Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

What's Your Opinion About The Radio Biafra And It Anchor "Director" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Your Opinion About The Radio Biafra And It Anchor "Director" (1302 Views)

Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession / "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Opinion About The Radio Biafra And It Anchor "Director" by kingvectorv(m): 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Radio Biafra is now the hottest gist in town with it anchor who is called director has been vomitting good and rubbish... Like he is saying no igbo should vote, what's your opinion about him or what he is saying.
Re: What's Your Opinion About The Radio Biafra And It Anchor "Director" by temitemi1(m): 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
United will STAND! Divided will FALL! GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: What's Your Opinion About The Radio Biafra And It Anchor "Director" by xrisdon(m): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
My opinion is that........

you should mind your business!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion About The Radio Biafra And It Anchor "Director" by cheruv: 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
its the premier radio station for all Igbos and I myself do enjoy his speeches. grin
the Kanu guy is fiery..and launches regular ballistics on mallam rochas and his counterpart the agboro of Abia, TAO.
I suspect the guy is building an underground army angry ..anyway if the army is good on phalanx, artillery and armor then I'd join cheesy
pls,all Igbos should always stay tuned to RBL and also send him news reports on events happening all over Igbo land

Chukwu Abiama gozie Ala Igbo kiss
Re: What's Your Opinion About The Radio Biafra And It Anchor "Director" by kingvectorv(m): 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
xrisdon:
My opinion is that........
you should mind your business!
It my business and all nigerians business because we don't want someone who would come and destroy the unity among us in nigeria
Re: What's Your Opinion About The Radio Biafra And It Anchor "Director" by cheruv: 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
kingvectorv:

It my business and all nigerians business because we don't want someone who would come and destroy the unity among us in nigeria
which people are the "us"?
Re: What's Your Opinion About The Radio Biafra And It Anchor "Director" by Deltagiant: 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
cheruv:
its the premier radio station for all Igbos and I myself do enjoy his speeches. grin
the Kanu guy is fiery..and launches regular ballistics on mallam rochas and his counterpart the agboro of Abia, TAO.
I suspect the guy is building an underground army angry ..anyway if the army is good on phalanx, artillery and armor then I'd join cheesy
pls,all Igbos should always stay tuned to RBL and also send him news reports on events happening all over Igbo land

Chukwu Abiama gozie Ala Igbo kiss

Please exercise a little restrain in what you say online. My advice tho
Re: What's Your Opinion About The Radio Biafra And It Anchor "Director" by JackBaueress(f): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Oh the Biafra radio said Igbos shouldn't vote? That's ok by me as long as they didn't say Igbos should not vote for Buhari. grin
Anything to make sure Jonathan doesn't win is ok by me.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion About The Radio Biafra And It Anchor "Director" by Keegan: 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
JackBaueress:
Oh the Biafra radio said Igbos shouldn't vote? That's ok by me as long as they didn't say Igbos should not vote for Buhari. grin
Anything to make sure Jonathan doesn't win is ok by me.

They are confused and lost.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion About The Radio Biafra And It Anchor "Director" by kingvectorv(m): 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
cheruv:

which people are the "us"?
The Peace loving Nigerians

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion About The Radio Biafra And It Anchor "Director" by JackBaueress(f): 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
Keegan:

They are confused and lost.
not really! Those are the real Biafrans and not the ones hired by Jonathan to protest against Jega. grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion About The Radio Biafra And It Anchor "Director" by cheruv: 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Deltagiant:

Please exercise a little restrain in what you say online. My advice tho
nwannem oo shocked
one of the paragraphs in my writeup was unneeded cry am quite sorry about that embarassed
Re: What's Your Opinion About The Radio Biafra And It Anchor "Director" by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
kingvectorv:

The Peace loving Nigerians
Did you include APC members and the animalistic northerners as peace loving?
Re: What's Your Opinion About The Radio Biafra And It Anchor "Director" by Deltagiant: 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
cheruv:

nwannem oo shocked
one of the paragraphs in my writeup was unneeded cry am quite sorry about that embarassed

Ngwa je wepuya, n'odiro mma. Onye ndi iro gbara gburugburu n'eche ndu ya nche mgbe nile.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion About The Radio Biafra And It Anchor "Director" by SOUNDKING: 12:33am On Mar 24, 2015
@kingvectorv, my guy browse what 'unity' means, then be the judge, there is ntn like unity in the entity called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion About The Radio Biafra And It Anchor "Director" by SOUNDKING: 12:46am On Mar 24, 2015
Nigeria has to accept it even against their parasitic wish, we are fed up, umu nne oburu na onwelu onye ma otu mga esi baa otu ndi agha Biafra ya biko gwam.
Re: What's Your Opinion About The Radio Biafra And It Anchor "Director" by PedroJP(m): 8:10am On Mar 24, 2015
SOUNDKING:
Nigeria has to accept it even against their parasitic wish, we are fed up, umu nne oburu na onwelu onye ma otu mga esi baa otu ndi agha Biafra ya biko gwam.

Onye nuru, koturu mu maka na o ga adim mma i sonye. Mana o ga adikwa mma i lee anya maka ndi ga adika ifeajuna na Njoku na etiti anyi.
Re: What's Your Opinion About The Radio Biafra And It Anchor "Director" by Bikkeson(m): 9:23am On Apr 01, 2015
biafra biafra biafra biafra

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Predicts Victory For Buhari / Card Reader Hitches: Hold Jega Responsible, Says Fani-kayode / PDP Philip Gunkya Wins Nasarawa North Senate Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.