Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Have You Started Getting Campaign Light? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Started Getting Campaign Light? (438 Views)

Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Started Getting Campaign Light? by quaid(m): 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hello fellas, have you started having light in your area. Its quite unusual that we have 20hours light each day in my area. But we are getting surprised these days. It just occurred to me that it is campaign strategy by the incumbent government to deceive us to get our votes.the question is that, where did they hide this light they are giving us now?
Re: Have You Started Getting Campaign Light? by Kylez(m): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
Well, we used to have 20 to 22 hours light, now it has changed to 4 hours per day cry
Re: Have You Started Getting Campaign Light? by Sylverbox(m): 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
My brother the light condition now us terrible oh I even doubt if there will be light to follow the election updates live....
Re: Have You Started Getting Campaign Light? by quaid(m): 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
Kylez:
Well, we used to have 20 to 22 hours light, now it has changed to 4 hours per day cry
na jonz una dey

(1) (Reply)

The Great Football Match / Fayose: Security Agencies Must Quiz Obasanjo Over Coup Rumour / Buhari – Aso Rock Straight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.