Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

How To Prepare For Cambridge Masters Admission Interview - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Prepare For Cambridge Masters Admission Interview (1546 Views)

UNIBEN MASTERS: Admission List / Chimel Dogara Awarded In Cambridge For Outstanding Performance / Institute Of Petroleum Studies(ips) Masters Admission Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prepare For Cambridge Masters Admission Interview by Southark: 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
My Baby needs help preparing for her Cambridge University MPhil Advanced Chemical Engineering Interview.
They have written that she will be interviewed via Skype so she is sweating profusely.

1) What are the possible questions the interviewer will ask?

2) should she weave or fix her hair, LOL!

3) Should she use a headset or is there any need to evaluate her environment?

4) Is smiling allowed during the interview?

5) Can she wear t-shirt or polo, or women's tops or she should wear a suit since the interviewer will see her face via Skype.

I believe there will be nairalanders who have gone through stuff like this for any university in UK not necessarily Cambridge. Please help a Brother help a Sister.
Re: How To Prepare For Cambridge Masters Admission Interview by MacMaster01(m): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Southark:
My Baby needs help preparing for her Cambridge University MPhil Advanced Chemical Engineering Interview.
They have written that she will be interviewed via Skype so she is sweating profusely.

5) Can she wear t-shirt or polo, or women's tops or she should wear a suit since the interviewer will see her face via Skype.

I believe there will be nairalanders who have gone through stuff like this for any university in UK not necessarily Cambridge. Please help a Brother help a Sister.
Bro how did d interview go, was it a serious interview or just like a discussion session??
Re: How To Prepare For Cambridge Masters Admission Interview by pchi: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
MacMaster01:

Bro how did d interview go, was it a serious interview or just like a discussion session??

Hello!! I am going to take the same interview in the next two weeks, and I am really worry about that.
Could you please tell me about your interview too??

Thank you very much!! smiley smiley
Re: How To Prepare For Cambridge Masters Admission Interview by pchi: 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
Southark:

Hello!! I would be great if you could share us your interview experience! I am going to take the interview too in the next two weeks!
Thank you !
Re: How To Prepare For Cambridge Masters Admission Interview by MacMaster01(m): 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
pchi:

Hello!! I am going to take the same interview in the next two weeks, and I am really worry about that.
Could you please tell me about your interview too??

Thank you very much!! smiley smiley
It was a full scale video interview via Skype mostly behavioral questions tryna know if you are fit to study that course at Cambridge. Interviews aren't conducted for non competitive courses so for it to be conducted for yours you have to prepare well

(1) (Reply)

2017 UTME Candidates' Exam Slip Is Ready Go Print Yours Now / My Experience With ASUU’s 36days Strike And Utilizing Opportunities As Students. / UNIPORT Supplementary Form Is Out| See Details Here – 2018/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.