! Woman's Stomach Exploded After A Tummy Tuck Went Bad (very Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.