Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,690 members, 7,865,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

35 Percent Of Nigerians Are Yet To Make Decision On Who To Vote For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 35 Percent Of Nigerians Are Yet To Make Decision On Who To Vote For (615 Views)

5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back / Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes / Senate Postpones Decision On Anti-Amaechi Petition Till Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

35 Percent Of Nigerians Are Yet To Make Decision On Who To Vote For by Beadex1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
This means some will make their decision at the polling unit
Re: 35 Percent Of Nigerians Are Yet To Make Decision On Who To Vote For by Rilwayne001: 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
Beadex1:
This means some will make their decision at the polling unit

PDP consoling himself......hehehehehe.

Embrace CHANGE before its too late.
Re: 35 Percent Of Nigerians Are Yet To Make Decision On Who To Vote For by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

PDP consoling himself......hehehehehe.

Embrace CHANGE before its too late.
mad man, ya here again undecided?
Re: 35 Percent Of Nigerians Are Yet To Make Decision On Who To Vote For by Rilwayne001: 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
mad man, ya here again undecided?

Am I giving you nightmare?

1 Like

Re: 35 Percent Of Nigerians Are Yet To Make Decision On Who To Vote For by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Am I giving you nightmare?
I doubt if ya got any to give thou, ya still a learner.
Re: 35 Percent Of Nigerians Are Yet To Make Decision On Who To Vote For by Rilwayne001: 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I doubt if ya got any to give thou, ya still a learner.

Write good english slowpoke undecided
Re: 35 Percent Of Nigerians Are Yet To Make Decision On Who To Vote For by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Write good english slowpoke undecided
ogbenni, ya shld look for a playmate, am too busy wif ma political career to waste thy mb on ya.
Re: 35 Percent Of Nigerians Are Yet To Make Decision On Who To Vote For by emiye(m): 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Na Lie, those ones will not be voting.

99% of those voting by now know who they are voting for, that is not to say, some can not be influenced to go otherwise at the polling booth.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Vote For Buhari, Dont Vote For Tribe and Religion / [full Text] Jonathan’s Broadcast Message On The General Elections / If APC Is To Be Given Another Name What Will You Name It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.