Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,821 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Be Sincere: Are You Going To Vote On March 28th? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Sincere: Are You Going To Vote On March 28th? (940 Views)

March 28th Election: Identify The Ballot Boxes - Pix / GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections / Policemen To Begin Strike On March 28th! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sincere: Are You Going To Vote On March 28th? by Sleekydee(m): 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
If one wasn't well informed and current, one would think the forthcoming Presidential Election would be held on Nairaland (Bearing in mind Mr Seun Osewa would be INEC chairman...lol), so many supporters of PDP and APC airing their views and support for who they prefer, while also generating a non-stop attack to the opposition party and its fans.

I am quite aware Nigerians are mouthed, we speak more than we do, I have a feeling lots off nairalanders here aren't going to actually have the guts to go out and vote in March 28th, majority will probably use the "Potential Crisis Occurrence" as the main excuse for not voting, while others may convince themselves "My vote won't change anything"

So here is my question,

ARE YOY GOING TO VOTE? (If your answer is "NO" kindly state your reason).

P.S Honest answers only, don't let what other will think about your opinion matter.......Thanks, and Godbless Nigeria and whomever becomes victorious come March 28th
Re: Be Sincere: Are You Going To Vote On March 28th? by Sleekydee(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
<html>
<body>

<p><del>Oh!!! before I forget...I won't be voting( I don't have a PVC)</del></p>
</body>
</html>
Re: Be Sincere: Are You Going To Vote On March 28th? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
No I won't.
Re: Be Sincere: Are You Going To Vote On March 28th? by okosodo: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan, the better evil
Re: Be Sincere: Are You Going To Vote On March 28th? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
I have no PVC
Re: Be Sincere: Are You Going To Vote On March 28th? by Sleekydee(m): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
okosodo:
Goodluck Jonathan, the better evil

You could have just answered the question before posting your "unrelated view" I mean, I like to think its literally impossible for anyone to be to lazy to type, "Yes I am" or "No am not"......Phew!!! our youth tho!!!
Re: Be Sincere: Are You Going To Vote On March 28th? by CharliParker: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
YES TO VOTE OUT CURRUPTION
Re: Be Sincere: Are You Going To Vote On March 28th? by chamboy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
Yes for change
Re: Be Sincere: Are You Going To Vote On March 28th? by abacusCm(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
I registered very close to my office which is very far to my house.but av begged my boss to allow me sleep in office on Friday night so that I can move freely on sarurday 28th March to vote for the people's General
Re: Be Sincere: Are You Going To Vote On March 28th? by Sleekydee(m): 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
abacusCm:
I registered very close to my office which is very far to my house.but av begged my boss to allow me sleep in office on Friday night so that I can move freely on sarurday 28th March to vote for the people's General

Sleep at the office? Hehehe you are the real MVP.....nice one man.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere: Are You Going To Vote On March 28th? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
By God's grace........GMB
Re: Be Sincere: Are You Going To Vote On March 28th? by otukpo(f): 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Yes
Re: Be Sincere: Are You Going To Vote On March 28th? by izsmike: 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ifa hear say I vote..... I didn't even register
Re: Be Sincere: Are You Going To Vote On March 28th? by zinachidi(m): 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
nah, its me buffday, and we gonna have fun, my baby and I smiley
Re: Be Sincere: Are You Going To Vote On March 28th? by Sleekydee(m): 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
zinachidi:
nah, its me buffday, and we gonna have fun, my baby and I smiley

hmmmm!!! have fun your baby and you? anyways HBD in advance pal.
Re: Be Sincere: Are You Going To Vote On March 28th? by doctokwus: 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
abacusCm:
Pls do whatever it takes to vote that day.
For me I also registered far from abode.Am looking at d possibility of leaving very early b4 day breaks,to beat d 8am movement restriction or lodging somewhere on Friday nite.
Every vote to wipe out the clueless,drunken and corrupt clown now ruling us is important.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere: Are You Going To Vote On March 28th? by zinachidi(m): 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sleekydee:

hmmmm!!! have fun your baby and you? anyways HBD in advance pal.
ya, thnx bruh, aint got a pvc yet.
Re: Be Sincere: Are You Going To Vote On March 28th? by okosodo: 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sleekydee:

You could have just answered the question before posting your "unrelated view" I mean, I like to think its literally impossible for anyone to be to lazy to type, "Yes I am" or "No am not"......Phew!!! our youth tho!!!
sharrap
Re: Be Sincere: Are You Going To Vote On March 28th? by Sleekydee(m): 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
okosodo:
sharrap

There you go again..that strength u used in typing "sharap" cudnt you have used it to type Yes or No? okay..if typing YES OR NO is hardworking.....type either Y or N.
Re: Be Sincere: Are You Going To Vote On March 28th? by appini: 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Majority of the people making noise here every day about the elections are all residing in America, Asia and Europe.
Re: Be Sincere: Are You Going To Vote On March 28th? by Sleekydee(m): 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
appini:
Majority of the people making noise here every day about the elections are all residing in America, Asia and Europe.

That's very possible....cos I know nairalanf has lotta oversea audience....well maybe them fit come vote..lol
Re: Be Sincere: Are You Going To Vote On March 28th? by Sleekydee(m): 11:44am On Apr 14, 2015
<p><del>before I forget...I won't be voting( I don't have a PVC)</del></p>

(1) (Reply)

#WhyIvoteBuhari Trending On Twitter / "APC Is The Root Of All Evil"- Brian Amonu / Amaechi You Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.