Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter (38535 Views)

Emenike Rocks New WestHam Jersey (pic) / Emenike On His Way To Premier League Side, West Ham / Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
i think the best thing he need to do is to leave fenerbanche.... that the best thing he need to do.. last season he was the higest goalscore for fenerbanche...... so i dont no why they are boing him THEY NEED TO BAN THE FAN THAT RACISM ABUSED HIM..... #HE NEED TO LEAVE FENERBANCHE#....
Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by ALAYORMII: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
Let's strike fear into this suprematist whites by fu..cking them up real good
Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:
That dude should be banned from twitter

Feather-brained, ludicrous racist..... angry

If so then you should be banned too for intolerance.
Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Tribalism is the worst form of racism!

1 Like

Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by Ilekeh(f): 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
The monkeys look white tho
Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by Ilekeh(f): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
wink

adewumiopeyemi:
Tribalism is the worst form of racism!
Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by Menace2Society(m): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
korel9:

Okay sah.
Was just living up to your moniker grin
SMH in disbelief shocked well we both need Jesus
Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by wildikeman(m): 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
The thing is that...the monkies look white! How dis one take resemble black people.
Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by korel9: 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
Menace2Society:
SMH in disbelief shocked well we both need Jesus

Just like GEJ and GMB need our votes this weekend grin
Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by wildikeman(m): 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Those pictures kinda look like white chimps rather than black.

And we have lots of turks in Nigeria hustling for their daily bread.
Coming from white-wannabe turks, I'm not surprised!
oh so its from those rag head "I must be white" Vermins abi? They would neva be accepted into the european Union.
Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by Adyrin(m): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
How did you quote all these people in one please?
gememerald:

Let's not abuse please.

Funny! Check my signature

Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by wildikeman(m): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Over time, iv had to settle with that conclusion; racism will never end, its in the blawd. Even Blacks are not left out. My mum will forever warn me never to marry white lady. Why? Racism!
she's not racist oo..she's only scared for ur safety... I heard they kill mixed kids in Europe and the west...
Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by wildikeman(m): 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
fflamingo:
you are a big fõol! A yoruba posting a pic of obasanjo with monkeys.
I tot I was the only one that realized how foolish that poster was.
Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by hotobo(m): 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
What will they say or write about this there chimpanzee brother bale

1 Like

Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by Iamvictor(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
If I were Emenike this will be my reply to the guy "This is your mother"

Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by haibe(m): 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
almostFamous:
Racism will never end...as long as africans kEep making the whites feel superior

you just said my mind.. its amazing how we blacks exhort white people by upholding their tradition and leaving ours.. see the entertainment industry today, it's just the "white wannabe".

Racism can never end as long as we still have inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by haibe(m): 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
hotobo:

Please leave him out of this okay? He is also facing issues with real Madrid supporters, they even spoilt his car yesterday
Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:
That dude should be banned from twitter

Feather-brained, ludicrous racist..... angry

Definitely a ban is deserved. But hey .. we do worse on nairaland with our tribal ethic attacks day in day out even with the bans.. yet we come here to complain when whites do it
Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by haibe(m): 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Over time, iv had to settle with that conclusion; racism will never end, its in the blawd. Even Blacks are not left out. My mum will forever warn me never to marry white lady. Why? Racism!

same here.. she won't even want me to marry an igbo lady. Discrimination is everywhere actually
Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by abatically(m): 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
First of all, I'm a Nigerian and I do not support racism, it was very wrong for a fan to send this to him, but then the internet is where u get lots of things, if u can't take it then stay off the social network.

If u people actually watched the match, then u will realize EMENIKE truly behaved like a monkey. Yes the fans were booing him because he was playing poorly, but is he the first person to be booed by the fans? The fans are the ones that pay ur wages, u have to be tolerant as a professional footballer. Gareth Bale has been booed several times at Real Madrid, they even threw bananas at him, but he keeps playing. But what did Emenike do?

He tried to substitute himself just because the fans were booing him, (not even a racism chant). He became very angry and removed his shirt (like a real monkey), then went out of the pitch substituting himself. It took the efforts of his manager and officials to get him to calm down. Lots of superstars have been booed but they prove themselves on the pitch by putting up good performance. Ronaldo, Bale, Van Persie, Suarez, etc have all been booed but none of them behaved like a monkey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8d5MH6R7N4

1 Like

Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by Nuella222(f): 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Acekidc4:
The Sender should be Jail for Life!! Such a Niccompoh!!!
shocked is Nincompoop joor! Make sure ur spellings ar correct when insulting some1 so that u won't be insulting urself instead.
Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by Acekidc4(m): 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nuella222:
shocked is Nincompoop joor! Make sure ur spellings ar correct when insulting some1 so that u won't be insulting urself instead.

Who told you I don't knw the spelling to that!! That's ow u go abt finding peoples trouble, wen you get bashed in return, u start saying dat person is nt a gentle person!!

Be careful who u just open that your stinking Dirty Mouth to Insult on a public Forum!! I might nt 4give u next time!!

Anyway Thank you for the Correction!!
Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by Ricmayak1: 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
But it is obvious that these monkeys are not blacks....
Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by tammie24: 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
kennygee:
Some people just have no chill.

He could have sent him this pics.....
Soo on point!
Be waiting to see a post like this
Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
hotobo:

Bale is handsome.
Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by Nuella222(f): 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Acekidc4:

Who told you I don't knw the spelling to that!! That's ow u go abt finding peoples trouble, wen you get bashed in return, u start saying dat person is nt a gentle person!!

Be careful who u just open that your stinking Dirty Mouth to Insult on a public Forum!! I might nt 4give u next time!!

Anyway Thank you for the Correction!!
At least u thank me, but I did not insult u I only gave u some corrections?
Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
juniormusa:
One of the best striker in Africa
one of the best? He's an average striker bros. Not in the standard of Drogba or eto not even the late yekini
Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by juniormusa(m): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
silvermania:
one of the best? He's an average striker bros. Not in the standard of Drogba or eto not even the late yekini
Eminike is 28 oh
Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by leonshom(m): 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
almostFamous:
Racism will never end...as long as africans kEep making the whites feel superior
You think racism is just the issue of whites to blacks? Racism occurs between whites as well, especially institutional racism!
Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by obinna311(m): 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
emusmith:
Dude is white. He tweeted this racist photo to Nigerian footballer Emmanuel Emenike over the weekend. Nigerians, of course, reacted. See that after the cut...
The bible says that in all things we should give thanks..so evn if dey insult u,give thanks to God...he is not d first it has happened to nd neither will he be d last...but I'm so sorry for that MR EMENIKE grin
emusmith:
Dude is white. He tweeted this racist photo to Nigerian footballer Emmanuel Emenike over the weekend. Nigerians, of course, reacted. See that after the cut...
The bible says that in all things we should give thanks..so evn if dey insult u,give thanks to God...he is not d first it has happened to nd neither will he be d last...but I'm so sorry for that MR EMENIKE
Re: See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
haibe:

same here.. she won't even want me to marry an igbo lady. Discrimination is everywhere actually

Exactly. The only diff is the level and rate at which its being carried out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! / Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark / Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.