Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Men And Women Are Not Equals - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Men And Women Are Not Equals (1169 Views)

Yorubas, First Among Equals!! / 6 Reasons Gender Equality is beneficial To Nigerian MEN And Society At Large / Igbo Men And Inter- Tribal Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men And Women Are Not Equals by kaythinks(m): 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Men and women are not equals. If in doubt check Genesis 3 vs 16.
Re: Men And Women Are Not Equals by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
K

1 Like

Re: Men And Women Are Not Equals by Mynd44: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
How about people who dont believe in the Bible?

2 Likes

Re: Men And Women Are Not Equals by kaythinks(m): 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mynd44:
How about people who dont believe in the Bible?
It's for Christians .
Re: Men And Women Are Not Equals by Mynd44: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
kaythinks:

It's for Christians .
Then this is myopic and cant be true
Re: Men And Women Are Not Equals by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
I don't think a man and a woman should be compared they ar opposite to each other

1 Like

Re: Men And Women Are Not Equals by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
Will you allow a Woman to be your PILOT? Will you allow a WOMAN to drive you from Lagos to Kano? Will you allow a Woman to be the president of your country? Hell No
Re: Men And Women Are Not Equals by kaythinks(m): 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
Tydies:
Will you allow a Woman to be your PILOT? Will you allow a WOMAN to drive you from Lagos to Kano? Will you allow a Woman to be the president of your country? Hell No
Are u a christian? If so ,read Genesis 3 vs 16 to understand the reason for my comnent
Re: Men And Women Are Not Equals by kaythinks(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mynd44:

Then this is myopic and cant be true
U are entitled to believe what you want to believe in.
Re: Men And Women Are Not Equals by parismarc: 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
Of course they aren't, women are way more superior.....

1 Like

Re: Men And Women Are Not Equals by kaythinks(m): 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
parismarc:
Of course they aren't, women are way more superior.....
On what facts do u base ur statement?
Re: Men And Women Are Not Equals by mimijj(f): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
Yes men amd women are not equal. Out of the man came the woman, no matter the women rights protest and activist asking for equality WOMEN will never be equal to MEN. A woman is an helper of the man, the man is her covering and that what it would be till end.
And this op how can u say its for only christians? Don't u know the implication of what u just typed? The bible is not a book for christians, its a record of a people and the words of God

1 Like

Re: Men And Women Are Not Equals by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
They are not.wemen are more kajad
Re: Men And Women Are Not Equals by Mandu94: 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
I nearly choked when I saw this thread.
Re: Men And Women Are Not Equals by Mandu94: 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
They are not.wemen are more kajad

No offence but elaborate...
Re: Men And Women Are Not Equals by Mandu94: 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
oloyolo:
I don't think a man and a woman should be compared they ar opposite to each other

NOT TRUE, society exaggerates the difference. Behaviour and mindset is largely environmentally influenced.
Re: Men And Women Are Not Equals by Mandu94: 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
Tydies:

Just LOL, no comment.
Re: Men And Women Are Not Equals by kaythinks(m): 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mandu94:
I nearly choked when I saw this thread.
why? Do u think a man and a woman thinks the same way? My statement is based on a time tested truth . A man and a woman are not equals.
Re: Men And Women Are Not Equals by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Wait oh... pesin go just cool down type trash Is this normal?
Re: Men And Women Are Not Equals by kaythinks(m): 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mojanity:
Wait oh... pesin go just cool down type trash Is this normal?
sorry madam......is it the bible verse that is rubbish or what?
Re: Men And Women Are Not Equals by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 25, 2015
kaythinks:
sorry madam......is it the bible verse that is rubbish or what?
so whats your point here? you just wrote this thread to show your superiority? man get a life. times have changed. people are no more allowing themselves to be decieved by religion. besides thats the OT. Jesus never mentioned anything like that. stop being a selfish prick.
Re: Men And Women Are Not Equals by kaythinks(m): 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mojanity:
so whats your point here? you just wrote this thread to show your superiority? man get a life. times have changed. people are no more allowing themselves to be decieved by religion. besides thats the OT. Jesus never mentioned anything like that. stop being a selfish prick.
Deceived by religion? So God was high when he made that statement? I know ur type.....LOL
Re: Men And Women Are Not Equals by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
So what makes the man superior?

1 Like

Re: Men And Women Are Not Equals by Mandu94: 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
kaythinks:
why? Do u think a man and a woman thinks the same way? My statement is based on a time tested truth . A man and a woman are not equals.

Never did I say that, I just stated society exaggerates the differences. Men and women should embrace their differences,
but the thread title is political. It implies inequality. Men and women should be treated equally.

Enough said. Thankyou
Re: Men And Women Are Not Equals by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 26, 2015
kaythinks:
Deceived by religion? So God was high when he made that statement? I know ur type.....LOL
Sorry sir, but my God doesnt do weed grin My type kē? My friend go and sleep wink Ok lemme give you some advice; be more open minded yah.
Re: Men And Women Are Not Equals by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 26, 2015
What? Men and women are 100% equal.

(1) (Reply)

How CBN Complicated Bank Charges Through Unstable Polices / Photos: Quick Tips On What People Call "Gender Equality" / Notable People Of Yoruba Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.