Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

We Are Too Wicked And Stingy. Christianity Should Not Be By Mouth, Tofiakwa!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We Are Too Wicked And Stingy. Christianity Should Not Be By Mouth, Tofiakwa!!! (803 Views)

What Tribe Has The Most Stingy Guys? / Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / Are Male Bankers Really Stingy.??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Too Wicked And Stingy. Christianity Should Not Be By Mouth, Tofiakwa!!! by Eberex(m): 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
I need us to reflect on this.

I'm so upset right now.

Some times i feel so ashamed of my fellow humans when i see them walking on the pedestrian bridges without any sign of pity to the beggars who decided to work by sweeping the ground where you and i walk daily, rather than just sitting and begging for money. Yet we ignore.

Its clear to all that this person is disabled. There is no foul play as to whether he is crippled or not (because i know we have those ones called professional beggars who approach you for transport money). And there is no way you can tell me pedestrians passing by don't have at least N5.00 to give them as sign of encouragement for not staying idle. Yet we ignore.

They refuse to beg but decides to work by sweeping and keeping clean where you pass daily. Yet you walk pass them without giving alms, even when you have N20, N10, or N5 in your pockets. God is watching you. He will tell you; ''You see me in need, but you didn't help.

God's judgement will fall on us for little deeds like these. But you donate thousands and millions in your churches praying for God's blessing.

1 Like

Re: We Are Too Wicked And Stingy. Christianity Should Not Be By Mouth, Tofiakwa!!! by prevail23(m): 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
in the area were I school,if u give any begger money,dey will use it for rituals sad ..God has been exposing a lot of dem lately sad..do u think I should go ahead and give them?
Re: We Are Too Wicked And Stingy. Christianity Should Not Be By Mouth, Tofiakwa!!! by Eberex(m): 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
prevail23:
in the area were I school,if u give any begger money,dey will use it for rituals sad ..God has been exposing a lot of dem lately sad..do u think I should go ahead and give them?

yeah.....so meaning the beggar's juju is more powerful than the God you serve. Shame on you
Re: We Are Too Wicked And Stingy. Christianity Should Not Be By Mouth, Tofiakwa!!! by prevail23(m): 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
Eberex:

yeah.....so meaning the beggar's juju is more powerful than the God you serve. Shame on you
thank you sha

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Conversation Between The First Lady And Gen. Buhari / My Photo With Outgoing President Jonathan And Governor Fashola / Photos: Truck Fails Breaks In Onitsha, Killed 50+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.