Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

What Buhari Will Not Do As PRESIDENT. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Will Not Do As PRESIDENT. (508 Views)

Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Buhari Will Not Do As PRESIDENT. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Before you start raining your insults, I want to first of all make it clear that am a pro-GEJ. But inspite of that, I still believe contrarily to popular belief there are certain the General will do and cannot do if elected as President:
1. Buhari will not islamize Nigeria
2. Buhari will try to perform more than Jonathan
3. Buhari will destroy the economy while trying to impress Nigerians
4. Buhari will not be a puppet
5. Buhari will not die on seat
6. Buhari will decimate PDP
7. Buhari will not punish corrupt leaders

8. The Igbo Nation will benefit from Buhari's victory politically than GEJ'S.

This is my opinion as a GEJITE as my post history will confirm me to be. But Buhari is not qualify under the national law to contest the presidency, but if he wins, am giving him my maximum support and I will point my matchete against anybody that will try to incite violence.
Re: What Buhari Will Not Do As PRESIDENT. by mentorandfriend(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
God bless you for this reasoning. But please, leave the matchet issue. Keep the matchete far from you. No life shall be lost due to this election, I believe. God is in control.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Will Not Do As PRESIDENT. by temitemi1(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
President of cattle owners abi GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: What Buhari Will Not Do As PRESIDENT. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
mentorandfriend:
God bless you for this reasoning. But please, leave the matchet issue. Keep the matchete far from you. No life shall be lost due to this election, I believe. God is in control.
My matchete will not forgive those that will try to incite violence when the General wins.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Will Not Do As PRESIDENT. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
Story story........ And that is why the tortoise fell from the sky and cracked his back.

(1) (Reply)

Was Goodluck Jonathan Booed In Bayelsa His Home State? / Photo:see General Buhari And GEJ Begging For PVC / INEC Badagry Just Released List Of ADHOC Staffs Time:6pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.