Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,379 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

APC Is Dead BROKE!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Dead BROKE!!!!! (642 Views)

APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo / Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Is Dead BROKE!!!!! by Dammyrinz: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
It has been discovered that the postponement of the February 14 elections by 6 weeks has rattled the entire APC campaign team. It was discovered from our investigations that the sponsors of the APC national campaign (especially Tinubu and the State governors)[b][/b] had only budgeted a cache of financial muscles that would last up to the said elections date, however, the shift really rattled them.

This evidenced by the inactivity on their side after Feb 14. Before feb 14, APC had been pomp and pageantry with their campaigns, but after the said date, their activities were grounded. A reliable insider in the APC campaign team has expressed the frustration and disappointment in the team. He claimed that this has caused a heavy derailment of their success, he complained that the postponement of the election was never foreseen by the party, and the party had entered into contracts that expired on the eve of the said election date, and that the plan was to begin reaping their harvest immediately. She further explained that all efforts mounted on the state guvs barely succeed as they were afraid of the EFCC. She expressed her fears that this has caused many followers to jump ship to PDP.

This bankruptcy is evidenced by the recent award of the repainting of roads by the Lagos State govt - to avoid any potential wrath of the EFCC, this contract was executed under the rain i.e. the roads were repainted under the rain. Most campaign are being run on credits, with some vendors being dribbled. For example the[b] APC flag bearer for Anambra Central - Chris NGIGE[/b] now runs his campaign on credit, threat and deceit. He recently persuaded a poor bulk SMS vendor to send messages to members of his constituency on the promise that payment has been made into her account, only for the poor lady to discovered otherwise. All entreaties to recover her fees were thwarted. His head of media (also sister) Mrs. Bernadette even confirmed to the lady that Ngige has run out of campaign finance, as he has repatriated funds abroad 'in case'. The head of media confirmed that, presently, the team runs on credit, as she believes that Ngige would lose his seat to Ekwunife because of his association with APC.

Buhari is even hardly seen campaigning, unlike before the said date when he was ever-presently gallivanting across the country. His sponsors no longer trust his chances to win the election, therefore, investment in his bid is a futile business.

Analysts see this development as a very dire situation for the economy of the nation, especially if the party wins any seat, as pressure would be mounted on the beneficiary of the seat to sponsor their affairs. Lagos & Rivers states are typical examples, where the states' treasury are no different from the party's treasury.
Re: APC Is Dead BROKE!!!!! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
and so? It's only the FG that can afford to have access to unending fund to campaign from our national treasury.

It will not alter a thing about APC win this Saturday.

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Dead BROKE!!!!! by Sleekydee(m): 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
TO BE FRANK, I NOTICIED THIS....I WAS JUST TELLING MY BROTHER YESTERDAY THAT HAS HE REALIZED WE HARDLY HEAR APC ADVERTS ON RADIO ANYMORE.....SOME 4WEEKS AGO, TWAS ALL ABT "AMBO2015" EVERY SINGLE RADIO...BUT NOW ALL I HEAR IS "JIMI NA THE MAN" IT SEEM LIKE A VERY WISE BUT CRUEL STRATEGY..... ANYWAYS, AM NOT VOTING NOR CRAZY ABT GEJ OR GMB( but if a gun was pointed at me n I am mandated to choose, Ama go with gej)

(1) (Reply)

The Highly Principled Buhari / Live Update Photos Frm D Scene Of Arm Robbers Attack@ Owo In Ondo State / Buhari Gives A Sensational Speech Ahead Of Tomorrow's Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.