Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Rivers State Governor - Rotimi Amechi Regrets His Joining Of APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Governor - Rotimi Amechi Regrets His Joining Of APC (520 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family / Rivers State Governor - Rotimi Amechi Regrets His Joining Of APC / Caption This Photo Of Governor Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Explosively At A Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Governor - Rotimi Amechi Regrets His Joining Of APC by chiomashine: 10:57am On Mar 23, 2015
Rivers state governor - Rotimi Amechi regrets his joining of APC

would have remained in PDP, if I knew my deputy would betray me--Gov. Amaechi

Following the return of the Deputy Governor of Rivers State; Engr. Tele Ikuru to PDP, governor Amaechi has urged members of the APC to remain steadfast. The governor who said that " Though I saw it coming, but I never believed it. Our movement to APC was a collective decision and Tele was even the one who seconded the motion for us to defect to the APC. So is unthinkable that he wld return to the PDP. This whole fight is about you ( APC members ). Not me! I can't be governor again. Like I keep saying, the world is aware of my fight with the President. And so many countries will grant me asylum and the President can't arrest me. So it's about you people. If I knew Tele was going to betray me and make peace with Wike, I wouldn't have left the PDP. I will encourage you to remain steadfast and expect the worst, because some commissioners will soon join him or will remain with us to sabotage our efforts. And how do you go to elections with a divided house and political moles? I'm learning people " --Gov. Amaechi
#Vote PDP at all levels
Re: Rivers State Governor - Rotimi Amechi Regrets His Joining Of APC by VcStunner(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2015
Twists here and there.... I believe u Amaechi, I just could'nt believe a strong stubborn guy like you could betray who made you... You know when Omehia won dat election and u came from d back door because ur boss (Odili) fell-out with OBJ, we were there reporting those events. But Karma most times has a way of keepin a cycle. We all loved you till d day u decided to fight ur own brother, now ur boy is bitting at ur back even after 7yrs of loyalty and respect. Continue to reap off ur pple their God given opportuinity to break even with rest of nigeria. Continue undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Nigerians- The Amalgamation Has Ended, Your Vote Counts. / Jonathan Mourns Ex-benue Gov / Court To Decide New Applications On Buhari’s Eligibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.