Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

The Shocker GEJ Will Get Next Weekend When He Loses Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Shocker GEJ Will Get Next Weekend When He Loses Elections (1393 Views)

Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election / Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election? / Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shocker GEJ Will Get Next Weekend When He Loses Elections by rebranded(m): 3:38am On Mar 23, 2015
A very confident GEJ was seen on BBC recently saying he is certain he will win the elections.

Nigerians will give him a shocker next weekend. I hope say he go fit handle the shock when it hits him.

No matter the rigging planned by PDP the peoples voice will not be silenced.

2 Likes

Re: The Shocker GEJ Will Get Next Weekend When He Loses Elections by Ojisik(m): 3:54am On Mar 23, 2015
THE SHOCKER YOU WILL GET WHEN YOU REALISE THAT YOU WASTED YOUR TIME TYPING ALL OF THAT.
I'M NO TANOID OR GEJITE, BUT ITS' OBVIOUS HE WILL WIN....where has Buhari been all these days. I strongly believe that man is sick.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shocker GEJ Will Get Next Weekend When He Loses Elections by rebranded(m): 4:19am On Mar 23, 2015
Even his confused boy FFK knows Nigerians want change

GEJ can never win a free and fair election in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYjoreVoIq4

3 Likes

Re: The Shocker GEJ Will Get Next Weekend When He Loses Elections by ascaris(m): 4:44am On Mar 23, 2015
It is becoming glaring that JEG is winning as the elections approaches, yet e-propagandists are deceiving themselves with some figures conjured by their media houses like punch and the nations.
Very soon you will keep quiet on NL or start singing the elections were rigged in favour of JEG!

1 Like

Re: The Shocker GEJ Will Get Next Weekend When He Loses Elections by gists: 4:58am On Mar 23, 2015
GEJ knows his time is up. So he is trying anything possible just to cling to power. Imagine someone empowering militia groups across the country. Now he has added OPC to the list of terrorist groups. The same OPC that OBJ proscribed.

We know GMB will win virtually all the northern states. Lagos, Oyo and Osun are also secured. Ekiti is relatively inconsequential because of the low number of voters. Same goes for Ogun since it recorded the worst PVC collection rate even though its is also secured for GMB.

So, by the special grace of God, Change will come to Nigeria this weekend.

3 Likes

Re: The Shocker GEJ Will Get Next Weekend When He Loses Elections by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 23, 2015
Op 5days from today not next week
Re: The Shocker GEJ Will Get Next Weekend When He Loses Elections by egift(m): 5:35am On Mar 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Shocker GEJ Will Get Next Weekend When He Loses Elections by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 23, 2015
rebranded:
A very confident GEJ was seen on BBC recently saying he is certain he will win the elections.

Nigerians will give him a shocker next weekend. I hope say he go fit handle the shock when it hits him.

how many peoples voice? Why not wait till then before you start shouting,so that you won't give yourself false hope....
Re: The Shocker GEJ Will Get Next Weekend When He Loses Elections by socialmediaman: 6:08am On Mar 23, 2015
rebranded:

Bros please lets play cool so that this man will not find reason to postpone the elections again o. Everyone knows he's going to lose, even his governorship aspirants no longer campaign for him because it will make them lose election. Stressing it will only make him dare the consequences and scuttle the elections, no president wants to be defeated in office

1 Like

Re: The Shocker GEJ Will Get Next Weekend When He Loses Elections by centmichael101(m): 6:17am On Mar 23, 2015
Gejwinsit
Re: The Shocker GEJ Will Get Next Weekend When He Loses Elections by kr0ne(m): 6:25am On Mar 23, 2015
Ojisik:
THE SHOCKER YOU WILL GET WHEN YOU REALISE THAT YOU WASTED YOUR TIME TYPING ALL OF THAT.
I'M NO TANOID OR GEJITE, BUT ITS' OBVIOUS HE WILL WIN....where has Buhari been all these days. I strongly believe that man is sick.
Re: The Shocker GEJ Will Get Next Weekend When He Loses Elections by jaysniggs: 6:26am On Mar 23, 2015
Ojisik:

What you don't understand is, the majority of Nigerians have compounded all PDPs shortcomings from the time of OBJ to Late Yara'dua and currently Jonathan's failure on this present administration.
So you think they'll vote for Jonathan still?
YOU ARE NOT A TANOID BUT YOU THINK LIKE ONE. And its unfortunate you can't see the truth even though it appears crude and unclad right in front of you.
Re: The Shocker GEJ Will Get Next Weekend When He Loses Elections by ige101(m): 6:29am On Mar 23, 2015
Let's wait and see
Re: The Shocker GEJ Will Get Next Weekend When He Loses Elections by shaddi(m): 6:40am On Mar 23, 2015
There is only one way to find out.. angry

LIKE if you beleive GMB Will win
SHARE if you believe GEJ would win

2 Likes

Re: The Shocker GEJ Will Get Next Weekend When He Loses Elections by tonytony208(m): 7:31am On Mar 23, 2015
Gej will not be shocked or overtly disturbed if he loses. He had already said publicly that he would accept the results in good faith even if he loses. Is it that you were selectively blind that you did not read it when he said that or you are selectively deaf that you didn't hear the news?

It is your APC candidate that will be very shocked if he loses. Buhari has not told us he will accept the result if he loses; but he has threatened us that he will form a parallel government if he loses. Will a patriotic Nigerian ever say that?
Re: The Shocker GEJ Will Get Next Weekend When He Loses Elections by ej77: 8:16am On Mar 23, 2015
GEJ will win.

(1) (Reply)

Murder Of APC Ukanafun State Assembly Candidate: Eshiet Offiong Opens Up / Delta Unconfirmed Rusult: PDP leading - URHOBOTODAY / Meet Ladi Delano, Nigeria’s Youngest Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.