Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

Introducing Anatech (a Customized IT Solutions Company) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Introducing Anatech (a Customized IT Solutions Company) (572 Views)

Need Your WEBSITE Designed & Developed By Nigeria's No. 1 Web Solutions Company / Put Yourself Ahead In Your Business. Try The No 1 Web Solutions Company Today / ###convert Your Blog To A Customized Website In Less Than 30minutes!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing Anatech (a Customized IT Solutions Company) by Anatech(m): 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
Anatech has great Passion for helping Corporate Industries utilize properly the latest Software Technologies, and we ensure that we are developing according to your exact needs.

Anatech offers three main services which are as follows:

1. Website Design and Development
2. E-Commerce Design and Development
3. Custom Software Development for Web, Mobile and Desktop

We help Companies achieve more profit by integrating them with the latest payment gateway. This helps you accept payment from all debit/credit cards in Nigeria i.e Interswitch, MasterCard and VisaCard etc.)

We have worked with Companies from numerous Industries in Nigeria including Complete Sports, Delta Kitchen, A-stage Group, Callamessenger and Divafrique Signature and have a wide range of knowledge pertaining to every field.

Mission Statement:
• To help companies utilize properly, the latest and most efficient Software Technology
• To Customize Software/Website to our clients exact needs

Vision Statement: To become the Leading Software Technology Company in Nigeria

Business Philosophy: The most important aspect of Anatech’s goals is customizing the Design and Development to meet the actual needs of our Clients, we make it personal.

visit us on www.anatech.com.ng
Re: Introducing Anatech (a Customized IT Solutions Company) by novelphotos: 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
Cram digital offers professional website design services in lagos. Visit us today to get started https://cramdigitalmarketers.com/website-design-company-in-lagos/
Re: Introducing Anatech (a Customized IT Solutions Company) by Montan: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
A friend recommended this website to me, Egg NS Emulator and upon discovering your writing, I was truly impressed. I'll be a frequent visitor now that I've bookmarked it. PS2 Bios
Re: Introducing Anatech (a Customized IT Solutions Company) by Deffish: 12:21pm On Aug 01
Want to make your photos look stunning? Wink Mod Video Enhancing Tool is the perfect app for you, offering powerful features and an easy-to-use interface.
Re: Introducing Anatech (a Customized IT Solutions Company) by Jemmon: 12:24pm On Aug 01
For a fast and efficient browsing experience, I highly recommend using UC App Browser latest version for Android. Its speed and user-friendly features make it an excellent choice.
Re: Introducing Anatech (a Customized IT Solutions Company) by Jemmon: 12:29pm On Aug 01
I've been using the Meitu Mod APK for PC and love it! The advanced editing tools and beautiful filters take my photos to the next level. Definitely recommend trying it out.

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Apps Developer / I Need Perfectmoney Funds / Need A An Engineer For My Medical Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.