Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections (71006 Views)

Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun / The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by ALAYORMII: 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
buskie13:
GEJ rush to an airport for wat...

must y'all be slaves to these white hoes forever?

I pity de black race

Pity ursef first before you consider pitying anybody else.

You need the pity more coz anybody perceived as an enemy of ur GEJ is a bastad
Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by simdam500(m): 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2015

Even this lady is dancing to welcome the incoming president
Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by buskie13(m): 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
driand:
are u mad? Is Obama ur father's mate? Mind he is not jona u can abuse anyhow, u go loss overnight OOo!
Lol...i want make he come steal me overnight..I wonder when black will learn to appreciate themselves.... is Obama a god.

we can't curb racism with the way we behave...it's gonna be d right time to tell d white ppl that they ain't better than us in any way...today i started it...u can join de tide...peace
Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by mikeczay: 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
LongestDick:
This old man was the president of Nigeria when my father was 19 years old, now i'm 29 & he still wants to rule me too.

When i was in the primary school my teacher told us we were the leaders of tomorrow, but an old man is still at war with the youngsters over the presidential seat.

A-P-C supporters are slaves & they are low lifes.
u have no excuse 4 not being a leader. some 29 yrs olds are already lga chairmen
Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by manck: 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2015

[b][size=38pt]
Listen to Obama on korea.. There are two Korea.. but when Obama address south korea. He says.. Korea. Does it include North Korea... No.

Your name is Western Nigeria, your name is not Nigeria. two different thing.

You most know your right.. And no one can abuse your right as the independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria.
It is not your business to take part in the election inside Nigeria...

It is not your business to pay taxes to Nigeria. that why you people complain, why does Nigeria does not do anything for you. it is because Nigeria is scaming Western Nigeria. That why Nigeria have been changing the names of their officers to look like Yoruba name. because it is illegal to scam.. that is why for Nigeria to continue to scam Western Nigeria. They change their name.. because like Nigerian, Nigeria as a nation is also a scam.

Most people you assume are Yoruba leaders, are just Nigerian who change their name. from intelligent from their friend. This is what Nigeria as been doing to Western Nigeria. so that they can continue the scam.

It is illegal to occupy another country. And nobody or country can stand before the international court and say, a scam is valid. Not the USA , not Obama. Nigeria is scamming Western Nigeria. And there is no fear in truth. And anyone or any group who support injustice is not worth of truth.

The bible says, if you know the truth, the truth will set your free. And this is freedom. There is no fear in stand against Nigeria government terrorism. action against Western Nigeria. What is terrorism. Terrorism is when you rain terror on other person. When Nigeria rain terror on the people of Western Nigeria. It is terrorism.

Boko Haram, which rain terror on the people of Western Nigeria who went to live in Nigeria and blowup mostly churches own by Western Nigeria. Is that not terrorism. ?
Have you seen Nigeria compensate the people of Western Nigeria or their churches.. their Boko haram blow up No.
Is Boko Haram not Nigeria.. Boko haram is not Western Nigeria.. Nigeria government once have not once offer apology to the thousand of Western Nigerian, who have been killed, by its citizen.

Is there any love with Bad people. Can an arm robber go to court to complain, no. Can Nigeria go to international court as an arm robber. No.

Western Nigeria have the right to defend itself against any group or Nigeria government or any nation or book haram or boko wahala or boko nonsense. The country of Western Nigeria will retaliate in kind to any group or boko haram or Nigeria government or boko wahala or boko nonsense. Action and reaction are equal and oppose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78JPYA7fqzQ[/size][/b]
Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by buskie13(m): 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
ALAYORMII:

Pity ursef first before you consider pitying anybody else.

You need the pity more coz anybody perceived as an enemy of ur GEJ is a bastad
all our enemies shall be floored to pieces....I'll quote u on Sunday... peace
Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by buskie13(m): 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
lucianohase:
None,u r 100% right!!
bless u
Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by Kingspin(m): 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Collynzo419:
There is no need for me to state that majority of Nigerians want change!

It is the first time in the history of the Nigerian state that an American president has directly addressed Nigerians in the run up to a presidential election. The reason is clear, the international community expects the Nigerian electorate to vote for change and take our rightful place in the committee of nations.

After-all, America knows

All we need to do is to use our PVC to remove this corrupt and wicked administration on March 28.

Nigeria will be great! Nigeria will take her place as a vibrant and strong nation. Nigeria will no longer be regarded as a useless nation to the likes of Chad, Niger, Cameroon and Tunisia.

#wehavedecided
What type of change?
Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by pitfol(m): 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. 

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!
So u think we should continue wit d one who brought us into this mess in d first plc..and ignore a chance at having a better 2moro Or u think its gonna get better wit GEJ and pdp?
Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by Seun360(m): 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
buskie13:
Obama is a scallywag... any objections?

y can't he mind his business... attention seeking bas.tard

GEJ till 2019

And na person born dis one?
Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by buskie13(m): 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
Seun360:

And na person born dis one?
ur left testicles....u know who born u?

animal

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by jazzy4naija(m): 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. 

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!
God bless u for this because most Nigerians seem to be blinded . People from ND believe the insecurity in the NE was aimed at frustrating GEJ and they will b glad to reciprocate the gesture...GEJ is winning d war against BH so I think we should stick to the status quo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by mcprince32(m): 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Is it from era of "i don't have shoes" to era of "i have only 150 nama nama"
It's well with Nigeria. Don't bother, God will purely give us d change we need.
Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by demandtruth: 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
My sentiment with the respondent
with unsavoury name

Still
GMB
till
Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by Igbo20(m): 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
nigeria can never support guy marriage ok,u can go on nd on and make a hypothical statement moreover nig, is nt d only country in d world dat has d problem of insecurity ,naija is in d safer hand goodluck till buhri show us his school certificate look at his english
Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by Upright750: 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
Don't mind Obama . is like Obama is tired of Chinese now he want to turn to Nigeria. He stop his government from buying Nigerian oil. Now he want to force sick old man on us. We can't go back to old leadee again who put Nigeria the way she it today. Let him go and tell Chinko such rubbish for Chinese to send buder for him over night.
Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by lufseg(m): 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
clevvermind:
for a terrorist and a killer?
wer did u see him killing yeye person
Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by themonk(m): 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
Its worthy to note firstly that am not a radical supporter of either of PDP or APC, I could be correctly personified as an arm-chair political observer. I have few reasons for supporting GEJ, very few!!. Now back to the video, i would like to thank obama for not taking sides, because if he did he would have given me a reason to vote on saturday. Although i prefer GEJ, if obama said or implied we should vote GEJ, I would gladly give my vote to buhari. USA never has good intentions once the location exceeds the locus of their territory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by Chigold101(m): 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
buskie13:

GEJ till 2019
Obama is playing his last hate game against GEJ. Obama will fail again as he failed in Israel. After all he did, even to the extent of sponsoring protests against Nethanyahu; obama failed woefully because despite all his games and hatred, Nethanyahu was re-elected.

Obama is Nigeria‘s number one enemy & an enemy to any country‘s peaceful co existence. Look at what is happening in Yemen today. Yemen is heading straight into civil war. And the best thing OBAMA (the USA) could do is to pull out American troops that were in Yemen yesterday. Obama is a great disapointment. No matter what happens he will carry his face in shame when Nigeria‘s election result will be announced.

GEJ...if the way forward...let us vote in again...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by shurlermoz(m): 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
buskie13:

GEJ till 2019

So Obama has suddenly become a scallywag, just because he didn't support Jona or even Buhari openly....we know your type.
Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by M4gunners: 11:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
If Obama think when Buhari became president he and his gay plan will work, he is a liar.Gay marriage will not happen in Nigeria. America knows what they are looking for.God is bigger than all of you. GEJ till nigerians President till 2019.If Obama like let him support GEJ or GMB the respect i have for America has reduced since they refused to sale arms for us.
Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by abiambo(m): 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Collynzo419:
There is no need for me to state that majority of Nigerians want change!

It is the first time in the history of the Nigerian state that an American president has directly addressed Nigerians in the run up to a presidential election. The reason is clear, the international community expects the Nigerian electorate to vote for change and take our rightful place in the committee of nations.

After-all, America knows

All we need to do is to use our PVC to remove this corrupt and wicked administration on March 28.

Nigeria will be great! Nigeria will take her place as a vibrant and strong nation. Nigeria will no longer be regarded as a useless nation to the likes of Chad, Niger, Cameroon and Tunisia.

#wehavedecided
really? u mean 9ja is referred to as a useless nation at the moment? for the sake of God do not come to public and display ur ignorance na... 9ja has a seat in the UN security council at this moment, Nigeria is the largest economy and fastest growing economy in Africa and 26th in the world.... if Nigeria was considered useless obama for no give speech abt our election na bros.... Kindly apologise and take back ur statement

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by sleekman(m): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
clevvermind:
for a terrorist and a killer?
My Brother D Thing Tire Me O!
Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by fidzy(m): 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Those that are banking on Obama on this election should ask him if he has recovered from Natanyahu's victory despite all he did to stop him. Unfortunately people don't always learn from experience. Barely one week of that embarrassing incident he has jumped into another country's politics. Sovereign states must be respected. No country meddles in the US politics. We are Nigeria and are the ones wearing the shoes. So we know who to vote for. I wonder why some are so excited about this speech like God has spoken. Nothing but mental slavery.

Tell them Brother...sometimes I wonder who made Obama world president/god.. Na human being biko.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by 16racks(m): 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
buskie13:

GEJ till 2019
laffin in afrikaans at dat bolded word.. .. ..whu z seeking attention!? Obama? Haba guy u get grade for goofing oooo!!!
Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by FemiFaniKayode: 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
buskie13:

GEJ till 2019

comments like this one posted by this smelly hegoat above is the more reason why nairaland needs an "unlike" option in its threads
Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by FemiFaniKayode: 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
sparkleRed:

»foolishness is wen u go 2 London 2 campaign with ppl that ve no PVC. »insane is wen u've bin shouting "up Nepa" since u were born nd xpect GEJ to be a magician in 4years. »madness is wen u spend 6yrs in d university reading day nd night 2 get certificate at d end vote a mallam without a certificate. »olodo is wen u use broom 2 sweep without using Parker 2 pack d dirt. »barawo is wen u say u and ur members will wipe corruption while ur benefactor(tinubu) own half of Lagos. »foolishness is wen an elder who should be enjoying his old age is stressing himself doing "I must win politics"..

oloriburuku is when you take your palasa to type this t o tortoise shit
Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by fallingsky(m): 12:26am On Mar 24, 2015
LongestDick:
This old man was the president of Nigeria when my father was 19 years old, now i'm 29 & he still wants to rule me too.

When i was in the primary school my teacher told us we were the leaders of tomorrow, but an old man is still at war with the youngsters over the presidential seat.

A-P-C supporters are slaves & they are low lifes.

@29 u still reason from ur anus.... wat a shame.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by Aydesmond(m): 12:27am On Mar 24, 2015
clevvermind:
Jonathan till 2019. haters beware!!!
vision 2090 for you...
#GMB/PYO
#BABAWHENYOUGETTHERE....PLS INCREASE MY CGPA, BETTER BY FAR DON SUCK AM FINISH grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections by Bre(f): 12:38am On Mar 24, 2015
Bonapart:
The last three comments are from nairalanders......
They became the best comments...

This just goes to show that these foreigners are trawling through nairaland. All those funny 'likes' and 'shares' numbers are getting more k leg by the day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Electricity Crisis: 3 Reasons Nigeria Is In Darkness — Barth Nnaji / Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra / Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.