Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent (40873 Views)

NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! / NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari / 2015: NEDG Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates - AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Zzchampion: 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Gmb all d way
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
CityNG:

Again, I don't consider you a woman. You're a common runs girl.

Now ferk off and go suckle on your next customers wetincall grin

PS: You lack complete home training since you choose to drag other innocent parties into your online comeuppance grin

You are very Irritating!!! Spit.....
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by badesco(m): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
shame to APC............
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by mustymatic(m): 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
Firefire:

That coup plotter and dictator called Boohary can NEVER 'CHANGE'
So also been incompetent will never turn
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by dagbokoncept(m): 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
Since Buhari did not attend a secondary school he wouldnt know how to participate in a simple debate and more also he his barely articulate. Nigerians should embrace a man with inherent leadership qualites and also a true democrat. Gej till Buhari accept to debate. Vote Gej ! Vote PDP! come March 28.
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
marcoNG:

You are very Irritating!!! Spit.....

Excellent and I shat on you in return grin

I enjoy invoking emotions on emotions like you.

Where can I take you today? grin

Oponu alaini ironu.

Is it the potential of sampling her rotten cave that is your motivation?
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by govaz(m): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
Those of you castigating Buhari for not attending NEDG organised presidential debate are not being fair to other presidential candidates.How do you expect BUHARI to take part in a debate organised specifically for candidates with university degrees.Did you remember that INEC published ihe names and acedemic qualifications of ALL presidential candidates.But BUHARI is the only candidate with the least qualification of WASC,though questionable. GUHARI can only attend a presidential debate organised for Schoo Cert.holders by TINUBU's media houses-TVC,RADIO CONTiNENTAL and NATION. Anyway,GEJ till 2091 sorry,2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by danielganjo: 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
My people let be sincere this time around, why is GMB running away from presidential debates?
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by hoojay4(m): 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
Buhari all the way....
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by freshdude99(m): 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
missclasssy:
These politicians are just engaging in superfluous charades

Seriously, I don't give a fvck about their redundant debates!
U can port to HELL for all Nairalanders care undecided
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by vivalavida(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
What is in this debate that is always scaring Buhari?
They were all asked the same questions. Not as if special questions were reserved for certain candidates.

The candidates all tried in the way they answered the questions. Kudos to the Organisers.

GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by hansad: 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
APC Absent? If Buhari had come, and some body asked him of his O'Level Certificate, Buhari could commit more lying offenses.

That is the most likely reason Buhari avoids appearing any place where anybody could ask him question about his O'Level academic certificate.
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by sarris(m): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
CityNG:

And the absence of Buhari is why he gets my vote and I will ask others to do the same.

Buhari is an ex soldier and by not participating in that sham debate he has demonstrated that he's operating on a higher plane.

You loose again, sorry.
I guess because he is an ex soldier he is above d law.
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by olas24u(f): 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
Cchuks27:
I expected Buhari to be there to prove PDP wrong. But oh well, he didn't disappoint and he's not gonna disappoint (lose again) on 28th March 2015

Let the Transformation continue

Cc olas24u

Winners dont normally appear ,OBJ ,Yar adua,GEJ ,they all won after
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by paabakp: 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nigerians a lot is wrong with this system, we cant continue like this. How can a gov that promised 4 years to fix power, failed, and still come back for more.

(1) simple mathematics
1billion dollars = 205 billion Naira = 1000 mega watts we need {20}000 mega watts to make power constant in nigeria.

Sure P (4 years) = 1trillion Naira, (4 trillion naira for 4 year) = 5 billion dollars ( 20 billion dollars for 4 years)
so it is proven that this gov could have solved the power issues in Nigeria if this gov have invested this money into Power, and by now Nigerians will be celebrating constant supply of power.
instead we are currently producing 4ooo mega watts. Is this the transformation we seek.

what is happening in education is not any thing different,

where are the policies that will drive our education to the front in the whole of africa.

now nigerians are taking their children to benin ghana kotonou for studies, is that progress?

WAEC and JAMB performance are always low and getting worst by the day?

Agriculture,

we seam to celebrate anything that is thrown to us as progress in these country.
(1) Ask ur self is the cost of food any cheaper?
(2) is our food secure?
(3) how much is agric adding to our gdp
(4) Until this transformation show in the cost of beans, gari, rice, orange, e.t.c in the market lets stop celebrating, because any true transformation like that of telecoms and banking, will survive changes in the persons in power, that can not be said about agriculture yet.

THIS IS WHY WE NEED CHANGE
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
sarris:
I guess because he is an ex soldier he is above d law.

No Nigerian is above the law, especially a soldier and he knows this.

There is no law requiring any candidate to attend any debate especially a stupid one.

You guys have access to the net please use it well.
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by obibob2020(m): 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
haywire1:

Do u knw he's old enough to b ur father if not ur grandfather so show some respect.
Only those wiit PVC can decide.
My pvc is intact dude

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
CityNG:

Excellent and I shat on you in return grin

I enjoy invoking emotions on emotions like you.

Where can I take you today? grin

Oponu alaini ironu.

Is it the potential of sampling her rotten cave that is your motivation?

Riffraff
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
marcoNG:

Riffraff

Agbero..dangly armed troglodyte grin
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by luggy(m): 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
Collynzo419:
Hogwash!

Over the last 2 months, the PDP has embarked on a negative crusade--casting aspersions on the person of General Buhari, sponsoring false stories about Buhari/ APC leadership through their proxies like (Hope for Nigeria) etc. The campaign by the PDP has not been issue based, rather they have been using politicians such as Fayose who has spent over N100 Million on newspaper adverts to declare Buhari dead, sick etc, yet the popularity of Buhari continues to skyrocket.

It will be folly on the part of APC and General Buhari to participate in this charade of a debate, conducted by cronies of this corrupt administration. General Buhari has made his stance and policies clearly known to Nigerians through the APC Manifesto, numerous lectures, town hall meetings with the Organised Private Sector, Women associations, Youth groups and NGOs. Nigerians trust and believe in him.

They want change from this non- performing administration that has economically desecrated the nation even when they experienced the highest international oil prices in the history of the state.

Change is coming. Six days and Nigerians will send Jonathan to Otueke where he can debate with all the fishermen in his village for as long as he wants.

#wehavedecided
YOUR WRONG, WHY DID NT BUHARI COME OUT FOR DEBATE,
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by rasco2000me: 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
Firefire:
I don't know what APC is trying to hide from Nigerians.

They alleged that the debate organizers were compromised by Goodluck Jonathan.

Channels offered it platform, APC still absconded.

PDP offer to engage Buhari in TVC or any provided media house of APC's choice, APC still say NO!

I presume, they don't want Nigerian to know the extent of Mr. Buhari IQ

- His controversial school certificate

- His state of health

- His ability to communicate could also be a major issue.

"The All Progressives Congress (APC) Director of Strategy, Dele Alake, has said that the party’s presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari, would not attend the presidential debate organised by Channels Television, Arise TV and NPAN".

Alake accused some Nigerian media organisations of being compromised. He said that he could not vouch for the independence of some of the organisers of the debate

Nigerians, time to CHANGE your camp. What is APC hiding ?

Cc: barcanista
mumu where are u when buhari cal for debate in 2011 and jonathan did not apear why suden debate .abi he don go cram the debate
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by rasco2000me: 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
Firefire:

PDP offer to engage Buhari in TVC or any provided media house of APC's choice, APC still say NO!

- His state of health

"The All Progressives Congress (APC) Director he organisers of the debate

mumu where are u when buhari cal for debate in 2011 and jonathan did not apear why suden debate .abi he don go cram the debate
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by luggy(m): 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
[quote thankauthor=playboy99 post=31888930]if it by debate jonathan have failed coz everyone wuld vote for ncp or kowa #ACE[/quote] thanks my brother, atlist other party can be remenber, what prevent APC from coming , BUHARI is afried of being ask of CERTIFICATE SCANDAN' APC have hedden thing
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by angelsing(m): 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
ilovecritics:
[b]Foolish APC supporters. I'm surprised a grown up will come on here and say a lotta silly things about GEJ while Buhari is the shameless general with no certificate.

He will never win any election in Nigeria - He's too old and he better go sit his azz down and await 'Old age' which is catching up with him pretty well.

How can these APC supporters not see anything bad in their generals behaviour? He claims to be a democrat, why will he shy away from the debate

Buhari spoke at Chetam's house - Buhari has been making speeches at campaign rallies when the truth is that; 'He can't even pronounce the name of his running mate, he doesn't even know the meaning of INEC.. How can someone VOTE for such a man

In all developed Countries, they carry out debates and all that. Obama did it with McCaine and Hilary too. Why must Buhari shy away from debate? Who the fork is he??

Anyone that votes for Buhari is shameless!! Why can't you people think? He has no fkcing certificate. He can't defend it. What's wrong with all of you

May Buhari never rule us!!!!

God bless GEJ!! God bless Nigeria*[/b]
All the Question should be directed to the president how he made us consider an Old man...It is his fault, if he had govern the country very well we won't have reason to consider Buhari
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Omotonsho(m): 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
Walkopet:
[size=20pt]Why will GMB be present, when it was a planned debate by PDP-igs, well that doesn't stop be from voting #GMB cha.[/size]
APC are always having excuse for their failures, How does all the question that was ask sound like planed?? All questions that were ask is a question in which any presidential aspirant is expected to answer.
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by shedyman: 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
[quote author=paabakp post=31897057]
Nigerians a lot is wrong with this system, we cant continue like this. How can a gov that promised 4 years to fix power, failed, and still come back for more.

(1) simple mathematics
1billion dollars = 205 billion Naira = 1000 mega watts we need {20}000 mega watts to make power constant in nigeria.

Sure P (4 years) = 1trillion Naira, (4 trillion naira for 4 year) = 5 billion dollars ( 20 billion dollars for 4 years)
so it is proven that this gov could have solved the power issues in Nigeria if this gov have invested this money into Power, and by now Nigerians will be celebrating constant supply of power.
instead we are currently producing 4ooo mega watts. Is this the transformation we seek.

what is happening in education is not any thing different,

where are the policies that will drive our education to the front in the whole of africa.

now nigerians are taking their children to benin ghana kotonou for studies, is that progress?

WAEC and JAMB performance are always low and getting worst by the day?

Agriculture,

we seam to celebrate anything that is thrown to us as progress in these country.
(1) Ask ur self is the cost of food any cheaper?
(2) is our food secure?
(3) how much is agric adding to our gdp
(4) Until this transformation show in the cost of beans, gari, rice, orange, e.t.c in the market lets stop celebrating, because any true transformation like that of telecoms and banking, will survive changes in the persons in power, that can not be said about agriculture yet.

THIS IS WHY WE NEED CHANGE

Yes I agree we need positive change but trust me a GBM who will tactically avoid a debate in the 21st Century does not represent a positive change.
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Tradesrunner(m): 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
Firefire:

- His state of health

"The All Progressives Congress (APC) Director of Strategy, Dele Alake, has said that the party’s presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari, would not attend the presidential debate organised by Channels Television, Arise TV and NPAN".

Alake accused some Nigerian media organisations of being compromised. He said that he could not vouch for the independence of some of the organisers of the debate

Oga Buhari can not debate with a failed president
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Tradesrunner(m): 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Because you know your Certificateless illiterate can't debate.
Cant debate, yet your clueless President ran away in 2011 from debate with him
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by paabakp: 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
[quote author=shedyman post=31900825][/quote]

have U ever seen a debate where candidates would be allowed to read written answers.

How can we sincerely call that a debate

Jonathan has embarrass the presidency by simply not being able to answer simple questions off hand without carry expo

From Jona performance today, a serious panel will score him zero.

Nigerians this man does not have the intellectual requirements to transform Nigeria.

even if one has seen the questions before an exam, it is only the stupid ones that will still carry answers in to the exam hall, an habit that is hard to leave, as evidently seen in today's debate.

We should stop following our leaders blindly.

lastly, Buhari has the constitutional right to refuse to attend to any so called debate, afterall the current president did same in 2011.
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by elclark(m): 11:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
Collynzo419:
Hogwash!

Over the last 2 months, the PDP has embarked on a negative crusade--casting aspersions on the person of General Buhari, sponsoring false stories about Buhari/ APC leadership through their proxies like (Hope for Nigeria) etc. The campaign by the PDP has not been issue based, rather they have been using politicians such as Fayose who has spent over N100 Million on newspaper adverts to declare Buhari dead, sick etc, yet the popularity of Buhari continues to skyrocket.

It will be folly on the part of APC and General Buhari to participate in this charade of a debate, conducted by cronies of this corrupt administration. General Buhari has made his stance and policies clearly known to Nigerians through the APC Manifesto, numerous lectures, town hall meetings with the Organised Private Sector, Women associations, Youth groups and NGOs. Nigerians trust and believe in him.

They want change from this non- performing administration that has economically desecrated the nation even when they experienced the highest international oil prices in the history of the state.

Change is coming. Six days and Nigerians will send Jonathan to Otueke where he can debate with all the fishermen in his village for as long as he wants.

#wehavedecided
Your blabbing will surely end on Saturday the 28th of march. Hope to see you after that
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Montaque(m): 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
Truly, Nigerians are not assertive concerning the things they expect of their leaders. That's why,instead of encouraging debates at this 21st century, we are rather making excuses for would-be leaders who fail to do the least of the things expected of them.

No matter the excuse you might give for GMB,this isn't a good sign to display in this time.
For Gods sake, we are to make a choice on 28th, not obedience to an order.
Re: Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
Collynzo419:
Hogwash!

#wehavedecided

See your username : '419'' imagine , a protege of the real 419 (jagaban)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters / Boko Haram Commander Who Escaped From Prison In 2010 Arrested By DSS In Bauchi / Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.