Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,000 members, 7,849,024 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance (29811 Views)

Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) / Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo / 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by Oiselenjakhian(m): 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by clovislouis(m): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

Says a man who has never stepped out of Nigeria
. Hmmmm. Where u @
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
clovislouis:
. Hmmmm. Where u @

Here and There
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by clovislouis(m): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

Here and There
do u mind I bbm u?
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
clovislouis:
do u mind I bbm u?

I do
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by cococandy(f): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
hensben:
so one punch equals one stab.hmm..life nor get duplicate oo, make Una take am easy.
no one punch doesn't equal one stab.
Where did you get that?
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by clovislouis(m): 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

I do

2AF9C5EB
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
clovislouis:
2AF9C5EB

I do mind undecided
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by Mayream01(f): 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Omg #m shivering
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by ceononi: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:
Can't people see that had he been a nicer person to his woman he'd still be alive?

"Life is an echo.What you send out comes back.what you sow, you reap.what you give, you get. what you see in others exist in you.remember, life's an echo, it always get back to you.so give goodness"

@ Jacksparrow1207 thanks for this ^^^ cool
I think you are very right on point, I see no reason why a man should raise a hand on her woman no matter what....Maybe this will serve as a deterrent to those who chose to violently display their authority as men, and any man who does this just shows how weak he is. There are better ways to handle things when it comes to issues with women.Just a pity....RIP to the dead.
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by clovislouis(m): 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

I do mind undecided

ok b*tch
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
clovislouis:
ok b*tch

Little girl grin

Run to Mama
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by clovislouis(m): 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

Little girl grin

Run to Mama
do I look like a gal
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by olasoji1: 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
CCTV caught A 4years old boy 'keying' a car in broad daylight

Read more here===>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/03/cctv-caught-4years-old-boy-keying-car.html

Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
clovislouis:
do I look like a gal

Darling, You are a little girl

You called me a b.itch because I refused to add you on bbm. tongue

You can cry me a river

I don't give a f.uck kiss
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by clovislouis(m): 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

Darling, You are a little girl

You called me a b.itch because I refused to add you on bbm. tongue

You can cry me a river

I don't give a f.uck kiss
I don't mingle with ladies. I only keep them for formality purposes. Guys are cool for me. Go and kill urself
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
clovislouis:
I don't mingle with ladies. I only keep them for formality purposes. Guys are cool for me. Go and kill urself

I am not surprised, it is obvious you do not have what it takes to mingle with ladies. Ladies need men to mongle with not some little girl.

Go play with your boys kiss

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by khiaa(f): 12:23am On Mar 24, 2015
People this pre meditated murder was not about money *food allowance*, it was about pride, anger, and abuse.
Here's my scenario. smiley
He beat her and when he left, all the emotions built up from the beating stewed in her soul and mind. The more she thought about it the more rage she felt, and that is when she started her plan for revenge.
You all know the ending to the story. He was a beast and the beast got taken out. Was she justified, of course not. Like I said earlier, if she would have attacked him at the time she was being attacked it would have been a case of self defense, but she let her emotions get the best of her and now she must pay the piper. Some people believe that 2 wrongs don't make a right but it sure makes it even, *not my beliefs tho*

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by khiaa(f): 12:45am On Mar 24, 2015
Dragonking:

Exactly. And it is very worrisome. Any slight provocation, they will just kill the man. Men have to be careful these days. sad sad

And wives aren't being murdered by their overbearing, over controlling husbands/tyrants/bullies?

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by khiaa(f): 12:49am On Mar 24, 2015
Nairalandinfo:
Only God can help us from deadly partners....hell has no fury of an angry woman or man

Fixed! grin
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by otunbadan(m): 1:04am On Mar 24, 2015
searching4love:
[size=20pt] undecided

NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE HUNGRY AND DEPENDENT. AVOID THEM LIKE A PLAGUE IF YOU WANT TO LIVE LONG. DATE A FOREIGN GIRL TODAY IF YOU CAN AFFORD TO LEAVE THE SHORES OF NIGERIA.

#team foreign girls cool[/size]

So said the broke poor child

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by Dragonking: 7:31am On Mar 24, 2015
khiaa:

And wives aren't being murdered by their overbearing, over controlling husbands/tyrants/bullies?

Well it is gradually fading away as you women are doing the killings now in style. It is either she throws the man from a building, roast his dicck, stabs him in the chest or uses juju so as to load the man 3 dirty slaps.
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by Dragonking: 7:36am On Mar 24, 2015
khiaa:
People this pre meditated murder was not about money *food allowance*, it was about pride, anger, and abuse.
Here's my scenario. smiley
He beat her and when he left, all the emotions built up from the beating stewed in her soul and mind. The more she thought about it the more rage she felt, and that is when she started her plan for revenge.
You all know the ending to the story. He was a beast and the beast got taken out. Was she justified, of course not. Like I said earlier, if she would have attacked him at the time she was being attacked it would have been a case of self defense, but she let her emotions get the best of her and now she must pay the piper. Some people believe that 2 wrongs don't make a right but it sure makes it even, *not my beliefs tho*

I don't believe that woman's excuse. women are known to tell lies especially when they are caught for wrong doings. she knew that the man is no more so she decided to play the victim by claiming that the man beat her which is a lie. she asked the man for money which the man stated that he doesn't have. so why will he start beating her immediately? That's were she lied.

She did something before the man decided to react back. That's the part she is covering up.
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by khiaa(f): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2015
Dragonking:

I don't believe that woman's excuse. women are known to tell lies especially when they are caught for wrong doings. she knew that the man is no more so she decided to play the victim by claiming that the man beat her which is a lie. she asked the man for money which the man stated that he doesn't have. so why will he start beating her immediately? That's were she lied.

She did something before the man decided to react back. That's the part she is covering up.

You can look at her face and know that someone beat her. At this point it doesn't matter if she provoked him or not because she already confessed that he left and when he came back she did a surprise attack on him which lead to his death.
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by Dragonking: 9:21am On Mar 24, 2015
khiaa:

You can look at her face and know that someone beat her. At this point it doesn't matter if she provoked him or not because she already confessed that he left and when he came back she did a surprise attack on him which lead to his death.

You can be sure if the beating on her face was before she pulled a knife on the man or when she pulled a knife to kill the man and the man reacted in self defense.

Study that part carefully, why will a man reply her saying he doesn't have money then start beating her? something doesn't add up here. same way the woman that slapped her husband, she claims she didn't do anything to the man yet she says she is sorry for all she had done. What does that tell you?
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by Suzyky4u(f): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2015
lalasticlala:
The number of women killing their husbands/lovers these days is escalating. Before it used to be the other way round..

So which do you prefer, the old or new?
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by lalasticlala(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2015
Suzyky4u:

So which do you prefer, the old or new?

None oooo

Separation is better than killing
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by Suzyky4u(f): 11:58am On Mar 25, 2015
lalasticlala:

None oooo

Separation is better than killing

Good!
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by godofuck231: 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
dre11:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/woman-stabs-lover-to-death-over-feeding-allowance/

Below is the picture of the lady and her dead lover
a woman's salt isn't free
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by godofuck231: 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
U
oloyolo:
Every day women ar killing their
husband
Those silly feminists no go advice
them
Yet dem go dey say men wicked
From last week monday till this
monday different new of this same
crime has surfaced the internet
Back to back
It is almost becoming a norm
I wonder what the younger women
ar learning
I know a lady will quote me to say
poo
But incase u don't know. I am
saying this for ur own good
because when it becomes a norm
the younger men would evolve into
a bigger beast
Man was given authority women
were given influence
It was a result of the abuse of that
influence that men started abusing
their authority only women has the
power to chang this world but the
devil that deceived them form the
beginning is still doing the same
I wonder y GOD gave such a power
to a gullible creature like them
. Women can't withhold stress, they vent every 5 minutes, mostly on their children or their men, ,tge frustration level in nigeria is hitting high

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vigilante Burst Criminal Hideout In Nnewi; Military Wears, Number Plates Found / Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun / Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.