Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,263 members, 7,842,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

To All Lovers Of GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All Lovers Of GMB (374 Views)

Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? / Another Picture Of GMB In London / Ondo State Government Locks Akure Democracy Park Because Of GMB/APC Rally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All Lovers Of GMB by yinkarh187(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
I just received this message on bbm

FOR ALL LOVERS OF GENERAL BUHARI.

This coming election is a serious fight between the forces of darkness and that of light. At the spiritual realm, the forces of darkness are ready to do everything possible to come out victorious;that's why we should not rest on our oars. This is a special prayer that everyone of us should start doing as from this night. Between 12 p.m and 3 a.m. It is a very powerful,tested and potent one. It's just 2 rakahs. On the first rakah, after Fatiha you recite kursiyu ( Allahu lailalla illahuwa alayul kayum) and the Kul uwallau ahad). Seven (7 times each).You will do it interchangeably I.e one Kursiyu, one kul uwallahu ahad. Repeat same feat in the second rakah. Then, in the second sujud ( facing down) ask Allah for one request i.e General Buhari becoming victorious against all odds. After salamah, we do enough assalatu Nabiy. This powerful prayer was used against former President Isha ul Haq of Pakistan when he was hell bent in destroying that Country. We all know how he ended. Send this to many people, if one million people should do this before Friday, certainly,President Jonathan is a gonner.AMEEN.

I don't know if I'm to laf or...

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has No Plan Of Changing This Country / Jonathan Consoles Singapore Over Yew’s Death / Obasanjo Warns Against Military Take-over In 2015 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.