Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

*URGENT* What To Do When I've Lost My TVC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *URGENT* What To Do When I've Lost My TVC? (1358 Views)

I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye / Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*URGENT* What To Do When I've Lost My TVC? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hi, thanks for looking in. I lost my TVC a long time ago. Now that I want to go get my PVC, I've been hearing conflicting reports on the procedure. Please give me any accurate info you have so u know what to do. I don't want to just go to INEC office cos it's far from where I stay.
Thanks again.
Re: *URGENT* What To Do When I've Lost My TVC? by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
Don't border on INEC , go to any PDP office, they'll give you 15 PVC's in return.
Re: *URGENT* What To Do When I've Lost My TVC? by adanduka: 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
Didn't you hear about the 22nd March deadline?
Re: *URGENT* What To Do When I've Lost My TVC? by tunwumi: 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
I think this is easy just no the unit and the ward u were registered. They were designated in no. Tell them they will check ur name on the register as it has been sort out in alphabetical order and u must have a passport photograph of ur self. The will surely give it to u.
That's my experience in lagos.

But i have decided to call 10 and bring 5

Gmb/Pyo
End of cluelessness in 5 days.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Presidential Election And The One-quarter, Two-third Rule, What If? / Eye Witness Report Of Gokana (rivers State) / Who Is Rotimi Amaechi Sef!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.