Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra (29426 Views)

Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity / Wife Loses Pregnancy After Being Beaten By Co-tenant Over Husband Infidelity (pi / Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by juankizzy: 10:22am On Mar 24, 2015
Hmmn,infedility
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Revolva(m): 10:31am On Mar 24, 2015
grin grin THE WAY WOMEN R BECOMING PROMISCOUS ..EHNNN ..DEY FEAR ME O
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 24, 2015
dre11:
What would then happen if the wives now begin to kill their husband for every act of infidelity

Still don't know why these senseless killing when you can easily walk away

If women begin to kill their cheating husbands, many men would be dead. Only very few men who are faithful would be alive.
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 24, 2015
Revolva:
grin grin THE WAY WOMEN R BECOMING PROMISCOUS ..EHNNN ..DEY FEAR ME O

They are becoming promiscuous with men na. Men and women are partners in crime. Just as men are promiscuous the women also are the same. Women are a reflection of what the men are. So dnt fear.
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 24, 2015
pbs4real:
dts because HOEZ are evrywere. . .

And Man wh0res too.
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by westernhub: 11:08am On Mar 24, 2015
Sophyrocks:

If women begin to kill their cheating husbands, many men would be dead. Only very few men who are faithful would be alive.

the women will be alive and be leaving in prisons like the wife killers unfortunately when they are in prison they will be rag dolls to different wardens and thug prisoners crying every night they get screwed by different dudes without regards or respect. Wishing their husband was still alive.

1 Like

Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 24, 2015
Dragonking:
Instead of cheating behind the mans back, why don't they just divorce him then go ahead and sleep with as many men as they want?

When you want to cheat on your wife, would you divorce her too so that you can cheat with as many women as you want?

1 Like

Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 24, 2015
westernhub:

the women will be alive and be leaving in prisons like the wife killers unfortunately when they are in prison they will be rag dolls to different wardens and thug prisoners crying every night they get screwed by different dudes without regards or respect. Wishing their husband was still alive.

And that is why divorce is better. if you cannot tolerate cheating to the point of harming your spouse then divorce. Thats what i would do. I cant tolerate cheating because i dont wanna go insane and harm anybody.

1 Like

Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 24, 2015
Dragonking:

Heya..Am still single and definnitely searching but not nigerian girls cool

Also know that man was created to be poolygamous. Read Isiaih 4 vs 1 to get a better understanding.

Wrong! Read 1 corinthians 7 vs 2 for a correct understanding. Dnt twist the bible. Are you a chritian or traditionalist? Choose one.
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by aderonila18: 11:41am On Mar 24, 2015
I'll be surprised if those men hadn't cheated on their wives numerous times during the marriage, yet the wives didn't kill them. Nigerian men dishing out what they can't handle undecided
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Dragonking: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Wrong! Read 1 corinthians 7 vs 2 for a correct understanding. Dnt twist the bible. Are you a chritian or traditionalist? Choose one.

Are you saying that Isiah, one of the greatest prophet in the bible was wrong? Also, read that part of the bible you posted carefully, it says each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband. Now if i marry 10 wives, as long as i have sexual relations with them only i still obey the rule.

Read these verses to know that men are meant to be polygamous;

Exodus 21:10: If he takes another wife to himself, he shall not diminish her food, her clothing, or her marital rights.

Deuteronomy 21:15-17: If a man has two wives, and he loves one but not the other, and both bear him sons but the firstborn is the son of the wife he does not love, 16 when he wills his property to his sons, he must not give the rights of the firstborn to the son of the wife he loves in preference to his actual firstborn, the son of the wife he does not love. 17 He must acknowledge the son of his unloved wife as the firstborn by giving him a double share of all he has. That son is the first sign of his father’s strength. The right of the firstborn belongs to him.

Genesis 4:19:[/b]Lamech married two women, one named Adah and the other Zillah

One thing you should know is that God allows polygamy although he doesn't command it. Polygamy is not a sin. Have you ever wondered why God never condemned polygamy?

[b]Matt. 25:1-13:
“At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Why is this parable about 10 virgins getting hooked up to one bridegroom? We know that at the end only 5 virgins were hooked up with the man. Is this not polygamy (“But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.)

Also note that it is only the woman that is restricted from marrying more than one husband. 1 Corinthians 7:39: A wife is bound to her husband as long as he lives. But if her husband dies, she is free to be married to whom she wishes, only in the Lord.
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dragonking:

Are you saying that Isiah, one of the greatest prophet in the bible was wrong? Also, read that part of the bible you posted carefully, it says each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband. Now if i marry 10 wives, as long as i have sexual relations with them only i still obey the rule.

Read these verses to know that men are meant to be polygamous;

Exodus 21:10: If he takes another wife to himself, he shall not diminish her food, her clothing, or her marital rights.

Deuteronomy 21:15-17: If a man has two wives, and he loves one but not the other, and both bear him sons but the firstborn is the son of the wife he does not love, 16 when he wills his property to his sons, he must not give the rights of the firstborn to the son of the wife he loves in preference to his actual firstborn, the son of the wife he does not love. 17 He must acknowledge the son of his unloved wife as the firstborn by giving him a double share of all he has. That son is the first sign of his father’s strength. The right of the firstborn belongs to him.

Genesis 4:19:[/b]Lamech married two women, one named Adah and the other Zillah

One thing you should know is that God allows polygamy although he doesn't command it. Polygamy is not a sin. Have you ever wondered why God never condemned polygamy?

[b]Matt. 25:1-13:
“At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Why is this parable about 10 virgins getting hooked up to one bridegroom? We know that at the end only 5 virgins were hooked up with the man. Is this not polygamy (“But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.)

Also note that it is only the woman that is restricted from marrying more than one husband. 1 Corinthians 7:39: A wife is bound to her husband as long as he lives. But if her husband dies, she is free to be married to whom she wishes, only in the Lord.

No need for all these epistles. Nowhere in the new testament did jesus approve of polygamy. No one after the coming of christ was a polygamist. God allowing men marry many wives doesnt mean he approved. that is why he sent jesus to tell us what to do as CHRISTIANS. Re read that portion of the book of isaiah from the very begining and tell me what it says about those women clinging to men to bear their names. I am sure after reading it as a man you wont be proud to have such women as wives. Read it again and read it slowly.

1 corinthians 7 vs 2 was very clear. Each man should have HIS WIFE NOT WIVES. Same goes for the women. Adultery was kicked against times and times again by jesus. What is adultery? any polygamist is guilty of adultery. it is even a criteria for those who want to inherit the kingdom of God. So choose one. Are you a christian or traditionalist?
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Dragonking: 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sophyrocks:

No need for all these epistles. Nowhere in the new testament did jesus approve of polygamy. No one after the coming of christ was a polygamist. God allowing men marry many wives doesnt mean he approved. that is why he sent jesus to tell us what to do as CHRISTIANS. Re read that portion of the book of isaiah from the very begining and tell me what it says about those women clinging to men to bear their names. I am sure after reading it as a man you wont be proud to have such women as wives. Read it again and read it slowly.

1 corinthians 7 vs 2 was very clear. Each man should have HIS WIFE NOT WIVES. Same goes for the women. Adultery was kicked against times and times again by jesus. What is adultery? any polygamist is guilty of adultery. it is even a criteria for those who want to inherit the kingdom of God. So choose one. Are you a christian or traditionalist?

Show me were Jesus disapproved polygamy? You keep on quoting 1 corinthians 7 vs 2 but dont understand the saying. I just showed you a verse were it is stated categorically that a woman must not marry another man unless the man is dead. Nowhere was it mentioned in the bible that a man should not marry another woman unless she is dead. What does that tell you? I even stated the example of Jesus where he gave a parable of the 10 virgins getting prepared to marry one man. Is that no polygamy?

Nowhere in the bible condemned men from marrying more than one wife. Isiaih is a prophet that his prophecy will surely come to pass. Isiaih 4 vs 1 will surely happen. It is gradually happening. So many women are even now ready to be baby mamas. It is just a matter of time and when it happens, you will remember my post. cool
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dragonking:

Show me were Jesus disapproved polygamy? You keep on quoting 1 corinthians 7 vs 2 but dont understand the saying. I just showed you a verse were it is stated categorically that a woman must not marry another man unless the man is dead. Nowhere was it mentioned in the bible that a man should not marry another woman unless she is dead. What does that tell you? I even stated the example of Jesus where he gave a parable of the 10 virgins getting prepared to marry one man. Is that no polygamy?

Nowhere in the bible condemned men from marrying more than one wife. Isiaih is a prophet that his prophecy will surely come to pass. Isiaih 4 vs 1 will surely happen. It is gradually happening. So many women are even now ready to be baby mamas. It is just a matter of time and when it happens, you will remember my post. cool

When one kicks against adultery, what does that tell you? that polygamy is allowed? for a man who wants a 2nd wife, he must commit adultery.Adulterers have no place in The kingdom of God. Go and read that isaiah veeeeeeery well. you didnt read it at all. read it from the begining and come back and talk. I will keep taking you back to 1 corinthians 7 vs 2 because you have refused to read it and take it as truth.

As for the parable of virgins and bridegroom, haba!! Dnt tell me you dnt understand what a parable means. dnt tell me you dnt know that jesus uses symbolic stories to teach people? grin grin
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Dragonking: 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sophyrocks:

When one kicks against adultery, what does that tell you? that polygamy is allowed? for a man who wants a 2nd wife, he must commit adultery.Adulterers have no place in The kingdom of God. Go and read that isaiah veeeeeeery well. you didnt read it at all. read it from the begining and come back and talk. I will keep taking you back to 1 corinthians 7 vs 2 because you have refused to read it and take it as truth.

As for the parable of virgins and bridegroom, haba!! Dnt tell me you dnt understand what a parable means. dnt tell me you dnt know that jesus uses symbolic stories to teach people? grin grin

So did david, solomon, Abraham, JAcob commit adultery? If so, why were they or their actions not condemned by Jesus, Paul, God etc in the bible?

Also, if they commited aldultery, why did God make Abraham, an Adulterer, father of many nations, or Jesus to come from David's (alduterer) lneage? How come abraham has a bossom in Heaven if he is an adulterer?
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dragonking:

So did david, solomon, Abraham, JAcob commit aldutery? If so, why were they or their actions not condemned by Jesus, Paul, God etc in the bible?

God allowed polygamy in times past for some of their tribes to expand the surface of the earth. God allowing things to happen doesnt mean he approves just as he allows people to go through bad situations. But that is not to say that they didnt face the consequences. Seeing that polygamy benefited none of them, God sent jesus to make things clear and that was why jesus kicked against adultery. Abraham faced the consequences by having a divided home and in the end he sent his concubine packing. It was his wife that asked him to do so and God asked him to do the same. Jacob never wanted a 2nd wife. he was tricked. but he allowed leah to be his 2nd wife. still there was competition bettween both wives. David committed adultery and God punished him by the loss of his son. He committed adultery with another man's wife. Solomon had wives and concubines. God warned him not to take a wife from a foreign land yet he didnt listen. What happened? the wives made him worship idols. The ending part says that he did what was bad in God's eyes and God wasnt happy with him. Solomon himself saw it all as Vanity.

So seeing how it ended for these men, God sent jesus to us to teach us principles that will benefit us. For jesus to say that God made them male and female, for him to see anyone looking at a woman when married with passion has committed adultery in his heart, for him to say that divorce is allowed when adultery is committed, tells you that God, jesus, his disciples are against adultery and polygamy. Even paul had to emphasise on that in 1crinthians 7 vs 2. That portion is self explanatory. LET EACH MAN HAVE HIS OWN WIFE AND LET EACH WOMAN HAVE HER OWN HUSBAND. This is why you dnt see anyone after the coming of christ practise polygamy and its a criteria for those who are interested in the kingdom of God (Galatians 5 vs 19-21).
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by silverspringle(f): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dis reminds me of proverbs 6:34, a man can't deal with a cheating woman. God doesn't lie afterall. My advise to women whether married or single, if u cannot respect ur partner for any reason, respect God. One tin dat ve guided me in life is having d fear of God. Most of dis killings cud ve been avoided if any of d parties is slow to action. Do not think of cheating as a pay back. It's a sin against God, humanity nd above all ur body.
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Islie: 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
yaskarahyelhope:

Hia! Woman confesses she cheated on U. Y not divorce her. Y killing or maiming her? If na man now, na devil and because he's a human or was born an idiotic polygamist. Marriage is a DISEASE. God forgive Me. But its very true!

cheesy
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Dragonking: 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dragonking:

So did david, solomon, Abraham, JAcob commit adultery? If so, why were they or their actions not condemned by Jesus, Paul, God etc in the bible?

Also, if they commited aldultery, why did God make Abraham, an Adulterer, father of many nations, or Jesus to come from David's (alduterer) lineage? How come abraham has a bossom in Heaven if he is an adulterer?

@ Sophyrocks, am waiting for your answer ooo. If you don't have an answer which I know you don't, then don't quote what you don't understand. Men are meant to be polygamous. Why is the population of women more than the men?

Our forefathers were polygamous but I don't think they will go to hell because it that. We will certainly reach there again soon. Isaiah 4 vs 1
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
Why are the husbands so pained to the extent of killing their wives because they cheated? Now they can see how it feels when they cheat on their wives but yet these same wives forgive and let go no matter what. Anyway they'll still pay for the lives they've taken.
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Dragonking: 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sophyrocks:

God allowed polygamy in times past for some of their tribes to expand the surface of the earth. God allowing things to happen doesnt mean he approves just as he allows people to go through bad situations. But that is not to say that they didnt face the consequences. Seeing that polygamy benefited none of them, God sent jesus to make things clear and that was why jesus kicked against adultery. Abraham faced the consequences by having a divided home and in the end he sent his concubine packing. It was his wife that asked him to do so and God asked him to do the same. Jacob never wanted a 2nd wife. he was tricked. but he allowed leah to be his 2nd wife. still there was competition bettween both wives. David committed adultery and God punished him by the loss of his son. He committed adultery with another man's wife. Solomon had wives and concubines. God warned him not to take a wife from a foreign land yet he didnt listen. What happened? the wives made him worship idols. The ending part says that he did what was bad in God's eyes and God wasnt happy with him. Solomon himself saw it all as Vanity.

So seeing how it ended for these men, God sent jesus to us to teach us principles that will benefit us. For jesus to say that God made them male and female, for him to see anyone looking at a woman when married with passion has committed adultery in his heart, for him to say that divorce is allowed when adultery is committed, tells you that God, jesus, his disciples are against adultery and polygamy. Even paul had to emphasise on that in 1crinthians 7 vs 2. That portion is self explanatory. LET EACH MAN HAVE HIS OWN WIFE AND LET EACH WOMAN HAVE HER OWN HUSBAND. This is why you dnt see anyone after the coming of christ practise polygamy and its a criteria for those who are interested in the kingdom of God (Galatians 5 vs 19-21).

All these talk does not answer the question. Why does Abraham have a bossom in heaven if he is an adulterer since adulterers will end up in hell? Jesus gave a parable of 10 virgins waiting to marry on man? why not one virgin to one man? Where in the bible did Jesus , Paul, God condemn Abraham, Jacob, David etc for polygamy? All these men where polygamist but were never condemned. God did not punish David for being polygamous. big difference. David had many wives but am yet to see were God punished him for marrying all those wives.

Your only bible quote doesn't hold ground because even women are prohibited from talking in church by Paul. Do women talk in your own church today? why?
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dragonking:

All these talk does not answer the question. Why does Abraham have a bossom in heaven if he is an adulterer since adulterers will end up in hell? Jesus gave a parable of 10 virgins waiting to marry on man? why not one virgin to one man? Where in the bible did Jesus , Paul, God condemn Abraham, Jacob, David etc for polygamy? All these men where polygamist but were never condemned. God did not punish David for being polygamous. big difference. David had many wives but am yet to see were God punished him for marrying all those wives.

Your only bible quote doesn't hold ground because even women are prohibited from talking in church by Paul. Do women talk in your own church today? why?

You didnt read my comment so End of discussion.
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Dragonking: 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You didnt read my comment so End of discussion.

A way of escaping.. Good. go and ponder about all these. Also note that women aren't even meant to open their mouths or talk in church.

This is a fact that is not debatable. Men are meant to be polygamous. End of discussion. thank u.
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dragonking:

A way of escaping.. Good. go and ponder about all these. Also note that women aren't even meant to open their mouths or talk in church.

This is a fact that is not debatable. Men are meant to be polygamous. End of discussion. thank u.

Its not escaping. i know when a discussion is going in circles with nothing to achieve so i end it. Thats all. When you decide to read then we can talk.
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sophyrocks:

And that is why divorce is better. if you cannot tolerate cheating to the point of harming your spouse then divorce. Thats what i would do. I cant tolerate cheating because i dont wanna go insane and harm anybody.

likewise you too, don't cheat on your spouse so that your spouse won't go insane.
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
elomez:

likewise you too, don't cheat on your spouse so that your spouse won't go insane.

Of course. the advice is for everyone inluding you.
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by UglyGang(m): 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
They are lames.
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Dragonking: 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Its not escaping. i know when a discussion is going in circles with nothing to achieve so i end it. Thats all. When you decide to read then we can talk.

You know very well that I read your post but you didn't provide answers to the question.

Lets start, was david , abraham, jacob, solomon etc polygamous? If yes..Did God, Jesus, Paul etc condemn David, Abraham, Jacob etc for being polygamous? Back it up with bible verses of them condemning the mentioned.
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Dragonking: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
silverspringle:
Dis reminds me of proverbs 6:34, a man can't deal with a cheating woman. God doesn't lie afterall. My advise to women whether married or single, if u cannot respect ur partner for any reason, respect God. One tin dat ve guided me in life is having d fear of God. Most of dis killings cud ve been avoided if any of d parties is slow to action. Do not think of cheating as a pay back. It's a sin against God, humanity nd above all ur body.

I love this.. women can tolerate a cheating spouse but men can't tolerate a cheating spouse. That's why men are different from women. men and women are not equal. God didn't make a woman equal or above man.

God knows that men are meant to be polygamous hence he made the women more tolerant. The woman isn't meant to be polygamous hence men can't stand a cheating wife. This is how God made it.

@ Sophyrocks , hope u are learning?

1 Like

Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by redsun(m): 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
ednut1:
the black man has embraced western values unconsiously ( gender equality, media and sex exposure, internet etc) now we go hear am. marriage nowadays no even worth am again smh, was at ikoyi prisons last year out of d over 1600 inmamtes , 70 were wife killers, nawa

It is a violent society. Violence that is inculcated in people at childhood in the name of discipline. People should learn to use their brains more than brawn.
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
Tragic...How come they keep rescuing the killers in the nick of time,the cowards should have been allowed to die angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash / Man Defrauds Businessman, Used It To Hold Society Wedding For His Wife (pic) / Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Vigilante Operatives In Anambra (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.