Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

So Is True, PDP Are Bribing People With Dollars To Get Their Votes: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Is True, PDP Are Bribing People With Dollars To Get Their Votes: (666 Views)

Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman / Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption / Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Is True, PDP Are Bribing People With Dollars To Get Their Votes: by silvertuke(m): 9:31am On Mar 23, 2015
So it’s true, like the saying goes. In every rumour there is always an element of truth. At first when I heard that PDP are sharing dollars to bribe people for votes, I thought it was election propaganda. Well somebody who happens to be my friend on FB just shared this picture. So I decide to share it here too, so that you guys can see for yourselves especially does that are still shout GEJ. PDP supporters please make una explain this one for us.. na bribe money be dis one abi na contract money?

Re: So Is True, PDP Are Bribing People With Dollars To Get Their Votes: by TI1919(m): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2015
grin
Re: So Is True, PDP Are Bribing People With Dollars To Get Their Votes: by Canme4u(m): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2015
Source? Pishure?
Re: So Is True, PDP Are Bribing People With Dollars To Get Their Votes: by mandhi(m): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2015
What did u xpect b4.
Re: So Is True, PDP Are Bribing People With Dollars To Get Their Votes: by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 23, 2015
Nid d money o
Re: So Is True, PDP Are Bribing People With Dollars To Get Their Votes: by pressplay55: 9:42am On Mar 23, 2015
were is ur source?
Re: So Is True, PDP Are Bribing People With Dollars To Get Their Votes: by silvertuke(m): 9:48am On Mar 23, 2015
pressplay55:
were is ur source?

You just saw a clear picture and you are still asking where is the source.. find am for google, if you nor see am then come back here and continue the search. grin
Re: So Is True, PDP Are Bribing People With Dollars To Get Their Votes: by change9ja(f): 9:52am On Mar 23, 2015
It's called Dollarisation Agenda of Nigeria
Re: So Is True, PDP Are Bribing People With Dollars To Get Their Votes: by Swegzfreak: 10:28am On Mar 23, 2015
100dollar bills

(1) (Reply)

Pls Confirm: Okorocha Escapes Death As Pedestrian Brigde Collapsed. / With Change We'll Move From Bad To Better - Dame Jonathan / Gunmen Snatch Ballot Boxes In Sagamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.