Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,871 members, 7,841,276 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

How To Improve Your Business Using Internet Marketing Part 1 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Improve Your Business Using Internet Marketing Part 1 (385 Views)

Some Things I Have Learned So Far In Internet Marketing!!! You Need To See This / Transform Your Business- Using Our Muti-million Ideas / Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve Your Business Using Internet Marketing Part 1 by akinjuly77(m): 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
How to Improve your Business using Internet Marketing Part 1

Dont stop untill you finish reading
If you have not read any of my previous Articles you may not have a basic understanding of what am saying ,My name still remains Alamu Akinyemi peter , am bring you a lastly solution in improving your business using Digital marketing Concepts…..
Try to read my previous Article it will help you understand what Internet Marketing is All about , lets go straight to the point :

If you will like to Improve your Business online you have to know what it entails or what it takes first you must have a Website, have seen so many small business improving their sales using their website why some think there is no need for such since it’s a small business but after reading this Article I hope you will be convinced that both Large and small Business & Large Business need a Website to improve their sales ,popularity and expand their geographical fame ,lol you may ask what I meant by Expansion of geographical fame read this example : I can be in Ghana and claim to be a supplier of Beads & Decoration materials for All African Countries .
Not Lies but they are claims done on Internet Marketing since you know the right Channel to supply the Goods using your website .Lets move on ,After your must have Built a website which I believe should be handled by a professional who understands the concepts of web design and Search Engine optimization which I will explain in the next paragraph i` Recommend you to Contact Idro Communication for any Web Design Service.
Search Engine Optimization is number one thing you should consider while building or while a website is been built example of a Business that Provides a Service *Data Recovery* since the world is going digital everyone will always want to search on Google to see if they get a good response well we so much trust Google search engines , so we look at the first 3 results imagine if your site appears among the first 3 of may be first on the list ….30 % of the traffic will diverted to your website which will improve your sales .

Let me relax a bit stay tuned for my next Article ….Add your comments Gurus should Contribute that my own point of view I still have other updates for you on how to improve your small or large Business
If you find this info useful Add your comments and Share Encourage my right up

Regards
wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Features That Job Seekers Web Application Needs / To The Victor The Toils. ...a Look At Nigerian Economy / Dangote Cement Distributor: Please, I Need A Step By Step Procedure To Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.