Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers (15086 Views)

Petrol Subsidy Returns As Nigeria Pays N28 Per Liter / Boko Haram Leader And Head Of Recruitment In Chad And Cameroun Arrested / Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers by OXYGEN011: 11:31am On Mar 23, 2015
jamex93:
Giant of Africa Shame.....
Make that under developed chad dey say Nigerian army dey fear.... big slap

the worst part is Nigeria has the strongest army in African......

I begin to suspect that corruption is now being transferred from politics into the Nigerian Army..,..

I think we need all those corrupt leaders death!
Hahahaha see foolishness. nigeria has strongest what? ? you think quantity is wats used to determine a strong army or what.nigeria is nt even in de first 5.Talk with facts.
Re: Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers by 400billionman: 11:43am On Mar 23, 2015
Its good.

So far Buhari boys are dealt with once for all..
Re: Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers by okonkwo44: 11:44am On Mar 23, 2015
Some peepz can b so foolish in their speech,if d govt doesn't tak such strategy dey wud say d govt z not responsible, if dey do dey complain,wud d govt turn 2 ninjas n fyt boko haram?? Do u knw hw much U.S spends in their military operations yearly?? Talk more of china,russia,iran etc. Military operations takes abt 45% of U.S budget. U think fytin insurgency z d childs play buhari had wit maitasine. Gej wud b victorious come dis sat. Amen.
Re: Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers by okonkwo44: 11:50am On Mar 23, 2015
Some illiterates here slams 9ja army 4 fytin along side with chad n niger. But knw dat its narto forces dats national atlantic treaty organisation dat fought insurgents in afganistan,iraq n pakistan. Narto comprises of U.s,U.k,netherland,italy e.t.c. One nation can't fyt terrorism,koz dey av large networks across several nation. Narto av bin fytin insurgents 4 over 10yrs nw inspite of their sophiscated technology. Kudos 2 Gel kudos 2 Nigerian army,kudos 2 Nigeria,u won't knw wat u av now until u loose it.
Re: Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers by raystanley(m): 11:53am On Mar 23, 2015
jamex93:

I begin to suspect that corruption is now being transferred from politics into the Nigerian Army..,..

D problem with Nig. Army aint fear. It conspiracy... Sending an Hausa soldier to kill Bokoharm, is like sending a man to kill his brother... Get it right dear.
Re: Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers by begwong: 11:54am On Mar 23, 2015
As long as the job gets done,no wahala tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
politricks:
Na so madness dey take start
dick head
Re: Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers by jamex93(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
raystanley:
D problem with Nig. Army aint fear. It conspiracy... Sending an Hausa soldier to kill Bokoharm, is like sending a man to kill his brother... Get it right dear.

u r wrong...
the very first day u choose to b a military man, that day u agree to execute any body who go against the law, even your family so that one no b excuse
Re: Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers by jamex93(m): 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
OXYGEN011:
Hahahaha see foolishness. nigeria has strongest what? ? you think quantity is wats used to determine a strong army or what.nigeria is nt even in de first 5.Talk with facts.

u need fact??....

Nigeria is no4 in Africa, go make research n come prove me wrong
Re: Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers by charlos14: 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
jamex93:

I have no problem with the giant providing the resources, however I detest the Chadian army for doing less that 5 percent of the job and yet claim to do all of it. For all those people here, the Nigerian army is still better than Chads and your personal opinions about the NA does not represent the facts.
#INCREASEOURSOLDIERSPAY
Re: Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers by Litmus: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Waste of money. It would be more cost effective to pay members of bokoharam to occupy the ares of Nigeria now given over to Chadian patrols. That way, at least we'd know where Bokoharam hold up and there'd be no pretense.
Re: Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers by anibestlala(m): 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
politricks:
146million!! And nigeria is broke. This money can be channeled into equipping our army Na. 10 months would equate to 1.46billion!
#saynotocluelessness
after equipping the army would he also be able to enter the territories of the neighbouring countries bh is not just a Nigerian problem but a regional one.#don'tpolitisizeeveryissue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers by politricks: 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
anibestlala:
after equipping the army would he also be able to enter the territories of the neighbouring countries bh is not just a Nigerian problem but a regional one.#don'tpolitisizeeveryissue
It was a Nigerian problem before the government turned it into a regional one due to their slow attitude towards ending the insurgency when it was still young. You said i should not politisize every issue but if the government had not politisize this insurgency, it would have ended long before now.
Re: Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers by Oiselenjakhian(m): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers by jamex93(m): 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
charlos14:

I have no problem with the giant providing the resources, however I detest the Chadian army for doing less that 5 percent of the job and yet claim to do all of it. For all those people here, the Nigerian army is still better than Chads and your personal opinions about the NA does not represent the facts.
#INCREASEOURSOLDIERSPAY

u have your point, but all these is a slap on NA
Re: Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers by synergycom19: 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
You think that they are fighting for free?they will use the proceed to better their ill-equipped but very patriotic military

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers by jpphilips(m): 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Chad is a poor country and have been getting the desired result, they deserve every Kobo we pay them, anyone who doesn't like it should relocate to Gwoza!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers by jpphilips(m): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
NighttWalker:
When you have Western(French) backed francophone countries protecting their border and kinda helps you in the war against insurgents in your country, of course they're gonna lie and make u look like shït then try to take your glory.

And why have you been so inefficient in 6yrs with all your money, yet literary went to beg for their help? If the Nigerian army feel they are slighted by the Chadians here is a good start;

Gwoza is a training ground for our military and Mopol, today, it is under terrorist control for close to a year now, I have no doubt that our arms and training materials are well utilized by Boko haram to train their fighters, that is a strategic interest that needs to be captured, instead of trading words with Chad who already have Dikwa, BH command center as a feather on their cap, I implore our Boys to go and get Gwoza for us.

Shekau needs to be caught and Baga is strategic enough too, the last time Chad pulled out, 2,000 Nigerians both civilians and military paid with their lives.
Military should leave propaganda for politicians and face their work!!
Re: Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers by jpphilips(m): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
jamex93:

Who rated you the strongest army in Africa, OPC?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers by babadem2much(m): 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
[mrborntodoit post=As long as the joint effort yields results,in other news,the FG should look into our NA salaries , they should compensate our soldiers by generally increasing their salaries .

Mrborntodoit God will never forget ur hustles in life. Am assuring you that any serving or rtd soldier who has faced war will pray 4 ur succes. Am not flattering you ma bro, i have somany frnds cousins class mates etc in d military and their story is pathetic. Honestly the govt of the day has not done well 4 them unlike OBJ n late Yar'adua which they cried for, nothing good has come from dis govt to soldiers both slain n living if am lying politely cofront one, he will smile n tell u tinz are nt ok
Re: Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers by cana882(m): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Chad b using Nigeria as dia source of income
Re: Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers by mrborntodoit: 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
babadem2much:
[mrborntodoit post=As long as the joint effort yields results,in other news,the FG should look into our NA salaries , they should compensate our soldiers by generally increasing their salaries .

Mrborntodoit God will never forget ur hustles in life. Am assuring you that any serving or rtd soldier who has faced war will pray 4 ur succes. Am not flattering you ma bro, i have somany frnds cousins class mates etc in d military and their story is pathetic. Honestly the govt of the day has not done well 4 them unlike OBJ n late Yar'adua which they cried for, nothing good has come from dis govt to soldiers both slain n living if am lying politely cofront one, he will smile n tell u tinz are nt ok

Amen,thanks bro and i appreciate. God bless you. And your hustle too .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:11am On Mar 24, 2015
Only a dumba.ss will believe this poo. When countries poll resources together to fight a common for, the expenditure incurred by the operation is handled by the governments of the various countries and not by 1 country as stated here.
Y'all should use ya heads and not allow others do your thinking for you.
Re: Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers by PointB: 8:17am On Mar 24, 2015
Good one!

He who pays the piper dictates the tune.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms / President Muhamadu Buhari To Flag Off His Presidential Campaign In Uyo On Dec 28 / Just In: 469 Support Groups Threaten To Dump Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.