Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Joke Of The Year - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Year (725 Views)

*waec* Joke Of D Day / Joke Of The Day. / Most Hilarious Joke Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Year by franzis(m): 11:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
What happened in my house this night my dad comes back late and my mom said Go back to were you are coming form! My dad then said open the door or I will throw myself into the swimming pool,my mom said ok,Go ahead and kill yourself, do you think I care? So dad stands near the dark part of the gate and waits for 2 minutes takes a big stone and throw it into the swimming
pool!! my mom hears. Opens the door and runs towards the swimming pool. Guess what my dad did he quickly sneaks into the house then locks the door, mom comes out of the pool and said
open the door or I will shout ,dad said to my mom shout till all the Neighbors wakes and come here ,remember to Tell them where you are coming form by this time of the night with only a pant and bra
Re: Joke Of The Year by nairalife2013(m): 12:03am On Mar 24, 2015
Hmm. So dis story originated from yur home. Hmm. I didnt know o!
Re: Joke Of The Year by sonikstargirl(f): 1:41am On Mar 25, 2015
so ur mum was putting on only pant and bra and u were in the same house wid her... na wa ooo...

(1) (Reply)

No Power Handover In Nigeria On May 28th & 29th - Midweek Prophecy / Meet Sultan Kabir Another Jonny Walker Who Vow To Trek From Niger To Outeke / Some Abbreviation You Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.