Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) (28904 Views)

‘DJ Young Money’ With DonJazzy & Annie Idibia (Photos) / 2baba At 40: Meet The Seven Tribes Of 2face Idibia (PHOTOS) / Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) by sharisto(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
I blame tuface havin baby mama every way lik mtn on buhari. ....hapi weddin anniversary.
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) by Viktoh(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
E
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) by ige101(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Merlissa:

Choi... Abuja dry keh... na wa o!
if na lie,...cum visit me 4 my end nah grin
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) by hensben(m): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
My big bro from another mother...

Tuale bros.
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) by Capitano1(m): 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
[size=16pt]SWEAT TO MUCH
visit us now[/size]
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) by sandrajazmin(f): 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
HWA legendary 2baba... May God exalt ur union.
Buh abeg free wetin dey for sokoto cos e dey for ur shokoto
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) by flightdey: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
compare domestic Nigerian flight prices at f l i g h t d e y . c o m
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) by ellahzy(f): 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
hapi ANNIEvesary.

...very soon it shall be mine with my bae KD smiley
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) by osigwemomoh: 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) by sobmos(m): 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Merlissa:

Choi... Abuja dry keh... na wa o!
get a room with jeezyfreezman already abeg. This love wan tin tin don tire us.
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) by Merlissa(f): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
sobmos:
get a room with jeezyfreezman already abeg. This love wan tin tin don tire us.

You wan join?
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) by Merlissa(f): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
if na lie,...cum visit me 4 my end nah grin

Ok.... I'd come for the weekend
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) by simdam500(m): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
that first pix tho.... she looks hot
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) by Euckybaby(f): 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Happy Anniversary... More grace
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) by lebete3000: 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
itsdumebi:
Today marks 2 years since the lovebirds officially tied the knot. may God continue to uphold them, may the Love they have for each other never die. Together forever annie and tuface idibia.

http://www.nigeriatell.com/news/2face-and-annie-idibia-celebrates-2-years-wedding-anniversary#.VQ_4ctoo9zQ

These are actually d people's marriage I can predict will last: 2face & P square cos they married for love & married understanding women
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) by julietchic(f): 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
those teeth make sense #libs seald#.
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) by obernard: 8:54am On Mar 24, 2015
CONGRAT TO HIM
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) by sobmos(m): 10:20am On Mar 24, 2015
Merlissa:

You wan join?
Lol. A party won't hurt nobody.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Kate Henshaw Wows In Stunning New Photos / Timi Dakolo And Wife At Daughter's School Project Day / Ireti Osayemi & Husband Bakky Adeoye Debunk News Of Marriage Crisis With New Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.