Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

How To Chat With Whatsapp On PC Using Firefox, Opera And Chrome Browsers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Chat With Whatsapp On PC Using Firefox, Opera And Chrome Browsers (1400 Views)

Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones / *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK / Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Chat With Whatsapp On PC Using Firefox, Opera And Chrome Browsers by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:46am On Mar 23, 2015
Ensure you have the latest Whatsapp installed on your mobile phone

Go to : https://web.whatsapp.com/

Open Whatsapp on your phone, go to menu and tap "Whatsapp Web"

Then adjust your phone to scan the QR code on your web browser.

If successfully scanned, you are good to go.

Happy Chatting!!! wink wink wink wink

Re: How To Chat With Whatsapp On PC Using Firefox, Opera And Chrome Browsers by Warlord3000(m): 7:41am On Mar 23, 2015
Alright... Good to go

1 Like

Re: How To Chat With Whatsapp On PC Using Firefox, Opera And Chrome Browsers by yomalex(m): 8:28am On Mar 24, 2015
Whatsapp for web
Re: How To Chat With Whatsapp On PC Using Firefox, Opera And Chrome Browsers by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 24, 2015
JideTheBlogger:

Ensure you have the latest Whatsapp installed on your mobile phone

Go to : https://web.whatsapp.com/

Open Whatsapp on your phone, go to menu and tap "Whatsapp Web"

Then adjust your phone to scan the QR code on your web browser.

If successfully scanned, you are good to go.

Happy Chatting!!! wink wink wink wink

Old news.
Are u living in Pluto bro?
We've been rocking this on earth since 16bc
Re: How To Chat With Whatsapp On PC Using Firefox, Opera And Chrome Browsers by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:12am On Mar 24, 2015
jboy73:

Old news.
Are u living in Pluto bro?
We've been rocking this on earth since 16bc

It's childish dropping such comments on posts. There are millions out there that are still not aware of this. No one knows all.. OK, Mr 16bc?

1 Like

Re: How To Chat With Whatsapp On PC Using Firefox, Opera And Chrome Browsers by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 24, 2015
JideTheBlogger:

It's childish dropping such comments on posts. There are millions out there that are still not aware of this. No one knows all.. OK, Mr 16bc?

Its childish replying a child with a childish comment.

I was trying to be funny.
Sorry if u got hurt.

Ogbongeblog.

I'm still angry at u though.... U never replied me on your blog after 59+ pmS
Re: How To Chat With Whatsapp On PC Using Firefox, Opera And Chrome Browsers by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:50am On Mar 24, 2015
jboy73:

Its childish replying a child with a childish comment.

I was trying to be funny.
Sorry if u got hurt.

Ogbongeblog.

I'm still angry at u though.... U never replied me on your blog after 59+ pmS

Lol....u should av added smileys nao.

59+pms? Haba!
Re: How To Chat With Whatsapp On PC Using Firefox, Opera And Chrome Browsers by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2015
JideTheBlogger:

Lol....u should av added smileys nao.

59+pms? Haba!

grin yessss.

Not up to 59 though.

But why don't u reply me?

Am I not worth it?
Re: How To Chat With Whatsapp On PC Using Firefox, Opera And Chrome Browsers by jaylister(m): 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
Use bluestack and u dnt need to connect ur phone or scan bar code
Re: How To Chat With Whatsapp On PC Using Firefox, Opera And Chrome Browsers by okwuvic(m): 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
As far as I am concerned, there is no NEWS that is old. There will always be beneficiaries otherwise no one could go to the web to search for past information. My dear brothers let us encourage one another in love and together we can get there!!
Re: How To Chat With Whatsapp On PC Using Firefox, Opera And Chrome Browsers by Kangol99(m): 8:17am On May 22, 2015
Re: How To Chat With Whatsapp On PC Using Firefox, Opera And Chrome Browsers by longnose(m): 1:45am On May 23, 2015
I can't find whatsapp web on my whatsapp menu

(1) (Reply)

My Samsung Galaxy S4 Is Not Seeing Network / Elephone Introduces The Vowney - Amazing Specs At A Low Price / Airtel Whatsapp Bundle Working For Operamini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.