Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Differentiating Roles Of Party Chairmen & Directors Of Campaign Organisation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Differentiating Roles Of Party Chairmen & Directors Of Campaign Organisation? (399 Views)

ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p / #Our5k: Nigerian Youths Demand Fulfillment Of Campaign Promises On Twitter / Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Differentiating Roles Of Party Chairmen & Directors Of Campaign Organisation? by wisolf(m): 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
I've always wondered why the presidential candidates do have directors of their campaign organisation when their parties have national chairmen,most times the party chairmen are not even as active as u will expect them to be during election campaigns,I've heard more from Ameachi and Fani Kayode recently than I've heard from Muazu and Oyegun,they are only seen presenting flags to candidates.
If u tell me the presidential candidates are not the only ones contesting in the party,the state and local government chapters have their chairmen respectively...so what are their differentiating roles during elections?
Re: Differentiating Roles Of Party Chairmen & Directors Of Campaign Organisation? by isan(m): 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Question 4 d Gods

(1) (Reply)

Before We Go To The Polls / Presidential Election With Two Or More Candidates, The Constitution Says: / Gani Adams Explanation About His Oil Pipeline Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.