Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

10 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging! (522 Views)

"2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS / How I Started My Successful Catering Business - Oghor Promise / Some Things I Have Learned So Far In Internet Marketing!!! You Need To See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging! by MyNaijaNaira(m): 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
As always I like to post my latest articles for my favorite people at Nairaland smiley wink, so hopefully by now you are familiar with my posts in this forum, and you know that I like to share my extensive business knowledge and experience. Below is an excerpt from my most recent article - 10 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging[

Pretty much every blogger in Nigeria and worldwide dreams of being a super blogger that can drive huge amounts of traffic to their site, and generate high income through adverts and selling products online.

Fortunately for me, this isn’t why I started blogging. Although I wanted to build My Naija Naira and attract an audience, I didn’t see it as a lucrative business idea. I wasn’t chasing income and assuming that all I had to do was set up a blog, post ocassionally, display a few adds and then the traffic would instanty start flowing. Believe it or not, some people believe this to be true, and have been sold this dream.

My Naija Naira was set up to attract like minded people who are interested in business and entrepreneurship in Nigeria, Africa and worldwide. And like many businesses in Nigeria, I attracted customers to my business consultancy through blogging. Blogging helped me create a stronger market presence online.

Like most people, when I started blogging, I was oblivious to the advantages of blogging and the key skills required to succeed.

Believe me, it has been a huge learning experience. So what have I learned after 6 months of blogging? This is what I want to share with you, because if I had known these tactics earlier, things could have been different.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY

Have you ever considered blogging? Do you currently run your own blog. Is blogging something that interests you?

Please share your thoughts and experiences about my article, and blogging in general. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts so that we can learn from each other smiley
www.mynaijanaira.com

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Crashed For Some Minutes / Make Some Cool Cash Here / Frieslamd Campina, WAMCO Plc Held Its AGM Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.