Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Why Is This Happening? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is This Happening? (581 Views)

Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka / Why Is This Happening To Japan? Who Else Has Seen This? This Is Terrible! See :( / Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is This Happening? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
Throughout this campaign season, I have been watching Jonathan and his party doing the one thing I hate most. . .
Claiming another's glory.
Yes, I'm talking about the Ebola epidemic. I feel like Jonathan is doing a great injustice by claiming that he is the one responsible for the curbing of the Ebola disease.
I didn't see any action on his part, the glory easily goes to the poor doctors who, despite him mistreating them, sacrificed themselves to curb the disease, in fact, if any politician can claim any glory from this, it's Mr fashola because blast it, most of the mass sensitization on the disease was championed by him, and the disease was contained in his state!
This is not fair at all and it is a gross injustice to the real people that worked hard to stop this disease.
What do you guys think?
Re: Why Is This Happening? by temitemi1(m): 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
TRASH!
Teempakguy:
Throughout this campaign season, I have been watching Jonathan and his party doing the one thing I hate most. . .
Claiming another's glory.
Yes, I'm talking about the Ebola epidemic. I feel like Jonathan is doing a great injustice by claiming that he is the one responsible for the curbing of the Ebola disease.
I didn't see any action on his part, the glory easily goes to the poor doctors who, despite him mistreating them, sacrificed themselves to curb the disease, in fact, if any politician can claim any glory from this, it's Mr fashola because blast it, most of the mass sensitization on the disease was championed by him, and the disease was contained in his state!
This is not fair at all and it is a gross injustice to the real people that worked hard to stop this disease.
What do you guys think?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is This Happening? by kingofpool: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lame, the world would have been a useless place to be, if all humans reason like you. Pls go home biased animal earth is full

2 Likes

Re: Why Is This Happening? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
temitemi1:
TRASH!
ntoor tongue grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Chibok Girls? / Unbelievable!!! Buhari Commend Nairalander's In His Speech!!! / GEJ Administration And NIMASA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.