Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Rihanna Goes Unsupported As She Wears A Coat And NO Bra For Dinner In LA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Goes Unsupported As She Wears A Coat And NO Bra For Dinner In LA (1671 Views)

Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) / Everyday Is No Bra Day For These Nigerian Celebrities (photos) / For These 10 Female Celebs, Every Day Is No Bra Day (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Goes Unsupported As She Wears A Coat And NO Bra For Dinner In LA by pelwal: 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
Perhaps to make her baring-it-all style more apparent, Rihanna pulled her hair into an up-do and wore only stud earrings and a collar-style necklace.
She did wear dramatically dark lipstick and black eyeliner, but the Stay singer seemed to go light on the makeup otherwise.
It was the singer's clothes, however, that attracted all of the attention.
http://pelwal33..com/2015/03/rihanna-goes-unsupported-as-she-wears.html

Re: Rihanna Goes Unsupported As She Wears A Coat And NO Bra For Dinner In LA by TI1919(m): 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
grin
Re: Rihanna Goes Unsupported As She Wears A Coat And NO Bra For Dinner In LA by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
Oh Oh Oh my Gosh...Riri my crush shocked
Re: Rihanna Goes Unsupported As She Wears A Coat And NO Bra For Dinner In LA by bighead1(m): 2:37am On Mar 23, 2015
sameer1212:
Oh Oh Oh my Gosh...Riri my crush shocked
she is my squash too,

(1) (Reply)

Brymo Celebrates His 29th Birthday / Chrissy Teigen & John Legend Share Selfies From Their Bed [photos] / Photos:check Out Cristiano Ronaldo Nd His Son As They Frolic In The Beach In Bah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.