Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Stock Taking - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Stock Taking (785 Views)

We Love Taking Ideas And Turning Them Into Real Apps / Disable USB Ports To Prevent Others From Taking Your Data Or File On Your Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stock Taking by richmans(m): 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
Please i need help,is it possible to create stock list with microsoft word or is there any sofware i can download that will do all this functioms i.e add and subtract goods automatically
Re: Stock Taking by FRInteractives: 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
Good day, Microsoft Excel can do the job perfectly. All you need do is customize the spreadsheet program by using basic Mathematical and Logical statements and formulas. But first please explain the nature of the business you intend keeping its stock record so i/we can give you more help and samples to help.

Thanks
Francis Sunday - Creative Director
FR Interactives
richmans:
Please i need help,is it possible to create stock list with microsoft word or is there any sofware i can download that will do all this functioms i.e add and subtract goods automatically
Re: Stock Taking by richmans(m): 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
FRInteractives:
Good day, Microsoft Excel can do the job perfectly. All you need do is customize the spreadsheet program by using basic Mathematical and Logical statements and formulas. But first please explain the nature of the business you intend keeping its stock record so i/we can give you more help and samples to help.

Thanks
Francis Sunday - Creative Director
FR Interactives
Thanks sir,pls am selling drugs,so i want to input them on system so wenever i buy new stock i wnt it add and if i sell i want it removed and show d balance in stock automatically
Re: Stock Taking by FRInteractives: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ok Excel works perfectly for you. You just create a new workbork with the fields you need eg. ProductID, Item, Description, Quantity, Price, Left-in-stock , etc and . So do you know how to use excel? If no I can create the framework of your inventory recording workbook for you all you need do is add me on BBM: 31076DE9 or whatsapp: 08072611343 so we talk more
richmans:
Thanks sir,pls am selling drugs,so i want to input them on system so wenever i buy new stock i wnt it add and if i sell i want it removed and show d balance in stock automatically
Re: Stock Taking by richmans(m): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
FRInteractives:
Ok Excel works perfectly for you. You just create a new workbork with the fields you need eg. ProductID, Item, Description, Quantity, Price, Left-in-stock , etc and . So do you know how to use excel? If no I can create the framework of your inventory recording workbook for you all you need do is add me on BBM: 31076DE9 or whatsapp: 08072611343 so we talk more
Re: Stock Taking by richmans(m): 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
FRInteractives:
Thanks so much,pls help me out am nt on bbm am at ile tuntun @ ilaje area water side to call dere is bad bt am on 2go
Re: Stock Taking by FRInteractives: 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
Good thing I'm on 2go add me on iamfrankcute
richmans:
Thanks so much,pls help me out am nt on bbm am at ile tuntun @ ilaje area water side to call dere is bad bt am on 2go

(1) (Reply)

Thermal Printer Needed / Which Of These Should I Choose From? Please Help Me / Top Internet Tricks Every Workaholic Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.