Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Financial Enlightenment And Strategic Investment Through Joint-teamwork - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Financial Enlightenment And Strategic Investment Through Joint-teamwork (599 Views)

Multiply Ur Investment Through Game Odds. / I Need Enlightenment On Aim Btc, Is It For Real? / Enlightenment On PET Bottles And Manufacturers Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Enlightenment And Strategic Investment Through Joint-teamwork by emi2niceguy: 4:00am On Mar 24, 2015
I will like to welcome everyone to my Episode 1 of the
Topic - FINANCIAL ENLIGHTENMENT AND STRATEGIC INVESTMENT THROUGH JOINT-TEAMWORK for Successful Investment.
First I will like to congratulate you on taking a step further to click into this link because the information in this tread is going to change your lifetime views both on business, make you self reliant as well as give you the opportunity to join a network of business ventures which are ready to accommodate you as a team.
First I will like to introduce you to a page soon to be the most visited of all time.. There you will be able to follow perfectly on the ways you can be linked to a particular business venture that can turn your investment into beneficial monthly returns.

so Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, i present to you
"THINK the Billionaires Thought" https://www.facebook.com/investlikebillionaires or https://m.facebook.com/investlikebillionaires for mobile users.
The sole aim of the page was to bring together individuals who are willing to form a team for a joint-business.
I will like you to follow the page with your likes and send me personal messages for more info and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible.
Re: Financial Enlightenment And Strategic Investment Through Joint-teamwork by emi2niceguy: 1:31am On Mar 25, 2015
Episode 2
Hello Everyone..
[b]Episode 1 [/b]was an introduction to what we are going to be discussing as the time keeps elapsing with this empowerment program.

First I want to thank those who took some few minutes of their busy time to look through the link and put his or her likes.
I will like to give a brief introduction to the essence of this tread and above all the page itself.
If there is anything that differentiate two individuals is the fact that one is more creative and able to dive into an opportunity when he spot a beneficial opportunity and how it can play a lot in relieving his financial challenges.

At the Page "THINK the Billionaires Thought" I will enlightening individuals to enable them develop good work skill as well as create that joint-team who may feel capable to join into a business venture that could guarantee them reasonable returns monthly from their investment. I will also be able to play the role of merging individuals into specific business venture guaranteed to bring monthly returns from investments. You will agree with me that the stocks and shares we hear about this days have their good and bad returns at times but unlike shares, you will be investing your money in a real life business capable of generating you a guaranteed revenue of about 5% to 10% of your invested capital every month. Yea, it's a reality! It only work with signed cooperation with the right groups or individuals who are credible and reliable to venture into the business world with extreme caution.
No payment is transferred online or through any bank transfer. If you are interest, all it take is to sign in and a meeting will be organized in a place close to your residence with other interested investors living around there. Every authenticity and memorandum of association and article of association will be showed to you and you will be offered investment plans to choose from.
Also you get to speak our experts and officials who will enlighten you on the feasibility of the business to further make you understand your investment is in a guaranteed hands.

Our Next Episode will talk more on what we invest and how best you can play a part to it.
Have a blessed Night rest Everyone.
Thanks for following this tread, And the Facebook link as well.
God Bless!!!

(1) (Reply)

Deposit, If You Win Get Double Of Your Money!! If You Lose They 'll Cover It Up! / Top 10 Habits That Make You Rich / Betting Exchange Site Where You Are A Bookie And Also A Punter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.