Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

Photo: Rate This Art Work - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photo: Rate This Art Work (1274 Views)

Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS / Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans / (picture) Chck Out This Art ! Looks So Realistic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Rate This Art Work by ANIEXTY(m): 8:40am On Mar 24, 2015
A nice piece of art.

Re: Photo: Rate This Art Work by MRLINGTON(m): 8:41am On Mar 24, 2015
My love for art woeks

Very beautiful
Re: Photo: Rate This Art Work by ANIEXTY(m): 8:51am On Mar 24, 2015
I love art work too, especialy painting kiss kiss
Re: Photo: Rate This Art Work by felixchip(m): 9:08am On Mar 24, 2015
Lovely piece.
Re: Photo: Rate This Art Work by nairalife2013(m): 9:15am On Mar 24, 2015
Great work. The reddish soil background in an evening skyline is a remarkable reminder of a village in crossriver my dad aften drove us by when we took timeout to visit quafalls and obudu. Along the then pothole infested roads, we passed by the still river which was said to be home to the pretty anasa before she migrated to the free flowing anansa river proper. There in the smaller river, folks saw her in her full glory and, tho shy she was said to be, she took pains to present a bit of her majestic body and sunshinning blingbling and other royal apparels of the under world that accompanied her being, before sinking back down the still water . We saw d 'big lizard' with two heads follow her anon. Actually this was a crocodile whose duty was to guard the then young anansa.

Oh childhood. Oh dad! U made sure we had n knew everthin around us.
Great work!

Now that place is called tinapa
Rated top among no1 in d world
Re: Photo: Rate This Art Work by westernhub: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2015
coool piece
Re: Photo: Rate This Art Work by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
Wow!!!
Re: Photo: Rate This Art Work by webcraftz(m): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
You're going somewhere with this. Nice work smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Cartoonist Needed / 3d Animation Made By Nigeria For The Rio Olympics / My Cool Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.