Stats: 3,153,620 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Please What Happened To Barcanista? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please What Happened To Barcanista? (1682 Views)

A Word Of Advise To Barcanista / On The Saraki-Tinubu Comparison; An Addendum And A Response To Barcanista / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (2) (3) (4)

Please What Happened To Barcanista? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
There's this once so-rigorous supporter and defender of APC by the name Barcanista whose signature and insignia was well known amongst the Politics-ardent Nairalanders: The Crowning of Barcelona as UEFA Champions and the Inauguration of General Muhammadu Buhari as President of Nigeria come May 29.

However, I can't help but notice the sudden shift and even a replacement of "General Muhammadu Buhari" with "President Jonathan" in his signature as of recent.

I am worried. Not that I am a supporter of APC (or any party for that matter) but I need to ascertain if all is well; his account and so on.

If this rare sudden U-Turn is in fact genuine and not as a result of his account being hacked, him being coerced or paid by the other party, I must say that I commend such honesty (no matter where it goes) and hope, for his sake, that all is indeed well with him and his family.

Peace
Re: Please What Happened To Barcanista? by faizona(f): 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Reiyvinn:
There's this once so-rigorous supporter and defender of APC by the name Barcanista whose signature and insignia was well known amongst the Politics-ardent Nairalanders: The Crowning of Barcelona as UEFA Champions and the Inauguration of General Muhammadu Buhari as President of Nigeria come May 29.

However, I can't help but notice the sudden shift and even a replacement of "General Muhammadu Buhari" with "President Jonathan" in his signature as of recent.

I am worried. Not that I am a supporter of APC (or any party for that matter) but I need to ascertain if all is well; his account and so on.

If this rare sudden U-Turn is in fact genuine and not as a result of his account being hack, him being coerced or paid by the other party, I must say that I commend such honesty (no matter where it goes) and hope, for his sake, that all is indeed well with him and his family.

Peace

He saw the light.simple!

Re: Please What Happened To Barcanista? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
Reiyvinn:

If this rare sudden U-Turn is in fact genuine and not as a result of his account being hack, him being coerced or paid by the other party, I must say that I commend such honesty (no matter where it goes) and hope, for his sake, that all is indeed well with him and his family.

Peace
his account was never hacked but realised he could no longer dance to the muzik of deceit, propaganda and retrogressiveness. Darkness can never in anyway overshadow light as many others will follow suit

Re: Please What Happened To Barcanista? by armadeo(m): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
Barca come forth

A nairalander wants to have words with you. He wonders why you who would rather die in the Primus decides to part cheeks and accept further ramming.

###lighter note
Re: Please What Happened To Barcanista? by FastShipping: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
This is what happened to him

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Happened To Barcanista? by Zaikon(m): 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dats totful
Re: Please What Happened To Barcanista? by ozoigbondu: 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
He has seen the light and has seen APC as a vicious violent backstabbing party intolerant to contary opininons beyond that held by them.......Simple

Re: Please What Happened To Barcanista? by KHAYGOLD(m): 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
Barcanista is in a state of coma and he/she is gonna wake up after March28 election. He had a dream that APC won the election, he woke up, collapsed and was rushed to UCH in Ibadan. I wish barcanista a quick recovery.

Re: Please What Happened To Barcanista? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
OP Thank you very much. My shift in political camp has nothing to do with anything but for conscience and ideology sake. My support for GEJ and his party/team is borne out of patriotism and love for the country. I cannot for the sake of partisanship downgrade patriotic cause. Let me restate that I am 100% aligned to the government and the re-election of President Goodluck Jonathan.

Re: Please What Happened To Barcanista? by Firefire(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
KHAYGOLD:
[s]Barcanista is in a state of coma and he/she is gonna wake up after March28 election. He had a dream that APC won the election, he woke up, collapsed and was rushed to UCH in Ibadan. I wish barcanista a quick recovery[/s].
Re: Please What Happened To Barcanista? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
Protection!

Re: Please What Happened To Barcanista? by egift(m): 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
OP all can say is Protection grin grin grin grin

Re: Please What Happened To Barcanista? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
CC: cramjones

Barcanista is now massaging the scrotum of Femi Fani Kayode. What else would he be doing? grin

Re: Please What Happened To Barcanista? by mogentle(m): 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
Only that Barca is now 'likes' deficient....lol.

Re: Please What Happened To Barcanista? by LFJ: 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Bacanister was formerly in PDP, in-fact he was one of the Niger Delta militants that was giving scholarship to study in UK. He joined APC when PDP government abandons them in UK as a means of protest. He and some of his colleagues decided to make noise on social medial to attract the attention of PDP money distributors. He eventually returned to PDP when he was adequately compensated for his noise. So his going back to PDP was never a surprise to those who followed his history from 2011.

Re: Please What Happened To Barcanista? by Brightology2(m): 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
K
Re: Please What Happened To Barcanista? by focus7: 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
Barcanister has suffered the fate of Ruben, "unstable as water he shall not excel because he's unstable in his ways. Who has noticed that barcanister relevance, popularity and the weight he pulled has drastically waned since after his infamous shameless defection?
Re: Please What Happened To Barcanista? by xlnc2324: 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
[b] [size=18pt]Why I Support General Muhammadu Buhari For President by barcanista(m): 
10:50pm On Feb 06[/size]
Let me start by saying this- It is an indictment on the Government of President Goodluck Jonathan and PDP that Muhammadu Buhari is in the Presidential race. If President Jonathan had tackled Corruption, Insecurity and Executive indiscipline, Nigerians from all works of life will not have clamoured for the return of the 72 Years old Daura-born General in this 2015. If Jonathan had performed up to 50% of his 2011 Campaign promise, the General will be in Daura enjoying his happy retirement after glorious service to the nation.
Below are the reasons I am clamouring for the man that Nigerians call the Amiable General.

1. INSECURITY
Contrary to popular opinion, Boko Haram struck on first on July 26, 2009 when Musa Yaradua was in power by attacking a police station. Immediately, the Government launched a joint Military task force. The combine team of police and military rounded boko haram members. On 30th of July (4 days) over 700 people lost their lives with bokoharam members forming a Huge number of casualty. BH Leader Yusuf was arrested, Shekau fled with injury, the rest of the members scampered for safety, Borno was safe. No aattack was experienced by the administration. Umaru Musa Yaradua only used FOUR days to clear the Boko element. in February 2010, Yar Adua died (May He RIP).
September 2010 Boko Haram regrouped and struck again, this time Jonathan was in Power, they attacked first the Prison in Maiduguri and released their members. They continued spontaneous attack in the NE and even Abuja. The UN building, the Police headquarters etc were not spared. Rather than send the Army and nip them to the bud, Our President on August 2nd of 2012 defended Boko Haram terrorists with the statement: “They (Boko Haram) are our siblings and you cannot send the army to wipe out your family…. We are handling them with a soft approach.”. Despite the fact that over 25 thousand Nigerians have died, over 500 kidnapped including the 276 Chibok school girls, the President and his team has not Jailed any high profile official. 

On the Flip side in 1984 as the New Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari was faced with Maitatsine sect which started in 1980 under the government of President Shehu Shagari. Maitatsine had same ideology with Boko Haram, and the Leader was also radical. He was killed by the security forces, though the sect still raged. Buhari took over the reins of power, he crushed the sect that had lasted for FOUR years within months and maitatsine group was nowhere to be found all through the remaining part of his administration.

The same Buhari that stopped Maitetsine, is the same Buhari that Nigerians are yearning for.

2. CORRUPTION
Since the birth of the Jonathan's administration we have heard countless number of corruption cases and executive lawlessness and how they are swept under the rug. In 2012, the President vowed to fight the subsidy thieves that has short-changed Nigeria of over N2 trillion Naira. The EFCC announced that they are commencing the trial of the 140 suspects as reported by the Punch on JULY 25, 2012, Three Years after the report nobody has been convicted or jailed. The disgraced Fmr Aviation Minister Princess Stella Oduah illegally and fraudulently appropriated a whopping N260 million Naira on just two cars for her official use. She was indicted by the Presidential committee to investigate her, rather than prosecute, the President gave her a slap on the wrist by asking her to tender her resignation after much pressure. She's walking freely and campaigning for the President. The Minister of Petroleum Diezani Madweke was indicted for spending a whopping N10 billion just to hire a jet for herself for one year. Rather than face the House of Representative probe, the President in his own wisdom said she doesn't have to honor any probe. She went further to approach the court to prevail on the lower chamber to stop the probe. Interior Minister conducted a sham of a recruitment, billions was realised, people died, nobody was hired. Other corruption cases under the watch of Jonathan. Not forgeting the alleged unremitted billions of dollars.

On the flip side Muhammadu Buhari assumed power at a time when corruption was having its foothold. He constituted a Military tribunal to try corruption case. Many Politicians were detained, some freed eg Ojukwu, Jakande etc and some Jailed. Among High profile personalities to be jailed are Governors: Jim Nwobodo of Anambra (21 Years), Abba Musa Rimi of Kaduna (21 years), Awaal Muhammed Ibrahim of Niger State, Adamu Attah of Kwara State, Chief Melford Okilo of Rivers (21 Years), Abubakar Rimi of Kano(21 Years), His successor Sabo Bakin Zuwo (300years), Aper Aku of Benue State(21 years). Prof Ambrose Ali of Bendel State was convicted for diversion of money belonging to the state, he was handed 100 Years imprisonment but was released after Sir Igbenedion paid a fine on his behalf. Many other politicians and businessmen were convicted for one financial crime or the other. Buhari also went out of his way, to get Umaru Dikko repatriated through the backdoor from the UK, for him to face justice. Though some may say it was not a legitimate strategy, but the fact remains that it was patriotic. then immediate past Vice President Alex Ekweme was arrested and detained, cash amounting to $50,000 was found in his home. He was under trial!exPresident Shagari wasn't spared, he was arrested and detained in his home-as at that time no evidence was got against him. Corruption was fought, with force and was stemmed.

We all believe that the second coming of Muhammadu Buhari will arrest the scourge of institutionalised corruption and indiscipline at all levels irrespective of perpetrators political standing-APC, PDP, APGA, AD or whatever, nobody will be spared.

3. EXECUTIVE RASCALITY
Under the Jonathan's administration we have witnessed lots of lawlessness from officers of the government and friends of the President. The Rivers state debacle, the Ekiti incident where it was reported that the then Governor-elect led thugs to beat Honorable Judges inside their own court, the rape in democracy in Ekiti state House, the power show between now AIG Joseph Mbu and Governor Amaechi, the harassment of the Speaker of the House of representative by the Military, the harrassment of some opposition leaders by the Military on the eve of Ekiti polls, the harassment of honorable members of House of Reps by the Police force and other cases. To be fair with the President, all these didn't start from his administration. Obasanjo government did even worse in Anambra and Lagos especially. 

On the oither side, General Buhari launched War Against Indiscipline in 1984, he ensured that officers of government and the public conform to absolute discipline. From the street traders to the Teacher to the Head of State himself. Sanitation exercise was introduced in all States Capital. Some may argue that he was brute and harsh, but the bottom line is discipline was instilled. 

4. ECONOMY AND INFRASTRUCTURE
While the Jonathan's government continue to assure us that ALL is well, the economic indices isn't pointing to that. Unempoyment rate in on the increase, Key infrastructures are missing. The Government in January 2012 had promised 3 Refineries to be built before the second half of 2013, they went further to sign agreement worth billions with a foreign firm. However, we are in 2015, yet nothing on ground, not even cement and sand mixed together. The existing refineries were promised upgrade yet nothing has changed. Though, I commend him for promoting local manufacturers in the cement and and agricultural sector, but the insincerity in policy implementation and frauds within the system means nothing significant can be achieved or will be achieved other than mediocrity. Our reserves and ECA are empty with rising debt, yet we cant point to significant improvement.

On the other side, Muhammadu Buhari inherited a dwindling economy fraught with graft from Shehu Shagari. Rather than devaluate the naira which was a pre-condition for IMF's bailout, Buhari instead employ austerity measures and counter trade. Like with every austerity policy, jobs were lost temporarily but it only can get better. Through his magnanimity, patriotism and managerial prowess, he cut inflation rate from 23% to 5%. As Petroleum Chairman/NNPC Chief, The Warri/Ekpan Petrochemical Plant, the Portharcourt II Refinery and the Kaduna Refinery was initiated by him. The Warri/Ekpan Petrochemical Plant was later merged with Warri Refinery and renamed Warri Refining Petrochemical Company. Portharcourt II Refinery was also merged with the Old Portharcourt Refinery and Kaduna Refinery stand alone. This Can be confirmed from the official website.http://www.nnpcgroup.com/nnpcbusiness/subsidiaries/phrc.aspxhttp://www.wrpcnnpcng.com/about2.htm. As PTF Boss, he did lots of developmental jobs from Infrastructures in schools to equipment and drugs in hospitals, to road construction, to mass transit scheme etcetra.

Muhammadu Buhari has served the nation meritoriously. Ideally, he should relax to enjoy time with his Grandchildren in his Daura country home. Sadly, we can't allow him rest while the system go in ruins. Hence my total and unflinching support for the second coming of General Muhammadu Buhari.

[/b]

Re: Please What Happened To Barcanista? by san316(m): 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
P. R. O. T. E. C. T. I. O. N. Never underestimate the power of that word.

Re: Please What Happened To Barcanista? by Safari29: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
I hope you are safe Bro Barcanista?

No matter what happened bro, kno that we understand its not ordinary.
no be ordinary eye you take commot for apc join pdp obviously

Re: Please What Happened To Barcanista? by Rilwayne001: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
mogentle:
Only that Barca is now 'likes' deficient....lol.

grin grin lmao
Re: Please What Happened To Barcanista? by Rilwayne001: 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Safari29:
I hope you are safe Bro Barcanista?

No matter what happened bro, kno that we understand its not ordinary.
no be ordinary eye you take commot for apc join pdp obviously

Yes, not ordinary eye as you call it, but because of protection

Hello Chief Gbawe
I have been receiving threat messages from people, who claimed to be privy to government insider information. They have been "warning" me that I am marked and I should watch it. Its unfortunate though but I am afraid of the desperation of the power-hunters in government. I may consider backing off from NL except I am guaranteed a form of Security from any quarter(APC or.concerned fellow progressives). Please, I don't want to post this on nairaland.
Thank you
Tonye/Barcanista

^^^A man that places importance to his e-life suggests a man that has a very miserable real life. -demdem

Re: Please What Happened To Barcanista? by dein77(m): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
These APC thugs won't leave this guy alone.

Was he the first do have defected? Was he a card carrying member of the party that'sbeing ffunded by rebels, deceit and propaganda?

Who cares whether his LIKES and SHARES have reduced? Isnt truth UNPOPULAR?

U guys are plain jobless.

The guy has made his decision and moved on!

Can anything fill in his place and write those great articles he was writing for you then?

Lazy and bitter broomers! Nonsense.

Re: Please What Happened To Barcanista? by dein77(m): 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
focus7:
Barcanister has suffered the fate of Ruben, "unstable as water he shall not excel because he's unstable in his ways. Who has noticed that barcanister relevance, popularity and the weight he pulled has drastically waned since after his infamous shameless defection?

Who takes faceless popularity very seriously?
Re: Please What Happened To Barcanista? by dein77(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
Reiyvinn:

If this rare sudden U-Turn is in fact genuine and not as a result of his account being hacked, him being coerced or paid by the other party, I must say that I commend such honesty (no matter where it goes) and hope, for his sake, that all is indeed well with him and his family.

Peace

OP, the young man has madehhis decision to quit the party built on lies and deceit. It's his call.

Don't take NL too seriously!
Re: Please What Happened To Barcanista? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
LFJ:
Bacanister was formerly in PDP, in-fact he was one of the Niger Delta militants that was giving scholarship to study in UK. He joined APC when PDP government abandons them in UK as a means of protest. He and some of his colleagues decided to make noise on social medial to attract the attention of PDP money distributors. He eventually returned to PDP when he was adequately compensated for his noise. So his going back to PDP was never a surprise to those who followed his history from 2011.

Well said grin
Re: Please What Happened To Barcanista? by Burger01(m): 8:42am On Jun 12, 2015
JudismphD:
his account was never hacked but realised he could no longer dance to the muzik of deceit, propaganda and retrogressiveness. Darkness can never in anyway overshadow light as many others will follow suit
Yeah right. Darkness can never in anyway overshadow light. I like thatcheesy
Re: Please What Happened To Barcanista? by Burger01(m): 8:45am On Jun 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:
He has seen the light and has seen APC as a vicious violent backstabbing party intolerant to contary opininons beyond that held by them.......Simple
Interestingcheesy
Re: Please What Happened To Barcanista? by OgaTheTop2: 8:55am On Jun 12, 2015
xlnc2324:
[b] [size=18pt]Why I Support General Muhammadu Buhari For President by barcanista(m): 
10:50pm On Feb 06[/size]
Let me start by saying this- It is an indictment on the Government of President Goodluck Jonathan and PDP that Muhammadu Buhari is in the Presidential race. If President Jonathan had tackled Corruption, Insecurity and Executive indiscipline, Nigerians from all works of life will not have clamoured for the return of the 72 Years old Daura-born General in this 2015. If Jonathan had performed up to 50% of his 2011 Campaign promise, the General will be in Daura enjoying his happy retirement after glorious service to the nation.
Below are the reasons I am clamouring for the man that Nigerians call the Amiable General.

1. INSECURITY
Contrary to popular opinion, Boko Haram struck on first on July 26, 2009 when Musa Yaradua was in power by attacking a police station. Immediately, the Government launched a joint Military task force. The combine team of police and military rounded boko haram members. On 30th of July (4 days) over 700 people lost their lives with bokoharam members forming a Huge number of casualty. BH Leader Yusuf was arrested, Shekau fled with injury, the rest of the members scampered for safety, Borno was safe. No aattack was experienced by the administration. Umaru Musa Yaradua only used FOUR days to clear the Boko element. in February 2010, Yar Adua died (May He RIP).
September 2010 Boko Haram regrouped and struck again, this time Jonathan was in Power, they attacked first the Prison in Maiduguri and released their members. They continued spontaneous attack in the NE and even Abuja. The UN building, the Police headquarters etc were not spared. Rather than send the Army and nip them to the bud, Our President on August 2nd of 2012 defended Boko Haram terrorists with the statement: “They (Boko Haram) are our siblings and you cannot send the army to wipe out your family…. We are handling them with a soft approach.”. Despite the fact that over 25 thousand Nigerians have died, over 500 kidnapped including the 276 Chibok school girls, the President and his team has not Jailed any high profile official. 

On the Flip side in 1984 as the New Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari was faced with Maitatsine sect which started in 1980 under the government of President Shehu Shagari. Maitatsine had same ideology with Boko Haram, and the Leader was also radical. He was killed by the security forces, though the sect still raged. Buhari took over the reins of power, he crushed the sect that had lasted for FOUR years within months and maitatsine group was nowhere to be found all through the remaining part of his administration.

The same Buhari that stopped Maitetsine, is the same Buhari that Nigerians are yearning for.

2. CORRUPTION
Since the birth of the Jonathan's administration we have heard countless number of corruption cases and executive lawlessness and how they are swept under the rug. In 2012, the President vowed to fight the subsidy thieves that has short-changed Nigeria of over N2 trillion Naira. The EFCC announced that they are commencing the trial of the 140 suspects as reported by the Punch on JULY 25, 2012, Three Years after the report nobody has been convicted or jailed. The disgraced Fmr Aviation Minister Princess Stella Oduah illegally and fraudulently appropriated a whopping N260 million Naira on just two cars for her official use. She was indicted by the Presidential committee to investigate her, rather than prosecute, the President gave her a slap on the wrist by asking her to tender her resignation after much pressure. She's walking freely and campaigning for the President. The Minister of Petroleum Diezani Madweke was indicted for spending a whopping N10 billion just to hire a jet for herself for one year. Rather than face the House of Representative probe, the President in his own wisdom said she doesn't have to honor any probe. She went further to approach the court to prevail on the lower chamber to stop the probe. Interior Minister conducted a sham of a recruitment, billions was realised, people died, nobody was hired. Other corruption cases under the watch of Jonathan. Not forgeting the alleged unremitted billions of dollars.

On the flip side Muhammadu Buhari assumed power at a time when corruption was having its foothold. He constituted a Military tribunal to try corruption case. Many Politicians were detained, some freed eg Ojukwu, Jakande etc and some Jailed. Among High profile personalities to be jailed are Governors: Jim Nwobodo of Anambra (21 Years), Abba Musa Rimi of Kaduna (21 years), Awaal Muhammed Ibrahim of Niger State, Adamu Attah of Kwara State, Chief Melford Okilo of Rivers (21 Years), Abubakar Rimi of Kano(21 Years), His successor Sabo Bakin Zuwo (300years), Aper Aku of Benue State(21 years). Prof Ambrose Ali of Bendel State was convicted for diversion of money belonging to the state, he was handed 100 Years imprisonment but was released after Sir Igbenedion paid a fine on his behalf. Many other politicians and businessmen were convicted for one financial crime or the other. Buhari also went out of his way, to get Umaru Dikko repatriated through the backdoor from the UK, for him to face justice. Though some may say it was not a legitimate strategy, but the fact remains that it was patriotic. then immediate past Vice President Alex Ekweme was arrested and detained, cash amounting to $50,000 was found in his home. He was under trial!exPresident Shagari wasn't spared, he was arrested and detained in his home-as at that time no evidence was got against him. Corruption was fought, with force and was stemmed.

We all believe that the second coming of Muhammadu Buhari will arrest the scourge of institutionalised corruption and indiscipline at all levels irrespective of perpetrators political standing-APC, PDP, APGA, AD or whatever, nobody will be spared.

3. EXECUTIVE RASCALITY
Under the Jonathan's administration we have witnessed lots of lawlessness from officers of the government and friends of the President. The Rivers state debacle, the Ekiti incident where it was reported that the then Governor-elect led thugs to beat Honorable Judges inside their own court, the rape in democracy in Ekiti state House, the power show between now AIG Joseph Mbu and Governor Amaechi, the harassment of the Speaker of the House of representative by the Military, the harrassment of some opposition leaders by the Military on the eve of Ekiti polls, the harassment of honorable members of House of Reps by the Police force and other cases. To be fair with the President, all these didn't start from his administration. Obasanjo government did even worse in Anambra and Lagos especially. 

On the oither side, General Buhari launched War Against Indiscipline in 1984, he ensured that officers of government and the public conform to absolute discipline. From the street traders to the Teacher to the Head of State himself. Sanitation exercise was introduced in all States Capital. Some may argue that he was brute and harsh, but the bottom line is discipline was instilled. 

4. ECONOMY AND INFRASTRUCTURE
While the Jonathan's government continue to assure us that ALL is well, the economic indices isn't pointing to that. Unempoyment rate in on the increase, Key infrastructures are missing. The Government in January 2012 had promised 3 Refineries to be built before the second half of 2013, they went further to sign agreement worth billions with a foreign firm. However, we are in 2015, yet nothing on ground, not even cement and sand mixed together. The existing refineries were promised upgrade yet nothing has changed. Though, I commend him for promoting local manufacturers in the cement and and agricultural sector, but the insincerity in policy implementation and frauds within the system means nothing significant can be achieved or will be achieved other than mediocrity. Our reserves and ECA are empty with rising debt, yet we cant point to significant improvement.

On the other side, Muhammadu Buhari inherited a dwindling economy fraught with graft from Shehu Shagari. Rather than devaluate the naira which was a pre-condition for IMF's bailout, Buhari instead employ austerity measures and counter trade. Like with every austerity policy, jobs were lost temporarily but it only can get better. Through his magnanimity, patriotism and managerial prowess, he cut inflation rate from 23% to 5%. As Petroleum Chairman/NNPC Chief, The Warri/Ekpan Petrochemical Plant, the Portharcourt II Refinery and the Kaduna Refinery was initiated by him. The Warri/Ekpan Petrochemical Plant was later merged with Warri Refinery and renamed Warri Refining Petrochemical Company. Portharcourt II Refinery was also merged with the Old Portharcourt Refinery and Kaduna Refinery stand alone. This Can be confirmed from the official website.http://www.nnpcgroup.com/nnpcbusiness/subsidiaries/phrc.aspxhttp://www.wrpcnnpcng.com/about2.htm. As PTF Boss, he did lots of developmental jobs from Infrastructures in schools to equipment and drugs in hospitals, to road construction, to mass transit scheme etcetra.

Muhammadu Buhari has served the nation meritoriously. Ideally, he should relax to enjoy time with his Grandchildren in his Daura country home. Sadly, we can't allow him rest while the system go in ruins. Hence my total and unflinching support for the second coming of General Muhammadu Buhari.

[/b]
Thank God we did right by voting for PMB. This is the light. PDP is a mess and the darker than darkness party..

"Change" Vs "Transformation" - Choose / Apc Still Leading Pdp As Election Collation Goes For Break / Exposed: Bukola Saraki Was A Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92