Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,456 members, 7,861,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Mind Your Business: Gov Ayo Fayose To Barrack Obama - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mind Your Business: Gov Ayo Fayose To Barrack Obama (4363 Views)

"Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari / Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mind Your Business: Gov Ayo Fayose To Barrack Obama by efilefun(m): 5:55am On Mar 24, 2015
Fayose is the real definition of a basta.rd and stupidity

1 Like

Re: Mind Your Business: Gov Ayo Fayose To Barrack Obama by vega84(m): 6:47am On Mar 24, 2015
Am in support. America is always forming diplomatic big brother, bt jst to get visa visit there country na WAEC,NECO,JAMB put together. See Obama who has nt visited naija b4 even wen he was on african tour wants to com and giv us advice. Abeg Obama mind ur business. #vegatalks#
Re: Mind Your Business: Gov Ayo Fayose To Barrack Obama by Sunymoore(m): 6:58am On Mar 24, 2015
NDPVF:
Op is lying,no credible source.But even if he said it,am telling him thumb up.
And to Barack Hussien Obama,the conspitorious islamic agenda arrow-head in America,i say to you,you are an [size=50pt] ASS-HOLE [/size]
Reliotard!
Re: Mind Your Business: Gov Ayo Fayose To Barrack Obama by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 6:59am On Mar 24, 2015
I swear this man give me butterfly in my stomach. Obama is satan. Look at what the chanji movement caused in Egypt, Libya and Ukrane. Any time the chanji movement succeed the country goes to war. Israel was smart enough to disregard the movement and so will nigeria. Obama always putting countries to war. Can anyone tell me where the chanji chanji movement has worked.
Re: Mind Your Business: Gov Ayo Fayose To Barrack Obama by cirmuell(m): 7:11am On Mar 24, 2015
I for believe you, but your source is a no no. Not saying the madman can't say it though. undecided
Re: Mind Your Business: Gov Ayo Fayose To Barrack Obama by Gegz(m): 7:49am On Mar 24, 2015
otipoju:

Go and ask IBB why he quickly set up an interim government headed by Shonekan against his earlier game plan of perpetuating himself in power.

Let me save you the hassles...it was after they showed him a video of himself having his bath in Aso Rock.

My brother, if America needs you, they will get you.

Osama, Ghadaffi, Sadaam who had the best military training possible are nice examples..even Angela Merkel a friendly Chancellor of a whole Germany dem enter am not to talk of Fayose who cannot differentiate a platoon from a squadron.

Funny thing is that they have cool phrases for killing enemies...

e.g We neutralised a threat to the continued existence of Nigeria

lmaoo.... Very true

1 Like

Re: Mind Your Business: Gov Ayo Fayose To Barrack Obama by giantstrides(m): 8:00am On Mar 24, 2015
alaoeri:

Don't generalized, Fayose maybe your role model definitely not for every youth, how can that mannerless person be a role model to any responsible youth? CHANGE is looming & people like Fayose will be put to where they belong.

Why dignify him a reply, the guy doesn't believe what he says, he just has to justify the dollars he collected.

1 Like

Re: Mind Your Business: Gov Ayo Fayose To Barrack Obama by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 24, 2015
which kain source abi na sauce be this? Fake news alert
Re: Mind Your Business: Gov Ayo Fayose To Barrack Obama by iamrealdeji(m): 8:02am On Mar 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Thumbs up fayose, role model for d youths. Pls be careful of d lies from d pit of apc, d lies fit make person catch bomb wif bare hands!
you should be these omo agberos and touts if Fayose is your role model

1 Like

Re: Mind Your Business: Gov Ayo Fayose To Barrack Obama by iamrealdeji(m): 8:03am On Mar 24, 2015
Fayose is the Eedris Abdulkareem of Nigerian politics
Re: Mind Your Business: Gov Ayo Fayose To Barrack Obama by VickyRotex(f): 8:05am On Mar 24, 2015
eleko1:
Let the useless deranged goat contunu with his bleating.Aja ti o ma sonu,ko ni gbo fere olode

shocked My hand no dey grin

1 Like

Re: Mind Your Business: Gov Ayo Fayose To Barrack Obama by eleko1: 8:18am On Mar 24, 2015
Wetin the useless man fit do?
VickyRotex:

shocked My hand no dey grin

bia make I give U 1000 incisors for head embarassed wink undecided
Re: Mind Your Business: Gov Ayo Fayose To Barrack Obama by VickyRotex(f): 8:21am On Mar 24, 2015
eleko1:
Wetin the useless man fit do?bia make I give U 1000 incisors for head embarassed wink undecided

Haaa. Joor ooo

Ofe singbere simi lori... sad

1 Like

Re: Mind Your Business: Gov Ayo Fayose To Barrack Obama by eleko1: 8:26am On Mar 24, 2015
When U dey fia nkoh.
VickyRotex:

Haaa. Joor ooo

Ofe singbere simi lori... sad
undecided
Re: Mind Your Business: Gov Ayo Fayose To Barrack Obama by VickyRotex(f): 8:43am On Mar 24, 2015
eleko1:
When U dey fia nkoh. undecided

sad I no fear again
Re: Mind Your Business: Gov Ayo Fayose To Barrack Obama by davidbanner(m): 8:45am On Mar 24, 2015
Obama don't u know there is something called SOVEREIGNTY? pls, you are respected through out the world don't make 9ha issue PERSONAL.....
Re: Mind Your Business: Gov Ayo Fayose To Barrack Obama by deanoffaculty: 9:46am On Mar 24, 2015
Wetin dey give Ayo Fayose liver sef? E be like say Im Indian 'babalawos' don dey boil im juju..............
Re: Mind Your Business: Gov Ayo Fayose To Barrack Obama by sweetgala(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
otipoju:

Go and ask IBB why he quickly set up an interim government headed by Shonekan against his earlier game plan of perpetuating himself in power.

Let me save you the hassles...it was after they showed him a video of himself having his bath in Aso Rock.

My brother, if America needs you, they will get you.

Osama, Ghadaffi, Sadaam who had the best military training possible are nice examples..even Angela Merkel a friendly Chancellor of a whole Germany dem enter am not to talk of Fayose who cannot differentiate a platoon from a squadron.

Funny thing is that they have cool phrases for killing enemies...

e.g We neutralised a threat to the continued existence of Nigeria

I can confirm this story, he was actually shown a picture of himself taking a dump. I have it on first account from an immediate uncle who is very close personal friends with IBB from far back in the days that this is true.

Some of what Abacha, IBB and other power players have said to him scared him off politics permanently.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? / Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North / Obi Massively Wins Bishop Oyedepo's Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.