Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

For The Broke Guys Aka Ajepakos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / For The Broke Guys Aka Ajepakos (489 Views)

Meet The Tallest Man In Nigeria,Hafiz aka Agoro Who Lives In Lagos(photos) / The Broke Gentlemen / BLACK PEPPER Aka Iyere(yoruba) And Uziza Seeds(igbo) NEEDED In Large Quantity... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The Broke Guys Aka Ajepakos by iphedahyor(m): 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
I think it's very important I let you all know that this particular thread is for the broke guys aka Ajepako which I'm proud to be one #lolzzz....Strictly for the ajepakos and any invader or trespasser will be seriously dealt with.
1.You are a broke guy,I know,so you need not form for me because we are one.I just want to know how often you borrow from your network providerI borrow from mtn on a daily basis.Too bad the highest I'm allowed to borrow is 100naira.And I think that shows how broke this dude is.Even the credit with which I'm posting this topic is a borrowed credit.Shoutout to mtn.So don't be surprise if I did not follow the thread.
2.Tell me or us your best akube's joint.Katangora and yaba are my best akube markets.Even my boxers are all akube.
Don't laugh at me o cuz I fit cry .....just be real.
Re: For The Broke Guys Aka Ajepakos by jacabi(m): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
No worry, he go better.

(1) (Reply)

Question For The Matured... / APC WINNING....Nigerian 2015 Elections: The Most Followed News Worldwide / Their House Collapsed After Somebody Marched Round It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.