Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,839 members, 7,956,164 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

Rivers State Dep. Governor Defects To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Dep. Governor Defects To PDP (1242 Views)

Senator Etang Umoyo Defects To APC / Sullivan Chime Defects To APC / Tele Ikuru, River State Dep. Governor Gets Grand Reception As He Joins PDP -Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Dep. Governor Defects To PDP by Agbalanze(m): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
Rivers State deputy Governor, Mr Tele Ikuru decamps to PDP.
Re: Rivers State Dep. Governor Defects To PDP by Abdulleeh: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
Agbalanze:
Rivers State deputy Governor, Mr Tele Ikuru decamps to PDP.

I reason with him. He wasn't chosen as the governorship candidate. Most deputy governors are like that
They are sadist. I piri him
Re: Rivers State Dep. Governor Defects To PDP by nwafuluozoh: 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
Amaechi never see anything.
Re: Rivers State Dep. Governor Defects To PDP by Babacele: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
even if, na story ,story.
Re: Rivers State Dep. Governor Defects To PDP by SirBrightoc(m): 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
The man knows that APC is a sinking ship loaded with a time bomb in Rivers State. He just waited for the time when Amechi will not be able to complete impeachment against him b4 the end of their term, and as well just before the party is really disgraced in Rivers.
It is a clear indication that most people following Amaechi are not really supporters of his party. They are only taking their share of his stolen wealth.

(1) (Reply)

The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! / SSS Spokesperson, Marilyn Ogar, Received Bribe Before 2014 Osun Election. PT / You’ll Die Within 7 Days If You Don’t Vote For Ambode – Oba Of Lagos Threatens I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.