Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,275 members, 7,867,722 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Let Your Decision Be Guided by facts - March 28 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Your Decision Be Guided by facts - March 28 (375 Views)

The Single Wrong Policy That Guided Nigeria Into Recession / Nigeria & Misplaced Priority, I Will Be Guided By "NEED" Not "WANT" - Buhari / Elections Shifted To March 28, April 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Your Decision Be Guided by facts - March 28 by corperscorner: 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
THE FACTS TO SERVE AS UR GUIDELINES TO CASTING UR VOTE COME SATURDAY

BUHARI in A NUTSHELL
………HEAD OF STATE………
—>War against corruption, detained thousands of public officials for corrupt practices
—>Launched war against indiscipline
—>Introduced the famous ENVIRONMENTAL SANITATION still being used till today
—>Paid off almost all our debts and didn’t take any loan
—>An astonishing inflation reduction from 23% to 5%
—>Traders were forbidden from altering the price of commodities (Price control)
—>He never touched the price of petrol (Remained 20k/L)
—>Stopped borrowing funds for projects
—>Buhari built 3 Oil refineries(Port Harcourt, Warri, Kaduna) as Minister (or “Federal Commissioner”) for Petroleum and Natural Resources
—>Nigeria was refining its own oil, we were NOT exporting and refining
—>Masterminded the construction of 20 Oil depots throughout Nigeria(Laying over 3.200Km of pipeline)
…….AS PTF BOSS……………….
—>Constructed more roads in 4Yrs than the PDP led Federal Government has done in the last 15Yrs
—>Published reports annually with press conferences to address issues arising from the reports
—>Supplied text books and learning materials to students (Education was his FUNDAMENTAL interest)
—>Supplied drugs for hospitals and health centers (Health Care another FUNDAMENTAL interest)
……OTHER ATTRIBUTES…………
—>Discovered the late professor Dora Akunyili and nominated her for her position in NAFDAC
—>The first head of state or president to put women in cabinet
—>The ONLY Nigerian former head of State or former president with No foreign Bank account
and the ONLY one with NO assets abroad
—>Has only two houses, one in his home town and the other in Kaduna, none in Abuja, no lands, no oil rigs
—>He only lived on pension
—>Was NOT getting paid in PTF, he refused to collect salary, saying he already had pension
—>NEVER been convicted of any crime despite tribunals set up by Babangida and OBJ to try him

(...To be Continued)
Re: Let Your Decision Be Guided by facts - March 28 by armadeo(m): 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nothing would change the minds of most Nigerians as they have already decided whom to vote for< though in the last few weeks i have seen some GMB supporters switch to GEJ ( amongst my peers) but no GEJ supporter switched. However they were practically on the fence.

that being said the die hard fans of both parties have remained steadfast to their parties and are unshakable.

MY only knowledge is March 28 will come and go Nigeria will remain.

I pledge peace
Re: Let Your Decision Be Guided by facts - March 28 by corperscorner: 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
We get......

The simple picture you are trying to paint is.....the polls would favour GEJ bah....

From observations.....most of his supporters are just there to get some dollars. Its a wide known fact.

Or doesn't he share dollars? Prove me wrong pls.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: People In Buhari’s Village Wash Their Roads Following President Jonathan / Court Bars Soldiers From Polling Stations During Forthcoming Election / Court Stops The Use Of Military For Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.