Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,082 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Urgent Experienced Driver Position To Work For Top Executive. Earn N50,000+ - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Experienced Driver Position To Work For Top Executive. Earn N50,000+ (361 Views)

Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman / Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary / (Top Urgent)experienced Hotel Staffs Needed Urgently (Ajah Residents Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Experienced Driver Position To Work For Top Executive. Earn N50,000+ by teejayijaola: 7:38am On Mar 24, 2015
Goodday to you,

Do you live in Okota or Isolo, are you an experiened driver with good hygiene, timeliness and dedictation. If you are, a top bank executive is looking for a personal driver and I would encourage that you either send your CV to my email @ tunji.ijaola28@gmail.com or call me on 08086728531. Please ensure that you have a drivers license and you truly have good driving skills. Please it is very important that this person lives in Isolo or Okota or ajao estate.Resumption time for work is 6.20am on a daily basis and you would work on saturdays from 11am. I would be expectig your phone calls or your email.

The Salary range is between N50,000 and N60,000. For those parties interested.

Thanks

Tunji Ijaola

(1) (Reply)

How To Be An Independent Marketer-freelancer And Earn Great Commission / Digital Marketing Executive Needed In Lagos / Marketers Needed In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.