Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

See Gobe!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / See Gobe!!! (473 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Gobe!!! by ferdvict2(m): 7:59am On Mar 24, 2015
Its no news that problems must arise everyday. I woke this morning to see a text from my girl-friend and it reads ' Its over between us,dont call to ask why'. Please pals, is it right to beg her when you did not know what you did wrong to her?
Re: See Gobe!!! by vjsmiles: 8:00am On Mar 24, 2015

Re: See Gobe!!! by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 24, 2015
ferdvict2:
Its no news that problems must arise everyday. I woke this morning to see a text from my girl-friend and it reads ' Its over between us,dont call to ask why'. Please pals, is it right to beg her when you did not know what you did wrong to her?
You'll do well to let her go.
Re: See Gobe!!! by alberto2k(m): 8:02am On Mar 24, 2015
Just dont call her at all... pretend that u dont care and move on to the next one cool
Re: See Gobe!!! by Fairgodwin(m): 8:05am On Mar 24, 2015
Sometimes, being single could really be so beneficial.

Embrace 'singlehood' for the meantime, brother.
Re: See Gobe!!! by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 24, 2015
that's harsh undecided
don't call her. try to move on
I bet, she will come back asking u why u didn't bother to know why she broke up blah blah blah.. even if she doesn't love u, she will still feel it.
Re: See Gobe!!! by Cutehector(m): 8:59am On Mar 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
that's harsh undecided
don't call her. try to move on
I bet, she will come back asking u why u didn't bother to know why she broke up blah blah blah.. even if she doesn't love u, she will still feel it.
lol ur on point. Silent treatment is d best answer. She already made a choice.so she gotta stick wit it
Re: See Gobe!!! by Bowaley17(m): 11:23am On Mar 24, 2015
Sorry OP
Re: See Gobe!!! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Cutehector:
lol ur on point. Silent treatment is d best answer. She already made a choice.so she gotta stick wit it
exactly.

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Of A Resposible Woman In Abeokuta For Marriege Only / Link For December Born.... Hoop In To See Ur Birthday Mates / Groupie For Men Who Has It BIG Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.