Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Picture Of Wole Soyinka As A Kid. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Wole Soyinka As A Kid. (865 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Niger Delta Avengers Chooses Wole Soyinka As Representative In Proposed Dialogue / Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Wole Soyinka As A Kid. by TEMABOYgh: 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
Wole Soyinka as a kid (extreme left) with his Parents & Siblings in the 1930s.

Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka As A Kid. by temitemi1(m): 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka As A Kid. by midolian(m): 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!
U need to be formated to be corrected..u are a dead robot..

OP, thankz for digging ds out

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka As A Kid. by buskie13(m): 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
who is he in de picture..

still GEJ till 2019
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka As A Kid. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
extreme left?how? extreme left for the viewer or extreme left on my device?
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka As A Kid. by TEMABOYgh: 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
shadowgwalker:
extreme left?how? extreme left for the viewer or extreme left on my device?

If English is your problem you let it out instead of dying silently.

As you are typing with two hands, check out the little kid close to your left hand.
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka As A Kid. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
TEMABOYgh:

If English is your problem you let it out instead of dying silently.

As you are typing with two hands, check out the little kid close to your left hand.
bloody illiterate!!why can't you make it clear?is that how they say it on newspapers or magazine photos?

by the way, there is no little kid close to my left hand, I'm typing with one hand while the other is squeezing this girl's b00bs on my bed right now.

(1) (Reply)

About The Upcoming Presidential Election 2015 / OAU Students Protested Against Jonathan And Fayose / PDP AND FG May Soon Announce Rescue Of Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.