Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos (30400 Views)

Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge / Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) / Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos by timunstopable: 2:17am On Mar 23, 2015
Desperation is when u rush to commission an uncompleted project

this are pictures they wont show you

Re: Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos by rebranded(m): 4:39am On Mar 23, 2015
Lol PDP dumbos they never show the projects rather they keep showing GEJ waving or smiling or cutting some freaking ribbon.

Thats not what Nigerians want to see learn from APC.

Or maybe the bridge is not even completed grin
Re: Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos by bandol(m): 6:32am On Mar 23, 2015
Acekidc4:
Desperation at work!!

What dis clueless man couldn't achieved in 6 year just because say na election time he con dey rush do some kind yeye thing!!

This Man is a Gonner!!!

Nigerian youth, say No to Cluelessness and Corruption!!!
I was in Kano in 2011 and this bridge was under construction then. Don't say what u don't know all in the name of scoring cheap points.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos by tonytony208(m): 8:27am On Mar 23, 2015
Acekidc4:
Desperation at work!!

What dis clueless man couldn't achieved in 6 year just because say na election time he con dey rush do some kind yeye thing!!

This Man is a Gonner!!!

Nigerian youth, say No to Cluelessness and Corruption!!!

mr, use your head now. Don't let your emotional blindness get d better of you. It takes years or even months to build a bridge. The news didn't say he supplied bridge; it says he commissioned a bridge, which means he must have started it some months or some years ago; probably before gej even declared his intention to contest.
Re: Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos by tonytony208(m): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2015
firstolalekan:
Chai!
Nigerians and mediocrity...
How much budget was made for that bridge?
4 billion Naira i guess...
A project they didn't even spend up to 1. 5billion Naira
4 billion for one lane bridge of 300 meters
Shame!
Is this nonsense what commissioning?
Thieves.

this is the same way apc governors are building 1km of road for 1 billion. Maybe it is true that the bridge didn't cost as much as was budgeted for the project, it only means apc and pdp are both corrupt parties. Believe me, it is laughable when a confirmed corrupt party claim that they are the ones to fight corruption.
Re: Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos by aliyusamaila52(m): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2015
I don't blame you liars, We are from kano and we know kano.
Re: Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos by bdidi: 9:06am On Mar 23, 2015
timunstopable:
Desperation is when u rush to commission an uncompleted project

this are pictures they wont show you

If I may ask, is that a federal road? Cos it does not look like it is too me....just been curious
Re: Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos by bdidi: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2015
There is a point most people are missing here....GEJ going to kano to commission a bridge?

In a former PDP state that just turned APC!

While here in Rivers state , Obj is the one commissioning projects....also a PDP state that just turned APC

I smell a rat in Kano!

Politics is so funny! And Politicians are the funniest!
Re: Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos by MichaelEnu: 11:37am On Mar 24, 2015
But u guys talking bad about goodluck saying he is working bcz of d election..perhaps u shud use ur brain a lil more n ask ur sef wen d bridge wz completed...or rather he shud commission an uncompleted bridge.
Re: Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos by kraftykc(m): 6:50am On Jun 04, 2015
Akpan107:
Ok bros!

We shall see...

I quote thee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Are Distancing Ourselves From IPOB – Ambazonia Interim Govt / Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend / Justice John Inyang Okoro, The Dark Hand That Killed Justice In Abia - Abiafact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.