Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Giant Beverage Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Giant Beverage Calling (3126 Views)

Urgent Vacancy For Production Team Leader In A Food & Beverage Manufacturing / Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri / List Of Food And Beverage Companies In Onitsha: Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giant Beverage Calling by ude25: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2015
Got an invite from them to come for an interview tomorrow. Plz I would like to know what they are into and how genuine the company and the salary range.
Re: Giant Beverage Calling by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 23, 2015
Giant beverages They are genuine and they make juice and vitamin water but be warned, they owe salaries a lot oo! You can find out from people like @aloralord1. At a time, they sacked people who complained of being owed salaries. Its around gberigbe road. I hope things have changed but i pity you if it hasn't . I really do pity you! Search for "beware of giant beverages" on nairaland to read more. All the best!
Re: Giant Beverage Calling by ude25: 11:03am On Mar 23, 2015
Thank you so much I really do appreciate ur Infor. Nairaland is a life saver! God bless!
Re: Giant Beverage Calling by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 23, 2015
Na Ngozi Okonjo na im get the place.....
The ogas like wome(a)n.
They can give query and sack....
Them get one james bond hr...that guy na correct guy grin
Re: Giant Beverage Calling by silvagbatutu: 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
PUBLIC NOTICE

Giant Beverages is not a reputable company, do not invest your capital in their products or work in this God forsaken company.

For over 6 months the company has been collecting money from prospective customers to buy their products and they have not been able to supply them since them. Onyenma Okonjos claim that the machine can produce 200 00cases of water a day is a blatant lie but a way to collect peoples money to pay debts.

They have also been recruiting every month and at the same time they keep owing salaries and terminating appointments every month with no justification or respect for the Nigerian Labour Law or Human right.

Onyema keeps dreaming and lost in his thoughts that his company can produce at the same capacity as Cocacola and Pepsi and he keeps lieing that he has the best machines in the world. ( Giant Beverages machine only works 3 days in a week and breakdown for 4 days)

It is becoming very embarrassing that most of the sales reps and managers that collected millions of naira from customers are been embarrassed and threatened by the people they collected money from.

In the last two months over 80 percent of the staffs have been asked to resign while the appointment of some where terminated. people were made to leave their previous employers to join the company and after resumption they will be subjected to harsh conditions and treatment on the Job and will have to work for months without pay.

Most of the staffs of this company beg for money to buy food to feed their families, to pay rent, to enter transport to work or even to fuel the official cars due to the non payment of salaries.

As we all know the MD of this company is the brother of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and it is perceived that the funds used in setting up this company were looted from the previous Federal government and not from Fine and Country as claimed by the Okonjos, they stole our funds to enrich them self's and they still enslave poor Nigerians.

Onyenma practice modern slavery system in this company, he does not have the fear of God or human feelings, neither does he care if families of his staffs die of starvation. his staffs are been forced to work without pay and your appointment will be terminated if you dont meet your targets or complain that you couldn't work because you were not paid.

This is the first MD i will see that will promise heaven and heart but he will never standby his promise, his staffs have turned to beggars on the street, the management of this company has lost integrity and confidence in the mind of its staffs.

In other to protect the image of this country and the fundamental rights of its citizens and respect for the Nigerian Labour Law, It is high time that the Nigerian Labour Congress, Human Rights Commissions, Nigerian Bar Association, Nigerian Police, Senate, House of Reps and the Federal Government put the MD and the management of this company to check before they send a lot of young Nigerians and future generations to their early grave.

A word is enough for the wise.

Yours
Silva Agbatutu
Re: Giant Beverage Calling by Nikesh: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
Dear
Friends

My self Nikesh Gedam from India, Recently I was the Rroduction Manager for Giant Beverage Company. It is very much truth that company owes to much salaries of their employee and they sack any time to there employee........... so please be carefull if you planning to join Giant Beverage..............even company is owing my three month salary. company MD is weeked....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders! i must get a job today ooo! / N-power Update On Backlog Payment: Resolve Payment Issues / Customer Service Officer Recruitment At Germaine Auto Centre, Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.