Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates (5122 Views)

LIVE!! Empty Stadium As Electorates Boycott APC Mega Rally In P/H (see Photos) / ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture / Inec Advises Electorates To Bring Cameras To The Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Only fuuls refuse to move away from their previous convictions in the presence of superior information...

Remember, Tinubu announced to us all that buhari is a destabilizing agent; a poison to Nigerian polity...

El-Rufai marked buhari as being insensitive to Nigeria diversity...

Dele Momodu saw buhari's presidential ambition as a slap on our national consciousness and memory...

Amechi warned against APC; saying that charity begins at home...the change should be seen in their person and their state first...

Buhari announced Tinubu and all ACN governors including fashola, Fayemi, Aregbesola, etc as corrupt treasury looters...

Today, they are dancing and singing with buhari...who's deceiving who here....
Bros, you have spoken well. You also forget to add hat the ANPP once called Buhari an ingrate and liar, while Buhari called them betrayers. Well I don't wish to dwell on that abeg. We have the task to return Jonathan and endorse continuity

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
ozo13:
chairman y e dey pain u.I go continue to follow dguy wt evidence ni.if e pain u na u sabi.I hate people that fink they can outsmart n confuse odas wt useless analysis.
Compatriots , ds is d rubbish d same person posted some weeks ago before d postponement.
http://newsrescue.com/documentary-lies-aitgej-barcanista-nairaland/
Conclusion: only a confuse person will do such a thing#gbam

Define common sense in your own understanding?

Who is Tinubu, Dele Momodu, Amechi, El-Rufai to you in line with good governance and democratic principles?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:
A man that places importance to his e-life suggests a man that has a very miserable real life.

Plagiarist, why didnt you acknowledge the original owner of this wise saying? Or is plagiarism also part of the change?

Write your own sayings or acknowledge others when you use their works to push through a point.

Intellectual thief!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by Bayswater: 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
We do not need to trade words with the losers. I bring you goodnews from the field. I can confirm to you that the transformation train will continue to roll for the next four years.

Ekiti is on lockdown, ondo is on lockdown, Lagos votes are being cornered, we have made big inroads in Oyo state, nassarawa is now for GEJ.

The efforts of the northern PDP governors needs to be appreciated, GEJ will get more votes in the north than he had the last time.

You can leave the APC losers to continue with their noise, victory is within mile; I can assure you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
Zuria:

The real "selling" are to your neighbors with PVCS who don't have time for internet grin grin
Very correct my sister. I am doing that and I can assure you that I've successfully secured the votes of lots of people(in my own little way). However, I also wish to reach those with access to intenet, influence them positively and they become a medium to influence people in their own cycle.
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, you have spoken well. You also forget to add hat the ANPP once called Buhari an ingrate and liar, while Buhari called them betrayers. Well I don't wish to dwell on that abeg. We have the task to return Jonathan and endorse continuity

Sure the campaign continues till Jonathan is returned elected...Kindly place calls to locals too; they are the major voters who will defy all odds simply to vote...

I called an extended family contact in Imo state today; I was shocked at the lies making rounds there that APC buhari has agreed to handover to Rochas after 2019, once the latter completes his second term hence they should vote the duo...I did lots of damage to that propaganda and will continue till Jonathan is reelected...it will only cost me airtime so I am ready for them...
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by Mogidi: 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Fellow compatriots, we have the chance of continuing with the democratic incumbent who not only successfully privatise electricity sector but also vowed to reform the petroleum sector when elected. If we are honest with ourselves, we will know that the process of change is ongoing.
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by Mogidi: 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
[s]
pendy79:
My brother what's with all this your open and close letter.

I'm sure you will throw a lot of tantrums as a child because the way you crave and seek attention on NL is like someone who really is feeling funky from GIRLISH ATTENTION.

FREEDOM OF INFORMATION yet The NNPC AUDIT REPORT IS A CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT, FREEDOM OF INFORMATION yet UNIPORT DARE NOT RELEASE DETAILS OF HIS ACCLAIMED PhD.

Wake up to REALITY BEFORE IT GETS TOO LATE. THIS GOVERNMENT AS YOU YOURSELF ONCE PUT IT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU, THE ONLY IJAWS THAT MATTERS ARE TOMPOLO, ASARI DOKUBO AND EDWIN CLARKE.
[/s]

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bayswater:
We do not need to trade words with the losers. I bring you goodnews from the field. I can confirm to you that the transformation train will continue to roll for the next four years.

Ekiti is on lockdown, ondo is on lockdown, Lagos votes are being cornered, we have made big inroads in Oyo state, nassarawa is now for GEJ.

The efforts of the northern PDP governors needs to be appreciated, GEJ will get more votes in the north than he had the last time.

You can leave the APC losers to continue with their noise, victory is within mile; I can assure you.

Thank you. We are more interested in this GOOD NEWS than the meaningless words from the offspring of hate and bitterness.

We have an agenda; lets pursue it.

No vacancy.

Come back 2019.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by ellechrystal(f): 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
H
barcanista:
Fellow Nigerians,

I wish I can write you all individually but I am greatly constrained. Hence, I decide this medium. Please, treat it as that of a brother to his beloved brethren.

In about five (5) days time we will troop out to our respective polling unit to cast our votes on who lead our great country as President and Commander-in-chief from May 29, 2015. This exercise may appear routine every four(4) years but this year's own is historic.

Recall that four(4) years ago supporters of the major opposition candidate reigned mayhem in Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Niger, Sokoto, Yobe, and Zamfara states. Over a thousands compatriots(including corp members) were murdered in cold blood. Houses and source of livelihood were destroyed. Over six hundred (600) people were arrested by the police but were later bailed by the same candidate and his party. This same candidate is now asking for our "vote".

Also recall that for the first time since 1979, our government created enabling environment that will usher in credible election. The elections of 2003 and 2007 were heavily criticised by the international community and local observers. However, that of 2011 was praised by even the USA Government. Our President promised 2015 to be better and now we are talking PVC. The main actor that supervised the 2003 and 2007 election is now a backer of the main opposition candidate.

While the President subjects himself to every democratic and constitutional process, the main opposition and his party arrogantly exempt themselves from every form of Political debate thereby denying you and I the chance of assessing them side by side with others. They claimed to be democrats but they made it clear that they will not subject to our courts in the event that they are declared unelected but would rather cause chaos by forming parallel government. On security, they have consistently kick against the use of force on BH ravaging our brethren in the North East but are quick to abuse the government. Thank God that the Army is on the verge of wiping off Boko haram with 80% success so far.

My brethren, the main opposition keep telling us on how they will fight corruption but they refused to implement the Freedom of Information Law that was signed by President Jonathan. They refused transparent leadership. The President declared his asset to the Conde of Conduct Bureau as requested by the law in 2011. However, they said he should declare it again in public when they can invoke the FOI to CCB to retrieve it. Meanwhile, non of their political office holder has published their asset to the public. Isn't that hypocrisy? We all know that our fundamental challenge as a people is systematic, the President in his wisdom instituted a National Conference to address this, this same major opposition party rejected it. The Conference drew eminent Nigerians and made lots of recommendations which the President accepted and is prepared to send to NASS for implementation. The major opposition keep telling us that "PDP is in power for 16 years", but in truth a super majority of the major players in and out of PDP between 1999-Mayy 2011 are members of the same opposition party and they form the main nucleus of their team. Who is deceiving who?

I would have talked a lot on infrastructural advancement of this administration but I don't wish to bore you with too much words. However, I urge you to reflect on the manufacturing, power, rail, agricultural and technology sectors and you will appreciate the progress made by this administration. We are all talking PVC thanks to the administration. I agree that ideally we should have done better but the prospect is a thing to joy in.

Fellow compatriots, we have the chance of continuing with the democratic incumbent who not only successfully privatise electricity sector but also vowed to reform the petroleum sector when elected. If we are honest with ourselves, we will know that the process of change is ongoing. Though silent!

I enjoin you to re-elect the incumbent President Jonathan of the People's Democratic Party for the silent transformation and the change to continue. Most importantly, I urge you all to shun violence but be alert and resist any form of anarchy.

I Love You All! God Bless Nigeria! God Bless President Jonathan and PDP.

Your Compatriot and Friend
Barcanista(Nairaland)

God bless u my love kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Define common sense in your own understanding?

Who is Tinubu, Dele Momodu, Amechi, El-Rufai to you in line with good governance and democratic principles?
Bros, I think it is time you ignore that dude just like Bayswater said. The most important thing is that we show them how to be democratic.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by Zuria(f): 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
barcanista:
Very correct my sister. I am doing that and I can assure you that I've successfully secured the votes of lots of people(in my own little way). However, I also wish to reach those with access to intenet, influence them positively and they become a medium to influence people in their own cycle.

Whatever bro...remember it's just an election, we don't need to die for any politician.
All the best and Goodluck in your scouting grin grin grin grin
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Only fuuls refuse to move away from their previous convictions in the presence of superior information...

Remember, Tinubu announced to us all that buhari is a destabilizing agent; a poison to Nigerian polity...

El-Rufai marked buhari as being insensitive to Nigeria diversity...

Dele Momodu saw buhari's presidential ambition as a slap on our national consciousness and memory...

Amechi warned against APC; saying that charity begins at home...the change should be seen in their person and their state first...

Buhari announced Tinubu and all ACN governors including fashola, Fayemi, Aregbesola, etc as corrupt treasury looters...

Today, they are dancing and singing with buhari...who's deceiving who here....

Only Fools lie like you!
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Barcanista, all this epistle signifies nothing! The incumbent has brought nothing but ignominy upon this great country and should be given the boot!

In saner climes, this incumbent would have either resigned or been impeached! That he has even presented himself for reelection says a lot about us as a nation!

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by themilanway(m): 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
What would have been the fate of Buhari if under his regime a certain ministry asked millions of graduates to apply and pay for jobs only for them to lose there lives and some were hospitalised after ward?

What would have been his fate if under his administration over 200 school girls were kidnapped and it took him almost a year after that ugly incident for him to visit the community of those abducted girls?Worst of it all,the girls and hasn't been found,rather some persons in the millitary refused to help in locating and liberating the truamatised and helpless girls.

What would have been his fate if a certain minister used over $250 million to buy tokunbo bullet proof car?

What would have been his fate if he says"Ordinary stealing,they call it corruption"?

What would have been his fate if he ever uttered"I don't give a damn"to the electorates who came out en mass to return him to sit of power just 4yrs ago?

Why am I even wasting my time responding to a turn coat whom his so called groupies are wary of?
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
themilanway:
What would have been the fate of Buhari if under his regime a certain ministry asked millions of graduates to apply and pay for jobs only for them to lose there lives and some were hospitalised after ward?
[s]
What would have been his fate if under his administration over 200 school girls were kidnapped and it took him almost a year after that ugly incident for him to visit the community of those abducted girls?Worst of it all,the girls and hasn't been found,rather some persons in the millitary refused to help in locating and liberating the truamatised and helpless girls.

What would have been his fate if a certain minister used over $250 million to buy tokunbo bullet proof car?

What would have been his fate if he says"Ordinary stealing,they call it corruption"?

What would have been his fate if he ever uttered"I don't give a damn"to the electorates who came out en mass to return him to sit of power just 4yrs ago?

Why am I even wasting my time responding to a turn coat whom his so called groupies are wary of?
[/s]

We don hear. Next, please!
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bayswater:

Happy to see this report...I Pray for more of this...

I called an extended family contact in Imo state today; I was shocked at the lies making rounds there that APC buhari has agreed to handover to Rochas after 2019, once the latter completes his second term hence they should vote the duo...I did lots of damage to that propaganda and will continue till Jonathan is reelected...it will only cost me airtime so I am ready for them...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
1. The primary responsibility of any government, anywhere in the world, is to ensure the security of its citizens. For government can't preside over stones or corpses. There is no doubt that GEJ is a big failure when it comes to security. Nigeria has always had security challenges but under Jonathan's watch, it has deteriorated to an alarming level.

2. One of Nigeria's greatest problems is the scourge of corruption. Virtually every Nigerians believe we have a problem of corruption. Rather than confront this problem, GEJ has not only cultivated but also nurtured it. He is running a government of one month, one scandal. From fuel subsidy to pension scheme, from Aruma Oteh to Oduah car gate, from Malabu oil scam to NNPC missing billions, no one has been prosecuted to serve as deterrence. To add insult to injury, the president stated, on national television, that "stealing is not corruption". This government is perhaps the most corrupt in the history of this country.

Even those that have been convicted and appropriately sentenced to terms of imprisonment were either out-rightly pardoned or politically rehabilitated. In addition, fugitives of all shades and characters are not only protected but ably courted for political purposes. So on corruption, GEJ is a monumental failure. He has shown without any iota of doubt that he is more pro-corruption than anti-corruption.

3.Nigeria's federalism is a ruse. Nigeria is a unitary state and no matter who wins, the future of Nigeria is bleak without a fundamental restructuring of the country to usher in a true fiscal federalism. Convening a national conference is not a new thing in Nigeria. Abacha did his own, OBJ also convened a conference. And there was a constituent assembly also by Babangida. It's nothing new. What matters is the implementation. The PIB bill has been at the National Assembly for eons. If GEJ could not muster the political will to pass the bill, when his party was controlling both the Senate and House of Reps, how on earth is he going to push a new constitution? GEJ does not have any political clout to push any agenda that can fundamentally restructure the Nigerian polity. So campaigning on the premise of implementing the so called national conference resolutions is a joke carry too far.

Even at that, there are some things he could unilaterally do to advance the course of federalism in Nigeria. But the clueless one would have none of it.

4. There has been defections here and there but that does not negate the fact that the criminal enterprise called PDP has been in power for sixteen years. It's a statement of fact. And it's completely a sophistry to even imply that a coalition driven by ACN, ANPP and CPC is a twin brother of PDP. Buhari has been in opposition since the beginning of this democratic dispensation, ditto for Tinubu and steadfast ANPP cheiftains. So, it's annoying nonsense, devoid of logic, to label APC another PDP. Many are equally in the PDP who were once in ACN and ANPP. But the nucleus of both parties are intact: APC is APC and PDP is PDP.

GEJ is a corrupt, a divisive, an incompetent and a clueless president. it would serve the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians to vote him out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by themilanway(m): 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
dearpreye:
[/s]

We don hear. Next, please!

It annoys me when people like you mention me

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bayswater:

Thanks for the update brother. I do take my time to sample opinion from artisans, insude bus and even in markets. My major targets are Yorubas but I don't restrict it. The response has been superb, and I also talk to those anti-GEG and convert some while others stuck to their guns. The task is on till March 28.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by ozo13(m): 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
Zuria:
We all have a right to vote for the candidate of our choice...what we all should do is (#iPledge) to defend/protect INEC staff and ad-hoc workers in our polling unit and make sure no harm come to them...#votenotfight
nice one dear.
saw ds TAN advert today and i was jus smiling.same people condemning use of PVC and card reader 2wks ago. Anyway collection of pvc don close sha .Jega don open dr Eyes .only option left now is to rig the election.
Conclusion: the politicians GEJ/GMB r now aware of the power of d electorates. Anybody wey Bleep up , he risks coming back d second time. one love my people.winks

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by DONLEKAN: 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
@ OP. If you ever care to find out what the problem is with Nigeria, just look in the mirror. Just wondering how much you were paid to sell your destiny and that of your children.

Just because you had disagreement with Gbawe and some other progressive, all of a sudden that has robbed off negatively on Buhari to the extent that he changed from the messiah to evil while your Jonathan is now the best thing that happened to the nation. You are one big joke. How I wish you could watch a movie of your life to see how pathetic you have become.

You have only reinforced my believe that Nigeria needs Buhari. Because of poverty a lot of people have sold their consciences to the extent that they can't stand by their conviction at the promise of inducement. What a shame you have become Barcanista.

Nobody needs to know that Jonathan is bad business for Nigeria. He would bankrupt Nigeria if given another 4 years.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
themilanway:

It annoys me when people like you mention me

Anger already resides in your bosom.....its a common trait with the broom wavers.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
ellechrystal:
H

God bless u my love kiss
My sweetest kiss kiss

How are you? God bless you tooo
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
DONLEKAN:
@ OP. If you ever care to find out what the problem is with Nigeria, just look in the mirror. Just wondering how much you were paid to sell your destiny and that of your children.

Just because you had disagreement with Gbawe and some other progressive, all of a sudden that has robbed off negatively on Buhari to the extent that he changed from the messiah to evil while your Jonathan is now the best thing that happened to the nation. You are one big joke. How I wish you could watch a movie of your life to see how pathetic you have become.

You have only reinforced my believe that Nigeria needs Buhari. Because of poverty a lot of people have sold their consciences to the extent that they can stand by their conviction at the promise of inducement. What a shame you have become Barcanista.

Nobody needs to know that Jonathan is bad business for Nigeria. He would bankrupt Nigeria if given another 4 years.

Get over it. Isnt change the only constant thing, you guys say?
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by Truckpusher(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
After reading everything all I can do right now is just to 'Laugh' grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Happy to see this report...I Pray for more of this...

what sort of a scam is that? Why are they so wicked and insincere? Why deceive innocent people just to get votes? Anyway, on March 28 I will do lots of Campaign in my polling unit
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by ozo13(m): 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
dearpreye:
[/b]

Rivers Deputy Governor just decamped to the PDP yesterday. Free barcanista.
chairman na politics nah.free me too grin.its part of politics my broda.one love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by PhockPhockMan: 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I pity this guy called barcanista....running from pillar to post trying to justify a misstep!

I wonder what you would write on Monday after it must have been clear your one time admired General is coasting to Victory!!!

Brace up, GMB is your next president!!!
Please face topic.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
After reading everything all I can do right now is just to 'Laugh' grin
This your laugh ehn.... grin
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by mentorandfriend(m): 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
pendy79:

Remove me from that your PROTECTION and CONNECTION SEEKING TASK.

Hope your corrupt and thief of a brother paid the RIGHT AND PREVAILING PRICE for the 95.5 Hectares of Land he allocated to himself and his mother in Abuja else BUHARI will collect it back and return it to the NATION by May 30th 2015.

Hope he had included the 6 villages he stole in Abuja to his Asset Declaration form?

If by now, you have not collected enough connection and protection then I'M SORRY YOUR FANI KAYODE WANNABE GIMMICK WAS A FAILED VENTURE.

Wake up from this your JONATAN WISHFUL THINKING, HE DOESN'T HAVE THE GOODWILL NOR THE SUPPORT to even win 25% in 24states of the federation as we speak.

Gani Adams wife self will not vote the CLUELESS ONE.
1000 likes for you sir.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates by nigerianvenom(m): 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
who God has blessed,none can curse.

GEJ till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects New CSO By DSS / Saraki Threatens To Resign As Senate President Next Week / Did Ahmadu Bello Really Sodomise Kaduna Nzeogwu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.